Windows 10: reinstall win 10 pro

Discus and support reinstall win 10 pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello i have 2 pc's with win 10 pro installed from previous windows editions. The first PC had win 7 pro and i moved to win 10 pro through and update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Andreas Mettas, Mar 17, 2020.

1. reinstall win 10 pro

Hello i have 2 pc's with win 10 pro installed from previous windows editions. The first PC had win 7 pro and i moved to win 10 pro through and update at 2014, the second had win 8.1 pro and i updated to win 10 pro same way at 2014 again. now that i need to add a new hard disk to those pc's and do a clean installation of win 10 pro can i use those initial keys from win 7 and win 8 respectively for activation?

Thank you

:)

Andreas Mettas, Mar 17, 2020

2. Reinstall Win 10 Pro

Hi,

I had Windows 10 pro installed in my laptop, and had to send it for a repair. Once I got it back, retailer has installed Win 10 Home version.

I have linked my Win pro 10 (Ver 1803) to my windows account, prior to sending for repair. I can see that the device is still listed under my name.

Is it possible to reinstall Win 10 pro back in the same laptop? If so, where can I find the activation key? Windows was pre-installed when I purchase it.

Thanks.

acerperawin7, Mar 17, 2020
  3. reinstall Win 10 Pro

Hi,

In one of the previous post I did mention that I have a problem accessing C drive as I altered permissions on it.

suggestion I received was to clean install, I don't have any disk image and I have win 10 pro key on my dekstop

how to reinstall Win 10 Professional?

Thanks

Sridhar

SridharKada, Mar 17, 2020
  4. reinstall win 10 pro

Reinstall Win 10 Pro

I have version 1803 and linked to my account.

acerperawin7, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

reinstall win 10 pro

1. reinstall win 10 pro - Similar Threads - reinstall pro

2. Do I keep Windows 10 Pro if I Reinstall It?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I keep Windows 10 Pro if I Reinstall It?: When my computer was built, I had Windows 10 Pro on it. If I were to redownload Windows 10 again, do I keep Windows 10 Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-keep-windows-10-pro-if-i-reinstall-it/beb34154-9ed5-4a11-8960-a49abcbd5519
  3. Windows 10 pro activation after reinstalling windows.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro activation after reinstalling windows.: Hello! I had a windows 10 pro activation before i installed Linux to my laptop and also wiping windows at the same time now when i installed windows back it says i have an home license from my account which is true but i also had the pro activation on this device and all my...
  4. I have a license for Windows 10 Pro, but reinstall stuck me on Windows 10 Home

I have a license for Windows 10 Pro, but reinstall stuck me on Windows 10 Home: This issue hasn't been majorly impactful to my day to day. As such, I've been looking at that little "Activate Windows" water mark in the lower right hand corner for about a year. Anyway, I didn't have much luck addressing it last year, so let me try again. About a year...
  5. How to activate previously purchased Win10 Pro licence after reinstall?

How to activate previously purchased Win10 Pro licence after reinstall?: Hello, I have just reinstalled the windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool. The Windows is activated as Win 10 Home, although I would like to upgrade it to Win 10 Pro. Previously it was working like this, I purchased the Win 10 Pro upgrade from the MS Store on 23...
  6. Window10 Pro Reinstallation

Window10 Pro Reinstallation: Hi, I hope someone can help me. 1st windows10 pro became corrupt. I didn't do a backup correctly prior to all this happening. I used Dell Assist to do a recovery. All good it reinstalled the software and the system & MS created another ID automatically for my laptop. Now...
  7. Reinstalled Windows 10 Pro acting like Windows 10 S Liscense activaed tith hotmail account...

Reinstalled Windows 10 Pro acting like Windows 10 S Liscense activaed tith hotmail account...: Last couple of days my computer has been runnining liike a dog. Thought it was the internet - restarted the router several times. Thought it was updates - so installed the updates, Then though it was hard drive - installed a SSD to replace my HDD. Spent hours and hours...
  8. Surface Pro 4 - reformat to reinstall lost by Windows 10 key

Surface Pro 4 - reformat to reinstall lost by Windows 10 key: Hi, I have a Surface Pro 4, and I had an issue with the OS. Then I was block by my bitlocker, and without to much think, reformat to reinstall, thinking that I won't have any problem. I notice after installation that these is a problem, my windows 10 is not activated. So I...
  9. Will a full reinstall of windows cause windows 10 pro to forget my license key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will a full reinstall of windows cause windows 10 pro to forget my license key?: I bought my PC with the license key installed on the hardware. Due to problems, I need to reinstall Windows 10. Will this cause my license key to stop working? If so, then what can I do to continue using it? submitted by /u/throwaway-856 [link] [comments]...
  10. If I reinstall windows will my windows pro upgrade still work - Originally Chinese laptop

If I reinstall windows will my windows pro upgrade still work - Originally Chinese laptop: Hi I bought a laptop in China and the operating system was all in Chinese. I have upgraded from the pre-installed Windows 10 Home China to Windows Pro which has allowed me to change most of the superficial language settings start menu, task bar, dates etc., however all the...