Windows 10: Reinstall O.S.

Discus and support Reinstall O.S. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Years ago i purchased a notebook ACER ASPIRE 1810TZ .Windows 7 Home Premium OA already preinstalled. When , after release by Microsoft of Windows 10,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nick-gug41, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Reinstall O.S.

Years ago i purchased a notebook ACER ASPIRE 1810TZ .Windows 7 Home Premium OA already preinstalled.

When , after release by Microsoft of Windows 10, it was possible to migrate (free) from WIN 7 to WIN 10, I exploited such possibility. After few months I started to face problems with O.S. and now my PC is out of service.

In the Acer Aspire is installed a tool that allows automatic recovery, but such a tool does not operate and is not useful anymore because is related to Original O.S (WIN 7) that has been cancelled/overwritten/ modificated during migration to WIN 10. Therefore ACER does not provide a free tools to reinstall original O.S.

If requested I can provide the product Key of the original O.S.

How can I proceed to find the way to reinstall (free) the O.S. (WIN7 or WIN10) in my notebook.?

Please be informed that notebook does not have a cd/DVD player device.

Thanks for answer, help and suggestions

guido

:)

nick-gug41, Aug 7, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Reinstall O.S. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 7, 2019
  3. trt740 Win User
    Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Aug 7, 2019
  4. Reinstall O.S.

No O/C at all

Now with the cpu step up O/C it averages around 55-58c on all cores.

gerrynicol, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Reinstall O.S.

1. Reinstall O.S. - Similar Threads - Reinstall

2. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...: everything is stuck on pending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-my-xbox-app-on-pc-wasnt-working-so-i/4fa790cc-3195-44eb-9536-9f31bddc21ac
  3. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...: everything is stuck on pending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-my-xbox-app-on-pc-wasnt-working-so-i/4fa790cc-3195-44eb-9536-9f31bddc21ac
  4. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can't reinstall windows 10 i bought to my reset computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reinstall windows 10 i bought to my reset computer: I ordered windows 10 in August of 2021 and installed it on my computer from the email link they sent me. I recently had my computer mess up so bad out of the blue, that I had to reset it completely. I now need to reinstall the windows 10 but when I try to used the file from...
  6. Can't reinstall windows 10 i bought to my reset computer

Can't reinstall windows 10 i bought to my reset computer: I ordered windows 10 in August of 2021 and installed it on my computer from the email link they sent me. I recently had my computer mess up so bad out of the blue, that I had to reset it completely. I now need to reinstall the windows 10 but when I try to used the file from...
  7. Can't reinstall windows 10 i bought to my reset computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows 10 had to do a full reinstall back to windows 8 and now I get error 80072EFE and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 had to do a full reinstall back to windows 8 and now I get error 80072EFE and...: Hello My lenovo ideapad started out with windows 8 then it updated to 8.1 then years ago it updated to windows 10 when it came out and it has run great all these years. Then I turned it on to get the monthly updates but it would not start up like it has always done. So lenovo...
  9. Windows 10 had to do a full reinstall back to windows 8 and now I get error 80072EFE and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 had to do a full reinstall back to windows 8 and now I get error 80072EFE and...: Hello My lenovo ideapad started out with windows 8 then it updated to 8.1 then years ago it updated to windows 10 when it came out and it has run great all these years. Then I turned it on to get the monthly updates but it would not start up like it has always done. So lenovo...
  10. Windows 10 had to do a full reinstall back to windows 8 and now I get error 80072EFE and...