Windows 10: Reinstall Windows 10 already activated with a digital right

Discus and support Reinstall Windows 10 already activated with a digital right in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; On a laptop shipped natively with Windows 8, I’ve also installed in July 2016 Windows 10 in a .vhd file, which at the end of the procedure was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GlSis, Aug 20, 2019.

1. GlSis Win User

Reinstall Windows 10 already activated with a digital right

On a laptop shipped natively with Windows 8, I’ve also installed in July 2016 Windows 10 in a .vhd file, which at the end of the procedure was automatically activated with a digital right not linked to an account.

I want to change disk to install only the latest version of Windows 10.

My question is: what should I do to transfer the activation information on the new Win10 installation?

:)

GlSis, Aug 20, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

How do I get a 7 digit code to reinstall windows 10

If you previously had Windows 10 installed and activated on that PC
    during the installation process skip the steps which ask for a product key
    and select the option 'I am Reinstalling Windows 10 on this PC', and activation will not be an issue, your PC will have a digital entitlement stored on the
    Microsoft Servers

The 7 digit code is used to confirm your ID with your Microsoft account

Please follow these steps:

• Open the Settings App, go to Accounts
    • You should see the "Verify" link just above your picture
    • Check your Email to see if Microsoft have sent you a 7 digit code
    • Enter the 7 digit code when asked

DaveM121, Aug 20, 2019
  3. MrGenius Win User
    [Solved] Windows 10 keeps reinstalling KB3119142

I noticed quite some time ago that KB3119142 (Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Update 4 Redistributable Package) kept reinstalling itself for some reason. At least once daily. Sometimes up to several times a day. I just ignored it. It didn't seem to be doing any harm. And I figured they'd eventually fix it. Well...days turned into weeks, weeks into months, with no end to the problem in sight. It dragged on unsolved for at least the last few months. Literally reinstalling itself hundreds of(at least a hundred, felt like more) times in that period of time.

So I finally googled it a couple days ago. And just got around to fixing it today. Which appears to have worked. And it couldn't have been easier to do. I feel so stupid to have let it intimidate me for so long.*Oops! Reinstall Windows 10 already activated with a digital right :oops:
    Below are links to the thread that I got the fix idea from, and the official MS support info page for KB3119142(from which I quoted the above).
    http://www.tenforums.com/windows-up...-windows-10-keeps-reinstalling-kb3119142.html
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3119142

MrGenius, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Reinstall Windows 10 already activated with a digital right - Similar Threads - Reinstall already activated

2. Activating digital licence on a computer after formating and reinstaling Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activating digital licence on a computer after formating and reinstaling Windows 10: I've recently build a new computer and I've successfully activated my digital licence to my new computer from my old one I originally bought a windows 10 Home Product key, but over the long years i have lost the paper containing the code. Now I've run into some Issues with my...
  3. Windows activation with digital license after reinstalling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows activation with digital license after reinstalling: Hello.I had digital license since Windows 7 and using ever since to Windows 11Windows 7 to 10 to 11. But in since my last reinstall of windows 10seems bit more stable than 11 it’s giving 0xc004f213 error and now it wouldn’t active both on Windows 10 and 11. What does it mean...
  4. Windows activation with digital license after reinstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows activation with digital license after reinstalling: Hello.I had digital license since Windows 7 and using ever since to Windows 11Windows 7 to 10 to 11. But in since my last reinstall of windows 10seems bit more stable than 11 it’s giving 0xc004f213 error and now it wouldn’t active both on Windows 10 and 11. What does it mean...
  5. Cannot activate Windows 10 with digital license after reinstall

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate Windows 10 with digital license after reinstall: Hello,I have a Windows 10 Pro license purchased on my account and it worked fine before i reinstalled Windows. Now after i logged in with my email, it says it's not activated and I tried everything from troubleshooting to entering generic product key. It's getting really...
  6. Windows was "Activated by Digital License" after reinstalling Windows 10

Windows was "Activated by Digital License" after reinstalling Windows 10: I asked the same question awhile ago, but I was not satisfied of my explanation. Here was the situation, few months back, I use an unlicensed version of Windows 10 in my laptop. I was thinking of reverting back to Windows 8.1, hoping that I might use the OEM key of my...
  7. Windows is activated with a Digital License after reinstalling Windows 10

Windows is activated with a Digital License after reinstalling Windows 10: Hi, this kept bothering me if this is legal or not. Awhile ago, I am trying to downgrade to Windows 8.1 because I was trying if the OEM key might work there, but it failed and I have to reinstall Windows 10. After installing it, it shows that it was "activated with a...
  8. Digital Licence & Right to Reinstall on new hardware

Digital Licence & Right to Reinstall on new hardware: I initially had a Retail copy of Windows 7 installed on a desktop PC which over time I upgraded to Windows 8 then Windoms 10 Home using the free offer from MS. Win10 Home working fine and when I check using slmgr /dlv it shows as being a Retail copy for which I have...
  9. Activate already activated Windows 10

Activate already activated Windows 10: Hello there, I have a year old Lenovo laptop which I reset a month ago. It came pre-installed with Windows 10 Home edition. I updated everything after resetting and things were working just fine. I hadn't used it since then and when I turned it on today, it asked me to...
  10. window 10 already activate

window 10 already activate: As title said.....I upgrade to window10 from my , but when i went to activate it in update and secruity,it already was......How can this be,i didnt get a product key or activate it 20266

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windoms10 pro.software.com