Windows 10: reinstall window steps

Discus and support reinstall window steps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Reinstall Windows1.On a working PC, go to the Microsoft software download website and select Download tool now.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SHUBHAMCHOUDHARY5, Sep 20, 2021.

1. reinstall window steps

Reinstall Windows1.On a working PC, go to the Microsoft software download website and select Download tool now. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows102.When the download is complete, open the tool from your desktop, and then select Yes when asked if you’d like to allow the tool to make changes to your device.3.When the Windows 10 Setup guide appears, accept the license terms and agreements.4.Select Create installation media USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file from another PC, and then select Next.5.Choose a language, edition, and architecture 64-bit or 32-bit.6.Foll

:)

SHUBHAMCHOUDHARY5, Sep 20, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 20, 2021
  3. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Sep 20, 2021
  4. reinstall window steps

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 20, 2021
Thema:

reinstall window steps

1. reinstall window steps - Similar Threads - reinstall window steps

2. What are the steps to reinstall windows 10 on chuwi herobox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are the steps to reinstall windows 10 on chuwi herobox: I purchased a chuwi herobox that came pre-installed with windows 10. I had a project where I had to install Linux on the herobox which went very well. Now I need to return the herobox to its original install of window 10. I am not sure how to do this? Not on the technical...
  3. What are the steps to reinstall windows 10 on chuwi herobox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are the steps to reinstall windows 10 on chuwi herobox: I purchased a chuwi herobox that came pre-installed with windows 10. I had a project where I had to install Linux on the herobox which went very well. Now I need to return the herobox to its original install of window 10. I am not sure how to do this? Not on the technical...
  4. What are the steps to reinstall windows 10 on chuwi herobox

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. how to simply reinstall windows 10 home edition step by step ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to simply reinstall windows 10 home edition step by step ?: hello readerso a few months back i changed my windows 10 home edition to a pirated windows 10 pro edition by changing to a pirated product key i got from a youtube video but now i want to go back to legal home edition. i know for that i need to reinstall my windows 10 home so...
  6. how to simply reinstall windows 10 home edition step by step ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to simply reinstall windows 10 home edition step by step ?: hello readerso a few months back i changed my windows 10 home edition to a pirated windows 10 pro edition by changing to a pirated product key i got from a youtube video but now i want to go back to legal home edition. i know for that i need to reinstall my windows 10 home so...
  7. how to simply reinstall windows 10 home edition step by step ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows 10 Installation Step by Step

Windows 10 Installation Step by Step: This DiscussionBog can Provide you all detailed info about Windows 10 Installation Step by Step at one Place https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-installation-step-by-step/fbc07d5c-13f9-435f-bda7-abb325aa3b3d
  9. Can't reinstall Windows Store after attempting troubleshooting steps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't reinstall Windows Store after attempting troubleshooting steps: I was trying to fix an issue where my Windows Store wouldn't download or update any apps which was preventing me from opening certain programs. I followed the steps listed by Vijay_Verma's answer in this thread...
  10. Power outage on the "Just wait a moment" step on a full Windows reinstall

Power outage on the "Just wait a moment" step on a full Windows reinstall: I was reinstalling windows 10 on my pc and while it was doing it there was an outage of power on the "Just wait a moment" step after the reinstall bar got to 100%. I turned it back on after say a minute. It booted into the installing screen at 88%. Are there any damages,...