Windows 10: reinstall win 10 pro

Discus and support reinstall win 10 pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello i have 2 pc's with win 10 pro installed from previous windows editions. The first PC had win 7 pro and i moved to win 10 pro through and update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Andreas Mettas, Mar 17, 2020.

1. reinstall win 10 pro

Hello i have 2 pc's with win 10 pro installed from previous windows editions. The first PC had win 7 pro and i moved to win 10 pro through and update at 2014, the second had win 8.1 pro and i updated to win 10 pro same way at 2014 again. now that i need to add a new hard disk to those pc's and do a clean installation of win 10 pro can i use those initial keys from win 7 and win 8 respectively for activation?

Thank you

:)

Andreas Mettas, Mar 17, 2020

2. Reinstall Win 10 Pro

Hi,

I had Windows 10 pro installed in my laptop, and had to send it for a repair. Once I got it back, retailer has installed Win 10 Home version.

I have linked my Win pro 10 (Ver 1803) to my windows account, prior to sending for repair. I can see that the device is still listed under my name.

Is it possible to reinstall Win 10 pro back in the same laptop? If so, where can I find the activation key? Windows was pre-installed when I purchase it.

Thanks.

acerperawin7, Mar 17, 2020
  3. reinstall Win 10 Pro

Hi,

In one of the previous post I did mention that I have a problem accessing C drive as I altered permissions on it.

suggestion I received was to clean install, I don't have any disk image and I have win 10 pro key on my dekstop

how to reinstall Win 10 Professional?

Thanks

Sridhar

SridharKada, Mar 17, 2020
  4. reinstall win 10 pro

Reinstall Win 10 Pro

I have version 1803 and linked to my account.

acerperawin7, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

reinstall win 10 pro

1. reinstall win 10 pro - Similar Threads - reinstall pro

2. Cant activate my win 11 pro after reinstall the system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant activate my win 11 pro after reinstall the system: Error 0xC004C003The activation server determined the specified product key is blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-my-win-11-pro-after-reinstall-the/2bfea9d2-94a1-4f48-b37e-18be1890cd94
  3. Cant activate my win 11 pro after reinstall the system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant activate my win 11 pro after reinstall the system: Error 0xC004C003The activation server determined the specified product key is blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-my-win-11-pro-after-reinstall-the/2bfea9d2-94a1-4f48-b37e-18be1890cd94
  4. reinstall windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reinstall windows 10 pro: unable to startup system no intel display possible bios problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-windows-10-pro/dd7890cb-79e1-4921-8ac1-006ae9d6efcc
  5. reinstall windows 10 pro

reinstall windows 10 pro: unable to startup system no intel display possible bios problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-windows-10-pro/dd7890cb-79e1-4921-8ac1-006ae9d6efcc
  6. reinstall windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Surface pro 6 : cannot enter recovery, cannot reinstall, no drives found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro 6 : cannot enter recovery, cannot reinstall, no drives found: Hello,My surface pro 6 just refused to log in windows one day. It was not possible to do recovery. i tried to reinstall windows with a bootable USB, however, when it was time to install, i got the 'No device drivers were found' message.I then downloaded RST driver on intel...
  8. Surface pro 6 : cannot enter recovery, cannot reinstall, no drives found

Surface pro 6 : cannot enter recovery, cannot reinstall, no drives found: Hello,My surface pro 6 just refused to log in windows one day. It was not possible to do recovery. i tried to reinstall windows with a bootable USB, however, when it was time to install, i got the 'No device drivers were found' message.I then downloaded RST driver on intel...
  9. Surface pro 6 : cannot enter recovery, cannot reinstall, no drives found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Reinstall 8.1 Pro with Media Center.

Reinstall 8.1 Pro with Media Center.: Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center.: After a hardware failure I did a complete reinstall of the system. No backup was available. Now Media Center will not Activate and Playready will not update.. 8.1 support ended, but I need t return to functionality....