Windows 10: reinstall network driver

Discus and support reinstall network driver in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How to reinstall factory network driver if 10 replaced? I use 10 which is upgraded from 7, WiFi has always connected until recent updates, Now no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by electron100, Oct 29, 2017.

1. reinstall network driver

How to reinstall factory network driver if 10 replaced?
    I use 10 which is upgraded from 7,
    WiFi has always connected until recent updates,
    Now no wireless network.

:)

electron100, Oct 29, 2017

2. Monitor goes black and and then back to normal in windows 10

Hello,

switching the screen to black and then to normal means Windows reinitial the process to recognize the driver and the screen. The reason could be the network driver, as you mentioned, the issue happens when you download (that uses the network driver). You
    could reinstall the network driver and then if the issue still appears, reinstall and the video driver.

Ivaylo Nikolov, Oct 29, 2017
  3. Erdeslawe Win User
    TAP-Windows Adapter V9 keeps reappearing even after I uninstalled

The Drivers reinstall because you have a Network Card in the computer, as do the vast majority of computers. As the Network Card is present Drivers have to be installed/reinstalled. If it's not causing problems, leave it alone.

Erdeslawe, Oct 29, 2017
  4. CountMike New Member

reinstall network driver

That happens with some regularity. Toshiba (also some other manufacturers) and MS can't get drivers synchronized properly so users end up with wrong ones. There are two choices, try to roll back driver in Device manager or download right driver from Toshiba, install it and keep it in reserve to change again if something like that happens.

CountMike, Oct 29, 2017
  5. I mentioned this in my pos,
    10 doesn't connect wireless network,
    How to download driver?

electron100, Oct 29, 2017
  6. CountMike New Member
    I'm aware of that but you can use another computer or device to download driver or connect to router by wire. If it's not possible to revert driver than you must install right one. No magic there. DL it somehow and keep for eventual use again.

CountMike, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

reinstall network driver

1. reinstall network driver - Similar Threads - reinstall network driver

2. I uninstalled a network driver and it reinstalled but it isnt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled a network driver and it reinstalled but it isnt working: My computer would connect to wifi, but would not let me join game servers. I tried for hours to fix it and nothing worked. The latest thing i saw someone on this website say to do was to uninstall the network driver and restart the pc. Now my pc wont even give me the option...
  3. Surface pro 2 Network adapter drivers will not reinstall.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro 2 Network adapter drivers will not reinstall.: I have a surface pro 2 that claims the network adapter has an up to date driver, but I still cannot connect to the internet. It claims that the WiFi driver is enabled, but cannot detect any networks. Hard line still works. I have tried:Restarting to install the driver it...
  4. Surface pro 2 Network adapter drivers will not reinstall.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface pro 2 Network adapter drivers will not reinstall.: I have a surface pro 2 that claims the network adapter has an up to date driver, but I still cannot connect to the internet. It claims that the WiFi driver is enabled, but cannot detect any networks. Hard line still works. I have tried:Restarting to install the driver it...
  5. Wireless Network Adapter Driver Won't Reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Network Adapter Driver Won't Reinstall: I updated my wireless network adaptor driver today earlier today and after I restarted my computer the network adaptor completely stopped working. I am on a laptop with built in network adapter. I'm running Windows 10.After the driver update, the Wi-Fi access button...
  6. Wireless Network Adapter Driver Won't Reinstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Network Adapter Driver Won't Reinstall: I updated my wireless network adaptor driver today earlier today and after I restarted my computer the network adaptor completely stopped working. I am on a laptop with built in network adapter. I'm running Windows 10.After the driver update, the Wi-Fi access button...
  7. Wireless Network Adapter Driver Won't Reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Reinstall or fix drivers for network adapters

Reinstall or fix drivers for network adapters: Problem: Short: No connection to internet. Expanded: Purchased a refurbished Surface Laptop running on Windows 10. Arrived and started up on the 16th. Installed SIMS, game files, and transferred some photos and videos. Running fine until the 18th, when it would not connect...
  9. Reinstalling network drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reinstalling network drivers: I was having network issues, so I performed a network reset. I now have no internet at all and I don't know what to do other than reinstall network drivers, but that may or may not have worked. I don't know. What can I do to get internet back? submitted by /u/Arag0ld...
  10. Network Issues After Installing and Reinstalling AMD Drivers

Network Issues After Installing and Reinstalling AMD Drivers: Description of Original Problem: I was having issues with updating my graphics card drivers (Error 1603- I have a Radeon 480 btw) and was on the uninstallation step for the recommended troubleshooting. I used their uninstallation tool (not DUD- the AMD one) and started having...