Windows 10: reinstall something uninstalled by mistake

Discus and support reinstall something uninstalled by mistake in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i mistakenly uninstalled something called framework 742 ,how do i reinstall it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by anthonyweir, May 7, 2019.

1. reinstall something uninstalled by mistake

i mistakenly uninstalled something called framework 742 ,how do i reinstall it?

:)

anthonyweir, May 7, 2019

2. How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

No sir , do all 4 steps then reboot, then reinstall!

sneekypeet, May 7, 2019
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    uninstall/reinstall

Hi Patricia,

There are several reasons why your game can't be uninstall. It's either the programs are not properly installed, or there are missing and corrupted files on your operating system. To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps to resolve your
    concern, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• What is the name of the game that you want to uninstall then reinstall?
    • How did you install this game?
    We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, May 7, 2019
  4. reinstall something uninstalled by mistake

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused reinstall something uninstalled by mistake :confused:

oli_ramsay, May 7, 2019
Thema:

reinstall something uninstalled by mistake

1. reinstall something uninstalled by mistake - Similar Threads - reinstall something uninstalled

2. Uninstalled Calculator by mistake

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uninstalled Calculator by mistake: Hi Community. I had to uninstall MS Office and then reinstall which is now done and my email is now working. Whilst trying to decide what to uninstall, I have now lost my Calculator among other tools. Can I reinstall them somehow? Thanks for your help....
  3. Something cannot be uninstalled

Something cannot be uninstalled: SO I had discord on my pc and I want to uninstall it. When I uninstalled it in the control panel it said that it was not uninstalled in the correct way. It gave me 2 option to uninstall it in a compatible way or to just uninstall it. I chose to uninstall it in the compatible...
  4. Re-install webcamera that was uninstalled by mistake.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Re-install webcamera that was uninstalled by mistake.: My built-in camera USB2.0 UVC HD Webcam from AsusZenBookUX305 stopped working so following some steps with the help assistant, I have uninstalled my camera by mistake. How can I reinstall it back ? Thank you in advance!...
  5. uninstall my apps by mistake

uninstall my apps by mistake: I cleaned out my apps, and now I don't have words,excel or outlook. What should I do Thanks Sandra https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-my-apps-by-mistake/10825b5f-4073-471f-b553-713d8e95612a
  6. Can't uninstall something

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't uninstall something: I keep trying to uninstall discord so I can reinstall it but every time I try it gives me a pop up that says the files were not found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-uninstall-something/03b53744-89e8-4340-824f-038c84894f26
  7. Reinstalling uninstalled softwares

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling uninstalled softwares: Due to resetting of my windows following software are in uninstalled list Please help me to reinstall them IntelR Computing Improvement ProgramIntel Corporation2.4.05718 IntelR Dynamic Platform and Thermal FrameworkIntel Corporation8.3.10209.6897 IntelR HID Event...
  8. Uninstalling Media Feature Pack by mistake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling Media Feature Pack by mistake: Hello I installed media feature pack from my settings>apps>optional features because in the Microsoft official website there is nothing for 1909 version but then I installed it by pressing a key unfortunately Now I want to install it again but the process will be failed...
  9. device manager uninstall by mistake

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    device manager uninstall by mistake: I was trying to get x-box one working reading old or misreading a site for help I deleted A network adapter uninstalled same thing I guess Can not get it back up or there's maybe a driver problem. Have internet now with vpn turn it off no internet I know I can probably...
  10. uninstall and reinstall

uninstall and reinstall: will i lose all my current content if i uninstalll and reinstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/uninstall-and-reinstall/eff880f6-e0b0-4b08-982f-341a52b2f644

Users found this page by searching for:

1. integrated webcam camera has uninstalled

2. can i reinstall something i uninstalled by mistake on my laptop

3. reinstall something that was uninstalled

4. how do I reinstall something Ive uninstalled