Windows 10: Reinstall Removed Applications

Discus and support Reinstall Removed Applications in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How to reinstall/recover apps removed after resetting the pc?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AhmedAl Taher, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Reinstall Removed Applications

How to reinstall/recover apps removed after resetting the pc?

:)

AhmedAl Taher, Aug 5, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Aug 5, 2019
  3. Failed application install cannot be reinstalled or removed.

I tried to install Guitar Hero 5 and it stalled. I then chose to remove it. If I try to reinstall it, it gives me the check install button which shows no applications. Marketplace thinks it is currently installed but I have no icon to easy launch it
    all uninstall now. Is there a way to fix this or do I have to do a factory reset?

F6Typhoon1974, Aug 5, 2019
  4. rxrob Win User

Reinstall Removed Applications

Can't remove application from N70

I recently installed an application that I downloaded from the internet.

I installed it via PC Suite's Install Applications option.

I've now decided that it's pants, so I wish to delete it.

According to the help that I have found, I choose "Options" then "Remove". But "Remove" isn't on the options list.

Any suggestions?

rxrob, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

Reinstall Removed Applications

1. Reinstall Removed Applications - Similar Threads - Reinstall Removed Applications

2. Application Not Removing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Application Not Removing: Hey I am trying to get rid of all hints of Python from my system, but these 2 executables won't budge.These 2 executables are located in my Microsoft>WindowsApps Folder and I need to get rid of them without resetting my system. May someone help?Also I am on Windows 10 version...
  3. Application Not Removing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Not Removing: Hey I am trying to get rid of all hints of Python from my system, but these 2 executables won't budge.These 2 executables are located in my Microsoft>WindowsApps Folder and I need to get rid of them without resetting my system. May someone help?Also I am on Windows 10 version...
  4. Application Not Removing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Powershell Script - Reinstalling Application

in Windows 10 Support
    Powershell Script - Reinstalling Application: Hoping someone can assist, I'm trying to create a powershell script that uninstalls and then reinstalls an application, the new installer is using an executable file (.exe). I've been able to get the commands to run when opening Powershell as Admin and copying the code in...
  6. Removing an application

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Removing an application: If I delete an application installed from windows store, will all its data be erased or is there a trace left? submitted by /u/NoReplacement8509 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ko36r8/removing_an_application/
  7. reinstall removed apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    reinstall removed apps: I had a system reset and in doing so most of my apps were removed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-removed-apps/f9c78e42-8649-40d1-9824-349b79d34d15
  8. Remove an application in "Uninstall an application"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove an application in "Uninstall an application": So, I recently got my computer infected with adware. The virus didn't let me access Microsoft Security, so I had to use third-party antivirus software. While it ran on the computer, I deleted the virus file. Unfortunetly, the virus was already spreading to other programs, but...
  9. Application not properly removed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Application not properly removed: Hello, I have a program, VMware Workstation, installed on my Windows 10 causing update to the latest Windows version to fail. Tried to uninstall it, but failed due to an error "MSI Failed" .. tried using IO Bits to remove it, and now it is no longer showing on my PC but...
  10. Reinstall removed programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall removed programs: I need help reinstalling removed programs and printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/reinstall-removed-programs/f7342bec-a562-4524-a4c1-1f85ff948510

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reinstall apps removed while resetting my pc

2. how to reinstall apps after reset windows 10

3. does resetting your pc reinstall applications?

4. how to restore apps after resetting pc,
  5. how to re-add missing apps removed while refreshing my PC,
  6. how to replace apps removed when resetting pc,
  7. install all removed apps,
  8. reinstall apps removed while resetting pc,
  9. BM store apps removed while resetting computer,
  10. refresh removed apps while scanning my pc,
  11. how to reinstall removed application while refreshing pc,
  12. reinstall apps on computer,
  13. reinstall all removed apps from February 2020,
  14. how to reinstall apps removed resetting pc,
  15. how to reinstall removed apps on windows 10 after pc reset