Windows 10: Reinstall SpotBright and DailyPic ...

Discus and support Reinstall SpotBright and DailyPic ... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Reinstall SpotBright and DailyPic ... Greetings. I have the following question here on my computer, I bought a bigger disk and I want to format it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ro Wood, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Ro Wood Win User

Reinstall SpotBright and DailyPic ...

Greetings.

I have the following question here on my computer, I bought a bigger disk and I want to format it from scratch, reinstall all programs and applications, but when searching the Microsoft Store I found that two of my favorite apps and that I even bought them are not more available for download, they are SpotBright and DailyPic, I sent an email to the developer and he returned saying that he permanently removed them from the store, I looked for the Appx to download on the internet, but I didn't find, only links to the respective Apps store with o say: unavailable for download, i still have them installed and working on my note, so the question comes, how to backup these Apps and restore them in the new installation?
    Does anyone have these Appx packages, or links to them, I even looked for torrents and nothing.

Winver: 18363.628

Thanks for any help.

:)

Ro Wood, Feb 5, 2020
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Spotbright and Dailypic - The same app?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

SpotBright and Dailypic are two different apps which offers in-app purchases. As
    you mentioned that you are being ask to pay again, when you click on more pics within the app. I would suggest you to get in touch with
    Publisher of SpotBright. Please visit the SpotBright
    store page and then scroll down to SpotBright — Windows Wallpaper support to get the assistance you seek.

Hope this helps.

Naresh_K, Feb 5, 2020
  3. Spotbright and Dailypic - The same app?

I paid for the pro version of Spotbright and when I press "More pictures" I am redirected to the Bing DailyPic app being asked to pay another 2E for that pro version!!! Are they the same apps? Why do I have to pay twice then? I am confused with the relation
    of those two. I use Spotbright in my lock screen since a long time.

YorgosThanos, Feb 5, 2020
  4. Reinstall SpotBright and DailyPic ...

Spotbright & DailyPic

Spotbright stopped reacting on my up-to-date Windows 10 computer.

I uninstalled it and re-installed it and got the same problem :

the program loads up without error and the windows with the menu items is displayed.

However, when the mouse passes over the various items it does not change to a hand so that I cannot open any of the menu items.

With DailyPic the problem is slightly different.

The windows loads up then displays the menu items and the waiting circular dots and then crashs after 10 secs.

Any idea what could cause such a problem and how it could be solved ?

Thanks

BaudouinTasiaux, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Reinstall SpotBright and DailyPic ... - Similar Threads - Reinstall SpotBright DailyPic

2. Does anyone know if Bing Dailypics are safe and virus free??

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Does anyone know if Bing Dailypics are safe and virus free??: Hello, I just recently got a new Samsung solid state hard drive, and the data recovery person backed up all my info and said he noticed Bing Daileypics on my computer, he said to be very careful because some of these pics may be viruses and deleted the download from my...
  3. Spotbright abd DailyPic Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spotbright abd DailyPic Stopped Working: I have the Spotbright and DailyPic Wallpaper apps from Timo Partl installed. They used to work fine. Now after launching they are unable to download any new content. Has anyone else experienced this problem and found a fix? Kind regards Chris 177856
  4. Reinstall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reinstall: I reinstalled windows due to crashing. I made sure to backup all my files that were on my C drive to my empty SSD. When I reinstalled it made a second user in my file explorer now it is putting everything there. Will all my old stuff still work or will it have to be moved to...
  5. reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reinstall: while upgrading to Windows 10 the hard drive failed. The install took hours to complete -- which I was blaming on a poor internet connection. After many restarts my desktop was up, but no English names under the icons or in the taskbar including where the date and time...
  6. Reinstallation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reinstallation: Hi I am trying to find the sign in page which allows me to insert the license key but I am unable to find it. Can somebody advise where to find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstallation/6bf84bd3-a1ec-46f7-839f-ba516f898b20
  7. reinstall?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    reinstall?: Do I reinstall windows 10 and then software that came with my pc? How do I know what I should install? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall/c2163121-b34b-4459-b9c2-e6cf60b38796
  8. Spotlight Pics downloaded via SpotBright MS App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Spotlight Pics downloaded via SpotBright MS App: Hello Please tell me more about the license for those Spotlight pics. As far as I'm informed they are free to use for non commercial projects. But are they also allowed to be edited for non commercial shares on social media. (I am visual artist) If yes, I'd like to give...
  9. reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reinstall: How do I reinstall a program I accidentally uninstalled? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall/69c6aeb5-ca5c-4cdd-929d-af7cc084824f
  10. Spotbright and Dailypic - The same app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spotbright and Dailypic - The same app?: I paid for the pro version of Spotbright and when I press "More pictures" I am redirected to the Bing DailyPic app being asked to pay another 2E for that pro version!!! Are they the same apps? Why do I have to pay twice then? I am confused with the relation of those two. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 reinstall spotlight