Windows 10: Reinstall Removed Applications

Discus and support Reinstall Removed Applications in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How to reinstall/recover apps removed after resetting the pc?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AhmedAl Taher, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Reinstall Removed Applications

How to reinstall/recover apps removed after resetting the pc?

:)

AhmedAl Taher, Aug 5, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Aug 5, 2019
  3. Failed application install cannot be reinstalled or removed.

I tried to install Guitar Hero 5 and it stalled. I then chose to remove it. If I try to reinstall it, it gives me the check install button which shows no applications. Marketplace thinks it is currently installed but I have no icon to easy launch it
    all uninstall now. Is there a way to fix this or do I have to do a factory reset?

F6Typhoon1974, Aug 5, 2019
  4. rxrob Win User

Reinstall Removed Applications

Can't remove application from N70

I recently installed an application that I downloaded from the internet.

I installed it via PC Suite's Install Applications option.

I've now decided that it's pants, so I wish to delete it.

According to the help that I have found, I choose "Options" then "Remove". But "Remove" isn't on the options list.

Any suggestions?

rxrob, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

Reinstall Removed Applications

1. Reinstall Removed Applications - Similar Threads - Reinstall Removed Applications

2. Rename application, remove reserved application name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rename application, remove reserved application name: Hello, I have a published application (Silverlicht 8.1 - release date 08/2017) in Windows Store, with reserved names. I want to use one of the reserved names for the new UWP application, but there is no “delete” button next to the reserved name, but only “make alias”....
  3. Application not properly removed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Application not properly removed: Hello, I have a program, VMware Workstation, installed on my Windows 10 causing update to the latest Windows version to fail. Tried to uninstall it, but failed due to an error "MSI Failed" .. tried using IO Bits to remove it, and now it is no longer showing on my PC but...
  4. Remove Built in Applications in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remove Built in Applications in Windows 10: Hello Microsoft Community, I would like to remove some built in applications in Windows 10 such as 3D Viewer and Your Phone. How do I do this? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you....
  5. Language\\P2GRC.dll is missing reinstall application.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language\\P2GRC.dll is missing reinstall application.: Hi; I am not sure what caused it . When computer boots up and while its loading things it shows up on the screen.I have been loading software from cyberlink and by the letters P =power 2=two G=go "power2go" Their is a program called cyberlink Power2go12 .. That's the only...
  6. Removing and Reinstalling Video Compression

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing and Reinstalling Video Compression: How do I reset my video compression in Win10, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-and-reinstalling-video-compression/d6960601-0c11-48f4-ab42-e6f1058bb501
  7. i want to help remove application

i want to help remove application: I want to help remove application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-help-remove-application/1f8fb307-2ab8-433b-9905-78ae85714b75
  8. the windows 10 store APPLICATION CANNOT BE STARTED TRY REINSTALLING THE APPLICATION TO FIX...

the windows 10 store APPLICATION CANNOT BE STARTED TRY REINSTALLING THE APPLICATION TO FIX...: [IMG] Skype MyOffice Photo and Etc. can't use [ATTACH] Please help me to fix this problem. Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Microsoft Store...
  9. Reinstall removed programs

Reinstall removed programs: I need help reinstalling removed programs and printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/reinstall-removed-programs/f7342bec-a562-4524-a4c1-1f85ff948510
  10. Prevent removed apps from reinstalling

Prevent removed apps from reinstalling: Hello all, There are a few apps that keep installing themselves even after I removed them. 3D builder, Get Office, etc. Is there a way, or a couple ways to get them to NOT install once I remove them? Or to at the very least block them from functioning (example, the Get...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to restore apps removed while resetting