Windows 10: reinstall paid auto collage 2008?

Discus and support reinstall paid auto collage 2008? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do I reinstall my paid for auto collage 2008? I have my key?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ha210, Jul 13, 2021.

1. ha210 Win User

reinstall paid auto collage 2008?

how do I reinstall my paid for auto collage 2008? I have my key?

:)

ha210, Jul 13, 2021

2. Unable to install Microsoft Auto Collage 2008 apps on Windows 10

Microsoft Auto Collage 2008 apps will download from Microsoft site into "downloads" on my PC with no problem.

The Problem: When the Microsoft Auto Collage download is clicked to open for installation, a drop down box appears with the message "open with". This "open with" message box will not allow installing the download. All downloads should be opening with an
    option that states "run or save" for installing the download.

Any suggestions as how to get my apps past this error and installed into my PC are welcomed.

Thank you

Dave

Original title: install from download problem

Dave G Fields, Jul 13, 2021
  3. Auto Collage Issue

"Trial version" comes up on installed Auto Collage. How do I get it removed

Patrick C. O'Leary, Jul 13, 2021
  4. reinstall paid auto collage 2008?

Microsoft Auto Collage

Hi Jackie,

Activating your Microsoft Auto Collage is best consulted to our Microsoft Answer Desk. This is to secure all of your personal information to fully
    activate your product.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Jul 13, 2021
Thema:

reinstall paid auto collage 2008?

1. reinstall paid auto collage 2008? - Similar Threads - reinstall paid auto

2. Help with completely uninstalling then reinstalling Pic Collage!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with completely uninstalling then reinstalling Pic Collage!: Because I understand it to be a Unified Windows Platform UWP as I got it from the Microsoft Store. That’s why it doesn’t appear in the Control Panel for the Lists of Programs and Features, and so the Revo Uninstaller isn’t able to detect the program.So how can I completely...
  3. Help with completely uninstalling then reinstalling Pic Collage!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with completely uninstalling then reinstalling Pic Collage!: Because I understand it to be a Unified Windows Platform UWP as I got it from the Microsoft Store. That’s why it doesn’t appear in the Control Panel for the Lists of Programs and Features, and so the Revo Uninstaller isn’t able to detect the program.So how can I completely...
  4. Help with completely uninstalling then reinstalling Pic Collage!

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Slideshow collage wallpaper

Slideshow collage wallpaper: I really like the slideshow collage on my lock screen. I use a slideshow as wallpaper on the desktop and I'd like to have that as a collage too, but there doesn't seem to be a way of doing it either within Win 10 or via an app. Can anyone help?...
  6. Desktop Collage

Desktop Collage: I have been really fond of the way Windows makes a randomized collage for the screensaver on the lock screen. Is there a way either through code, software, or settings that I may be missing to have the desktop background have the same random collage effect?...
  7. phototastic collage purchase

phototastic collage purchase: how do i access the premium pack for the phototastic collage app purchased from microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phototastic-collage-purchase/abcffda5-6a29-443e-baa1-9df3a41e0c47
  8. Phototastic Collage

Phototastic Collage: I recently bought a new laptop and downloaded Phototastic Collage app with no problems. Then I tried downloading a few free upgrades. The app is saying they were installed, but can't find them anywhere. Is there a setting or update I'm missing somewhere?...
  9. UNINSTALLING AND REINSTALLING A PAID FOR GAME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNINSTALLING AND REINSTALLING A PAID FOR GAME: i have world of tanks blitz and due to an updating problem i contacted wot blitz and they told me uninstall it from my computer,telling me to run a command with my search app which i did,theni had to restart my computer then go to microsoft store to reinstall it,when i tried...
  10. Auto collage

Auto collage: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Research\AutoCollage 2008\" I have this installed having bought a copy many years ago but I cannot buy/obtain the key to unlock the program on my new PC. Can anyone help?...