Windows 10: Reinstall of Windows 10 causing stuttering problems with audio

Discus and support Reinstall of Windows 10 causing stuttering problems with audio in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ever since I reinstalled Windows 10 after my computer being extremely slow for some reason, every few minutes I suddenly get a half a second freeze of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WajihAhmed, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Reinstall of Windows 10 causing stuttering problems with audio

Ever since I reinstalled Windows 10 after my computer being extremely slow for some reason, every few minutes I suddenly get a half a second freeze of the audio and it causes it to stutter, but then goes back to normal. It is really bugging me when I am in a call, playing games, and or watching Youtube and I don't understand what is going on.

I have reinstalled all Dell drivers from the website which fixed the display, but not this issue.

Is there anything to do that I can fix this?

:)

WajihAhmed, Aug 20, 2020
  2. BENuggets Win User

Audio driver conflict causing stuttering?

Hi Techhelper89,

Unfortunately, I did the instructions as mentioned in the thread and the stuttering persists. I used the link provided: and the steps requested

http://www.tweaking.com/files/setups/tweaking.com_windows_repair_aio_setup.exe

I also tried reinstalling the Realtek Audio drivers as suggested by the thread to no avail.

I've also added some links of how the stuttering looks and sounds like to the main post of this thread. I hope it helps identify the issue.

One more thing I noticed after the above steps is that I can boot with Nvidia HD Audio drivers disabled but the stuttering persist. Enabling then disabling "cures" the stuttering for a while. Although, when this is happening while the Nvidia Audio drivers are
    disabled (as there is an enable option) the icon doesn't look like one that is normally disabled (with a small circular arrow down icon).

Cheers,

Ben

BENuggets, Aug 20, 2020
  3. Audio driver conflict causing stuttering?

Hi BENuggets,

Please check the link below. The link has some troubleshooting steps that may fix your issue.

Link: Realtek High Definition Audio Causing Video/Audio Stuttering (This is not a Microsoft link.)

Please reply back if you need any further assistance.

Thanks.

834e5206-26cf-43e1-a121-0fab5d3e1d44, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Reinstall of Windows 10 causing stuttering problems with audio

Having Bluetooth Stuttering Issues on Windows 10

Thank you. I solved my problem by disabling Wi-Fi.

LuqmanFadlli, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Reinstall of Windows 10 causing stuttering problems with audio

1. Reinstall of Windows 10 causing stuttering problems with audio - Similar Threads - Reinstall causing stuttering

2. Can windows 10 pro for workstations cause audio stutters?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can windows 10 pro for workstations cause audio stutters?: As in the title for some time now i have problems with my audio stuttering and lagging sometimes and its only on my pc where i have win10 pro for workstations but on my laptop with home edition everything works fine can the difference between these versions cause this issues...
  3. Windows 10 Audio Stuttering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Audio Stuttering: Ever since the recent update Feature Update Windows 10, version 20H2 I've bee having problems with audio stuttering in games, browsers and simply on the desktop it also causes my mouse to stutter along with the audio which I've been unable to find a fix for. It comes and...
  4. Bluetooth audio stutters after windows reinstallation

Bluetooth audio stutters after windows reinstallation: I reinstalled Windows 10 on my laptop (Dell Latitude E6530) today after changing my drive and now all audio on my BT headphones is completely unlistenable due to constant stuttering. I never had this issue in the past. If I connect my headphones via cable everything sounds...
  5. Windows 10 Restart and Audio Problems Stuttering as well

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Restart and Audio Problems Stuttering as well: My problems a bit complicated so I'm not expecting a solid answer, but I need help really bad Around last night, I was looking into my system configuration and went to the Boot tab. I went to the advanced options and looked that my number of processors was locked into 1. I...
  6. Audio stutter problem

Audio stutter problem: I'm running Windows 10 1909. Out of nowhere, my audio got really choppy, stuttering. I was playing games with my friends when this happened. My headphones are working fine on my phone, and I already reinstalled the realtek driver. What should I do? submitted by /u/octoOcto1...
  7. Windows 10 Audio Stuttering

Windows 10 Audio Stuttering: Hello all, I have been having an audio problem that has been driving me crazy. I'm about to give up on Windows 10 entirely and just get Windows 8. Especially because I'm a DJ and I cannot use my Traktor application whatsoever. Every few seconds my audio stutters and makes a...
  8. Windows 10 reinstall cause fps problems

Windows 10 reinstall cause fps problems: Hello, so i just reinstalled my windows 10 and i got fps problem's in game's as csgo,rust etc i turned off everything that it;s not needed in background but still didn't worked submitted by /u/Richard1456 [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows 10 Audio Stuttering

Windows 10 Audio Stuttering: Hello all, I have been having an audio problem that has been driving me crazy. I'm about to give up on Windows 10 entirely and just get Windows 8. Especially because I'm a DJ and I cannot use my Traktor application whatsoever. Every few seconds my audio stutters and makes a...
  10. Audio driver conflict causing stuttering?

Audio driver conflict causing stuttering?: Hi All, I've been having an issue for months now, appreciate if anyone could help me out. My PC tends to stutter at random. FPS in games remain constant 60-40 but audio crackles and the display lags. As far as I can tell, the stuttering is random as CPU/GPU/Memory never hit...