Windows 10: Reinstall O.S.

Discus and support Reinstall O.S. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Years ago i purchased a notebook ACER ASPIRE 1810TZ .Windows 7 Home Premium OA already preinstalled. When , after release by Microsoft of Windows 10,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nick-gug41, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Reinstall O.S.

Years ago i purchased a notebook ACER ASPIRE 1810TZ .Windows 7 Home Premium OA already preinstalled.

When , after release by Microsoft of Windows 10, it was possible to migrate (free) from WIN 7 to WIN 10, I exploited such possibility. After few months I started to face problems with O.S. and now my PC is out of service.

In the Acer Aspire is installed a tool that allows automatic recovery, but such a tool does not operate and is not useful anymore because is related to Original O.S (WIN 7) that has been cancelled/overwritten/ modificated during migration to WIN 10. Therefore ACER does not provide a free tools to reinstall original O.S.

If requested I can provide the product Key of the original O.S.

How can I proceed to find the way to reinstall (free) the O.S. (WIN7 or WIN10) in my notebook.?

Please be informed that notebook does not have a cd/DVD player device.

Thanks for answer, help and suggestions

guido

:)

nick-gug41, Aug 7, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Reinstall O.S. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 7, 2019
  3. trt740 Win User
    Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Aug 7, 2019
  4. Reinstall O.S.

No O/C at all

Now with the cpu step up O/C it averages around 55-58c on all cores.

gerrynicol, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Reinstall O.S.

1. Reinstall O.S. - Similar Threads - Reinstall

2. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error after attempting to reinstall bluetooth drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error after attempting to reinstall bluetooth drivers?: Last night, bluetooth abruptly disabled on my laptop and wouldn't turn back on. I tried to reinstall my bluetooth drivers, reset my PC, and now I'm stuck in a blue screen loop that I'm not sure how to navigate. Sorry that I can't be more specific, I'm not sure what to look...
  3. Corel Painter Essenstials 5 error 38 Please reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corel Painter Essenstials 5 error 38 Please reinstall: My wife uses this app a lot and she came to me with this error 38, from my resource I need to restart the Protexis Licensing service under the services app. Ido not have that and seems to be gone. where should I go next? 138890
  4. Reinstall Windows 10 already activated with a digital right

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstall Windows 10 already activated with a digital right: On a laptop shipped natively with Windows 8, I’ve also installed in July 2016 Windows 10 in a .vhd file, which at the end of the procedure was automatically activated with a digital right not linked to an account. I want to change disk to install only the latest version of...
  5. Windows 10 Update Failed/Unable to Reinstall from USB Boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update Failed/Unable to Reinstall from USB Boot: After days of trying to fix update failure, access files/save them, and reset Windows from USB boot I'm at the "Where do you want to install Windows" screen. Windows Setup there is no option to install on partition 1 (OEM) , 2(Recovery) or 3(OS) each partition has error msg...
  6. No Microsoft Store after Windows 10 reinstall

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No Microsoft Store after Windows 10 reinstall: Yesterday I reinstalled Windows 10 and I found that Microsoft Store is not installed, there is Microsoft store logo but when I clicked on it, it does nothing. I cannot install or use some apps that haven't downloaded. I've been searching for solution but I got nothing other...
  7. Outlook password problems after reinstallation of Office

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook password problems after reinstallation of Office: Following a serious computer breakdown, I have had to do a complete re-installation of Windows 10 and all my software, including Office 2016. Everything has been relatively simple so far, but I'm now having problems setting up Outlook again. I use it to manage my gmail...
  8. Reinstalling Win10 after hardware upgrade

Reinstalling Win10 after hardware upgrade: I will be upgrading my PC with all new hardware and will have to reinstall Win10 in the process. I have Windows ready to install from a USB drive, and I just want to be sure that my personal (as opposed to my work) account is what I will need to activate Windows once it is...
  9. Reinstalling printer driver for HP 1136 MFP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reinstalling printer driver for HP 1136 MFP: I recently bought a Dell laptop in April 2019 and since then i'm been deluged with problems with windows. First the network adaptor kept switching off at its convenience. Now since today I was unable to access our printer on our group, so decided to delete and reinstall. It...
  10. Audio Deleted During Reinstall

Audio Deleted During Reinstall: I reinstalled Win 10, deleting my apps but retaining my files. Unfortunately, Win no longer recognizes any audio input or output devices. Where did they go and how do I get them back? Thanks....