Windows 10: Reinstall Win 10 - how to get the previously purchased pro back?

Discus and support Reinstall Win 10 - how to get the previously purchased pro back? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; A few months back, I bought a desktop with Win 10 Home and I upgraded it to Pro through store. After the upgrade, I noticed the product key didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by codism, Sep 13, 2021.

1. codism Win User

Reinstall Win 10 - how to get the previously purchased pro back?

A few months back, I bought a desktop with Win 10 Home and I upgraded it to Pro through store. After the upgrade, I noticed the product key didn't change but it did show that my edition is Pro. A few days ago, I reinstalled Win 10 in a hope to fix a graphic card driver issue with the same product key. Now it shows my edition is HOME. Anyone else has this same experience? Who do I contact to get my Pro license back? My credit card transaction also shows the transaction of the purchase.

:)

codism, Sep 13, 2021
  2. Tegu0 Win User

How to activate previously purchased Win10 Pro licence after reinstall?

Hello,

I have just reinstalled the windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool.

The Windows is activated as Win 10 Home, although I would like to upgrade it to Win 10 Pro.

Previously it was working like this, I purchased the Win 10 Pro upgrade from the MS Store on 23 February 2019.

How can I upgrade? There is no product key.

Thanks,

Istvan

Tegu0, Sep 13, 2021
  3. Reinstall Win 10 Pro

Hi,

I had Windows 10 pro installed in my laptop, and had to send it for a repair. Once I got it back, retailer has installed Win 10 Home version.

I have linked my Win pro 10 (Ver 1803) to my windows account, prior to sending for repair. I can see that the device is still listed under my name.

Is it possible to reinstall Win 10 pro back in the same laptop? If so, where can I find the activation key? Windows was pre-installed when I purchase it.

Thanks.

acerperawin7, Sep 13, 2021
  4. Reinstall Win 10 - how to get the previously purchased pro back?

Reinstall Win 10 Pro

I have version 1803 and linked to my account.

acerperawin7, Sep 13, 2021
Thema:

Reinstall Win 10 - how to get the previously purchased pro back?

1. Reinstall Win 10 - how to get the previously purchased pro back? - Similar Threads - Reinstall previously purchased

2. How To Get Back to Windows Pro?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How To Get Back to Windows Pro?: My wife's old laptop has gotten unreliable, so I purchased a newer used laptop for her. The newer laptop was running Windows Pro and has an OEM Preinstalled Key for Pro. The only quick way to get the newer laptop ready for my wife and get her back in service was to take a...
  3. How to get Windows 10 Pro back?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to get Windows 10 Pro back?: I updated my wife's computer using the media creation tool. She had Windows 10 Pro installed. But when I installed it, there was no option for the Pro version, only the Home. How do I get the Pro version back?...
  4. How to activate previously purchased Win10 Pro licence after reinstall?

How to activate previously purchased Win10 Pro licence after reinstall?: Hello, I have just reinstalled the windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool. The Windows is activated as Win 10 Home, although I would like to upgrade it to Win 10 Pro. Previously it was working like this, I purchased the Win 10 Pro upgrade from the MS Store on 23...
  5. reinstall win 10 pro

reinstall win 10 pro: Hello i have 2 pc's with win 10 pro installed from previous windows editions. The first PC had win 7 pro and i moved to win 10 pro through and update at 2014, the second had win 8.1 pro and i updated to win 10 pro same way at 2014 again. now that i need to add a new hard disk...
  6. How to get previous icons back?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get previous icons back?: i like them, im referring to the windows apps, groove , movies, etc submitted by /u/pathoj [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fgm8ea/how_to_get_previous_icons_back/
  7. How to activate Windows 10 Pro from a previous online digital purchase

How to activate Windows 10 Pro from a previous online digital purchase: I did a refresh installation for fixing one screen freeze problem happened in the 3D video game, so it came across to activate my Windows 10 Pro. However, the problem is I don't have product key cause I purchased Windows 10 Pro thru a digital order and my Windows copy just...
  8. how do I roll back to a previous version of win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I roll back to a previous version of win 10: how do I roll back to a previous version of win 10? I think an update messed up one of my programs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-roll-back-to-a-previous-version-of-win-10/6f8c8283-91bb-45ea-bc85-027a92a23163
  9. Windows activation for previously purchased windows 10 Pro

Windows activation for previously purchased windows 10 Pro: Hello: Back in 2017, I upgraded my system to windows 10 Pro from windows home. Things worked great til Hard drive died. Can reinstall windows but I need the activation code from when I purchased the upgrade. I have the transaction code and the method of payment. How...
  10. Previous purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Previous purchase: I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 in May, 2017. My computer had to be reset & I lost all the things. I have not had an issue with anything other than Minecraft, which isn't downloading at all. I have been at this for 2 hours &, for the safety of my computer, am requesting...