Windows 10: reinstall USB controllers

Discus and support reinstall USB controllers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I Reinstall windows 10,and after the reinstall the USB controllers driver gone,I have a laptop HP Pavilion dv6929nr,is an older pc,Hp no longer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HectorEdenburg, Feb 27, 2019.

1. reinstall USB controllers

Hi, I Reinstall windows 10,and after the reinstall the USB controllers driver gone,I have a laptop HP Pavilion dv6929nr,is an older pc,Hp no longer give me support,and drivers,how can I ge those drivers ? any tip will help appreciate any help

:)

HectorEdenburg, Feb 27, 2019

2. windows problems with usb mic

Hi Dave,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run the Hardware Troubleshooter by following the steps provided below and check if the issue persists.

Method 1:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.

• Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and sound”.

• Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.

• A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.
    Method 2: Disable and re-enable all the
    Universal Serial Bus controllers (USB) controllers.

The USB controllers represent the USB ports in Device Manager.

To disable and re-enable the USB controllers, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, Click on
      Device Manager

• Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.

• Right-click the first USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers, and then click
      Uninstall to remove it.

• Repeat the above step for each USB controller that is listed under Universal Serial Bus controllers.

• Restart the computer. After the computer starts, Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes and reinstall all the USB controllers that you uninstalled.
    Regards.

SujataMoktan, Feb 27, 2019
  3. USB composite device "driver error"

Can you send us a screenshot of the error message? We suggest uninstalling and re-installing USB drivers and check if the issue persists. To do that, please follow these steps:

• Right-click on the Start button and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    • Right-click on the first USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers, and then click on
      Uninstall to remove it.
    • Repeat these steps for the entire USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    • Restart the computer. Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes and reinstall all the USB controllers that you uninstalled.

Regards.

Aileen Alf, Feb 27, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

reinstall USB controllers

USB port mlfuncions

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

What is the make and model of your computer?

Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

I suggest you to Update USB Controllers.

To update the USB Controllers from Device Manager follow these steps.

• Go to Device manager in control panel.
    • Select Device manager and a Device Manager window will pop-up.
    • Double Click on USB Controllers to expand.
    • Right click on the USB Controllers that is listed and select Update.

Also refer:

• What if a wired device isn't installed properly?
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/what-device-isnt-installed-properly

(Note: steps in the above article applies to Windows 10 as well)

If the issue still persists uninstall and reinstall USB drivers from manufacturer website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pavan_N, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

reinstall USB controllers

1. reinstall USB controllers - Similar Threads - reinstall USB controllers

2. Usb controller drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Usb controller drive: I have an asus tuf gaming laptop, I was playing quietly and suddenly my bluetooth stopped working after restarting the laptop, it says that the usb controller is error 43, and it has 2006 drivers installed, the drivers are not updated through the control panel...
  3. Usb controller drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Usb controller drive: I have an asus tuf gaming laptop, I was playing quietly and suddenly my bluetooth stopped working after restarting the laptop, it says that the usb controller is error 43, and it has 2006 drivers installed, the drivers are not updated through the control panel...
  4. how to reinstall "Intel usb 3.1 extensible host controller - 1.10 Microsoft". i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to reinstall "Intel usb 3.1 extensible host controller - 1.10 Microsoft". i...: how to reinstall "Intel usb 3.1 extensible host controller - 1.10 Microsoft". i accidentally deleted the driver so I can't use keyboard. is there a solution?...
  5. Deleted my USB 3 eXtensible Host Controller thinking that it would be reinstalled...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted my USB 3 eXtensible Host Controller thinking that it would be reinstalled...: -I tried scanning for hardware in the device manager-I tried restarting my computer, both the normal way and through unplugging the cord-I tried deleting other devices in the USB, and I only ended up losing the other USB 3 Root Hub. Other USB devices reinstall automatically,...
  6. Deleted my USB 3 eXtensible Host Controller thinking that it would be reinstalled...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted my USB 3 eXtensible Host Controller thinking that it would be reinstalled...: -I tried scanning for hardware in the device manager-I tried restarting my computer, both the normal way and through unplugging the cord-I tried deleting other devices in the USB, and I only ended up losing the other USB 3 Root Hub. Other USB devices reinstall automatically,...
  7. Deleted my USB 3 eXtensible Host Controller thinking that it would be reinstalled...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. USB Port Control

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    USB Port Control: Hi, I'm currently working on a system which needs to be capable of locking down the PC's USB ports, while allowing access to only some designated devices. Is it possible to do this, other than to adjust group policy for removable storage devices? Thanks in advance!...
  9. Windows Reinstall with USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Reinstall with USB: Recently I was playing videoganes on my CyberPower PC and noticed some stuttering/lag that was unusual. I decieded to perform a system restore to see if that would fix. System restore ended up getting stuck (left running for 8 hours). I restarted the computer and now windows...
  10. Generic USB controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Generic USB controller: I didn't find the answer I needed anywhere so this is my last resource, I hope someone can help me... My problem is this, I bought a generic USB controller some time ago and I never had any problem, 3 days ago I saw a lot of malware in my computer and my controller stopped...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reinstall usb controllers windows 10

2. reinstall usb controllers

3. USB Controller

4. Uninstall and re-install USB controllers,
  5. reinstall usb controller windows 10,
  6. REINSTALL ALL USB CONTROLERS,
  7. reinstalling all USB controllers,
  8. windows usb controller download,
  9. controller usb windows 10,
  10. Disable ,
  11. reinstall usb controller,