Windows 10: Reinstall software after Win 10 reinstall

Discus and support Reinstall software after Win 10 reinstall in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just purchased a blue ray player from the Microsoft store and had to reinstall windows 10. I was able to reinstall my 2019 Outlook that I just... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ThomasHensgens, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Reinstall software after Win 10 reinstall

I just purchased a blue ray player from the Microsoft store and had to reinstall windows 10. I was able to reinstall my 2019 Outlook that I just purchased but it does not show me how to reinstall my blue ray player.

What do I have to do about this? I have searched all over this site and cannot find how to do it.

Thanks

Thomas

:)

ThomasHensgens, Apr 13, 2020
  2. singhE Win User

Reinstalling E72 Firmware / Software.

Has anyone tried reinstalling E72 Software using Nokia Software updater?

I have tried to reinstall the software but it does not work. Midway through the update process, it says that the connection to the device has been lost and lists out a series of steps before you hit the 'retry' button. Does not work even after all those
    steps.

However, if the process does go through (it did once), it does not reinstall the software. I can say that because the settings and some other changes that you made before the reinstall remain intact. For example, I removed facebook and myspace from the devide
    using uninstall before reinstalling the phone software. After the reinstall process, I still cannot see these on the device.

I have tried doing a factory restore - *#7370# - 12345 and device reset using *#7780# - 12345. That does not help either. I have done the factory restore before doing the software install...that does not work either.

The device gets identified as E72 -1 (RM530) and it carries the latest software / firmware - 021.024.. Custom version is 021.024.246.01.

Any suggestions to reinstall the phone software to its original 'new out of the box' state?

Thanks/ Singh

singhE, Apr 13, 2020
  3. How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

No sir , do all 4 steps then reboot, then reinstall!

sneekypeet, Apr 13, 2020
  4. MrGenius Win User

Reinstall software after Win 10 reinstall

[Solved] Windows 10 keeps reinstalling KB3119142

I noticed quite some time ago that KB3119142 (Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Update 4 Redistributable Package) kept reinstalling itself for some reason. At least once daily. Sometimes up to several times a day. I just ignored it. It didn't seem to be doing any harm. And I figured they'd eventually fix it. Well...days turned into weeks, weeks into months, with no end to the problem in sight. It dragged on unsolved for at least the last few months. Literally reinstalling itself hundreds of(at least a hundred, felt like more) times in that period of time.

So I finally googled it a couple days ago. And just got around to fixing it today. Which appears to have worked. And it couldn't have been easier to do. I feel so stupid to have let it intimidate me for so long.*Oops! Reinstall software after Win 10 reinstall :oops:
    Below are links to the thread that I got the fix idea from, and the official MS support info page for KB3119142(from which I quoted the above).
    http://www.tenforums.com/windows-up...-windows-10-keeps-reinstalling-kb3119142.html
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3119142

MrGenius, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Reinstall software after Win 10 reinstall

1. Reinstall software after Win 10 reinstall - Similar Threads - Reinstall software reinstall

2. after reinstall win 10 on ssd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after reinstall win 10 on ssd: i had a ssd with win 10 on and a second hdd disk. with all the games on, i discounted the hdd before installing win10 to the ssd, after reinstalling win 10 on a ssd i reconnected the hdd but it says it cant not read it and needs to reformate tried changing drive letters...
  3. after reinstall win 10 on ssd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    after reinstall win 10 on ssd: i had a ssd with win 10 on and a second hdd disk. with all the games on, i discounted the hdd before installing win10 to the ssd, after reinstalling win 10 on a ssd i reconnected the hdd but it says it cant not read it and needs to reformate tried changing drive letters...
  4. after reinstall win 10 on ssd

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Reinstall Software

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reinstall Software: I had installed Microsoft Office on my computer and accidentally deleted it. How do I reinstall? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-software/01e5949c-622e-49b1-8f15-a8ba8d18a999
  6. Reinstalling software after a windows reinstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reinstalling software after a windows reinstall: I had to reinstall Windows 10 after a major issue which meant it was a complete install. Luckily I had a number of programmes that I had installed on a separate hard drive - not C: Now I have the problem that I have the programmes, I can get them to run OK. I've even added...
  7. WIN 10 activation after reinstalling

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WIN 10 activation after reinstalling: I had Windows 8.1 running on my PC then I upgraded to Windows 10. However I had to do a hardware change and Windows 10 disactivated. Can you instruct me how to activate Windows 10 again. I managed to download it but the setup failed and Windows 10 has gone.....
  8. BSOD after Win 10 reinstall

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after Win 10 reinstall: REPORT: Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!FsRtlNotifyFilterReportChange+122 )Background:... ran chkdsk... verified all drivers up to date... ran memtest86+-5.01... reinstalled win 10... recently updated BIOS... PC is ancient Vista laptop 88465
  9. Reinstalling win 10

Reinstalling win 10: Hi I want to reinstall a laptop currently installed with Pro x32 version and I have few questions please. Would the activation key still be valid if I will install the x64 version (Machine has a x64 CPU). I am not sure whether the current installation is a "upgraded...
  10. Reinstall win 10 to get rid of HP software

Reinstall win 10 to get rid of HP software: HP HP Pavilion Desktop PC 570-pOXX. Windows 10 Home (X64) Version 1703 (build 15063.483) As discussed in previous posts My Win10 does not have dvr burner - Windows 10 Forums I'm having trouble with my new HP Pavilion. It's kinky, will not boot from dvd or usb, does not...