Windows 10: Reinstall Software

Discus and support Reinstall Software in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I had installed Microsoft Office on my computer and accidentally deleted it. How do I reinstall?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JamieAllwine, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Reinstall Software

I had installed Microsoft Office on my computer and accidentally deleted it. How do I reinstall?

:)

JamieAllwine, Sep 23, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 23, 2020
  3. singhE Win User
    Reinstalling E72 Firmware / Software.

Has anyone tried reinstalling E72 Software using Nokia Software updater?

I have tried to reinstall the software but it does not work. Midway through the update process, it says that the connection to the device has been lost and lists out a series of steps before you hit the 'retry' button. Does not work even after all those
    steps.

However, if the process does go through (it did once), it does not reinstall the software. I can say that because the settings and some other changes that you made before the reinstall remain intact. For example, I removed facebook and myspace from the devide
    using uninstall before reinstalling the phone software. After the reinstall process, I still cannot see these on the device.

I have tried doing a factory restore - *#7370# - 12345 and device reset using *#7780# - 12345. That does not help either. I have done the factory restore before doing the software install...that does not work either.

The device gets identified as E72 -1 (RM530) and it carries the latest software / firmware - 021.024.. Custom version is 021.024.246.01.

Any suggestions to reinstall the phone software to its original 'new out of the box' state?

Thanks/ Singh

singhE, Sep 23, 2020
  4. Reinstall Software

Problem in opening files through other softwares

Hi Sahaj,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

If the issue is with an app which is installed from Store, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the app and check if that helps. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the app in which you are facing the issue and click
      Uninstall.
    • Open the Windows Store.
    • Search for the app and click on Install.
    • Check if issue persists.
    If the issue is with a software installed, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the program and check if that helps. Follow the steps below:

• Click on Programs and Features.
    • Right click on the software in which you are facing the issue from the list and click on Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    • Now reinstall the program and check.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

Reinstall Software

1. Reinstall Software - Similar Threads - Reinstall Software

2. i installed a software and uninstalled all my log files by mistake. How can i reinstall...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i installed a software and uninstalled all my log files by mistake. How can i reinstall...: window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-a-software-and-uninstalled-all-my-log/2dbc7aa3-0a26-4a2b-b1ea-2215095a4cc9
  3. i installed a software and uninstalled all my log files by mistake. How can i reinstall...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i installed a software and uninstalled all my log files by mistake. How can i reinstall...: window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-a-software-and-uninstalled-all-my-log/2dbc7aa3-0a26-4a2b-b1ea-2215095a4cc9
  4. Restore Windows 11 software RAID after Windows 11 Reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore Windows 11 software RAID after Windows 11 Reinstall: Had to reinstall Windows 11 Pro. Afterwards a Striped drive created in previously in Windows 11 Pro failed to reconnect the array. How do I reconnect the drives in Windows 11? This is NOT my OS drive. Disk 0 These are two m.2 NVME 4Tb drives that show up as Disk 2 and Disk 3...
  5. Restore Windows 11 software RAID after Windows 11 Reinstall

Restore Windows 11 software RAID after Windows 11 Reinstall: Had to reinstall Windows 11 Pro. Afterwards a Striped drive created in previously in Windows 11 Pro failed to reconnect the array. How do I reconnect the drives in Windows 11? This is NOT my OS drive. Disk 0 These are two m.2 NVME 4Tb drives that show up as Disk 2 and Disk 3...
  6. how to reinstall windows 10 Pro using a previous software key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to reinstall windows 10 Pro using a previous software key: Greetings Microsoft Support,One of my PCs recently experienced an issue where the system became corrupted and so I have opted to reinstall on a new drive. I used the method of creating a productkey.vbs file in Notepad as described in your help article but upon trying to...
  7. how to reinstall windows 10 Pro using a previous software key

how to reinstall windows 10 Pro using a previous software key: Greetings Microsoft Support,One of my PCs recently experienced an issue where the system became corrupted and so I have opted to reinstall on a new drive. I used the method of creating a productkey.vbs file in Notepad as described in your help article but upon trying to...
  8. how to reinstall windows 10 Pro using a previous software key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Will i have to reinstall all of my softwares, apps, files and games if i do a clean install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will i have to reinstall all of my softwares, apps, files and games if i do a clean install...: I recently bought an internal Kingston 120gb SSD, i already connected it but now i want to start using it and get the benefits of a faster drive.I would like to use the SSD as my boot drive but to do that i must do a clean install of the OS on my SSD or migrate it.If i were...
  10. Will i have to reinstall all of my softwares, apps, files and games if i do a clean install...

Will i have to reinstall all of my softwares, apps, files and games if i do a clean install...: I recently bought an internal Kingston 120gb SSD, i already connected it but now i want to start using it and get the benefits of a faster drive.I would like to use the SSD as my boot drive but to do that i must do a clean install of the OS on my SSD or migrate it.If i were...