Windows 10: Reinstall Win 10 - how to get the previously purchased pro back?

Discus and support Reinstall Win 10 - how to get the previously purchased pro back? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; A few months back, I bought a desktop with Win 10 Home and I upgraded it to Pro through store. After the upgrade, I noticed the product key didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by codism, Sep 13, 2021.

1. codism Win User

Reinstall Win 10 - how to get the previously purchased pro back?

A few months back, I bought a desktop with Win 10 Home and I upgraded it to Pro through store. After the upgrade, I noticed the product key didn't change but it did show that my edition is Pro. A few days ago, I reinstalled Win 10 in a hope to fix a graphic card driver issue with the same product key. Now it shows my edition is HOME. Anyone else has this same experience? Who do I contact to get my Pro license back? My credit card transaction also shows the transaction of the purchase.

:)

codism, Sep 13, 2021
  2. Tegu0 Win User

How to activate previously purchased Win10 Pro licence after reinstall?

Hello,

I have just reinstalled the windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool.

The Windows is activated as Win 10 Home, although I would like to upgrade it to Win 10 Pro.

Previously it was working like this, I purchased the Win 10 Pro upgrade from the MS Store on 23 February 2019.

How can I upgrade? There is no product key.

Thanks,

Istvan

Tegu0, Sep 13, 2021
  3. Reinstall Win 10 Pro

Hi,

I had Windows 10 pro installed in my laptop, and had to send it for a repair. Once I got it back, retailer has installed Win 10 Home version.

I have linked my Win pro 10 (Ver 1803) to my windows account, prior to sending for repair. I can see that the device is still listed under my name.

Is it possible to reinstall Win 10 pro back in the same laptop? If so, where can I find the activation key? Windows was pre-installed when I purchase it.

Thanks.

acerperawin7, Sep 13, 2021
  4. Reinstall Win 10 - how to get the previously purchased pro back?

Reinstall Win 10 Pro

I have version 1803 and linked to my account.

acerperawin7, Sep 13, 2021
Thema:

Reinstall Win 10 - how to get the previously purchased pro back?

1. Reinstall Win 10 - how to get the previously purchased pro back? - Similar Threads - Reinstall previously purchased

2. How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...: Previously my user's PC upgraded from windows 8 single language with key activated, to windows 10 home single language.After the OS upgrade, digital license was lost and not found on OS.I am planning to purchase Windows 10 Pro.How to purchase windows 10 pro?How to change from...
  3. How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...: Previously my user's PC upgraded from windows 8 single language with key activated, to windows 10 home single language.After the OS upgrade, digital license was lost and not found on OS.I am planning to purchase Windows 10 Pro.How to purchase windows 10 pro?How to change from...
  4. How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. How to tell if a Window 10 Pro version was previously purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to tell if a Window 10 Pro version was previously purchased: We had a user leave the organization and we had no access to an admin account on his Surface Pro 7. We had to reimage the machine using the downloaded system image for that machine. However, the only download options were Windows 10 Home versions. I think that the machine...
  6. How to tell if a Window 10 Pro version was previously purchased

How to tell if a Window 10 Pro version was previously purchased: We had a user leave the organization and we had no access to an admin account on his Surface Pro 7. We had to reimage the machine using the downloaded system image for that machine. However, the only download options were Windows 10 Home versions. I think that the machine...
  7. Reinstall win 10 Pro from my past purchases

Reinstall win 10 Pro from my past purchases: I originally got Win10 as the free update to Win7. At the end of 2018 I purchased Win10Pro from the online OneStore and installed it onto/over my Win10. In 2020 my entire PC was frozen via a bad Win10 update and I purchased a new WIN10 OS and installed it - totally replacing...
  8. Reinstall win 10 Pro from my past purchases

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall win 10 Pro from my past purchases: I originally got Win10 as the free update to Win7. At the end of 2018 I purchased Win10Pro from the online OneStore and installed it onto/over my Win10. In 2020 my entire PC was frozen via a bad Win10 update and I purchased a new WIN10 OS and installed it - totally replacing...
  9. Reinstall win 10 Pro from my past purchases

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. How to activate previously purchased Win10 Pro licence after reinstall?

How to activate previously purchased Win10 Pro licence after reinstall?: Hello, I have just reinstalled the windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool. The Windows is activated as Win 10 Home, although I would like to upgrade it to Win 10 Pro. Previously it was working like this, I purchased the Win 10 Pro upgrade from the MS Store on 23...