Windows 10: Reinstall Windows 10 Dualboot with Ubuntu 20.04.

Discus and support Reinstall Windows 10 Dualboot with Ubuntu 20.04. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I have a dual boot system on laptop ASUSX55C with Windows 10 EFI and GPT and Ubuntu 20.04 and I want to reset Windows. So I saw many tutorials... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PiyushMhatre, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Reinstall Windows 10 Dualboot with Ubuntu 20.04.

Hello I have a dual boot system on laptop ASUSX55C with Windows 10 EFI and GPT and Ubuntu 20.04 and I want to reset Windows. So I saw many tutorials however they upgrade their windows or convert it from 32 to 64 bit using a pendrive. But I am gonna reset using this option[ reset Windows and keep my files ] so my Windows will be reinstalled by downloading and installing it in CReinstall Windows 10 Dualboot with Ubuntu 20.04. :Drive and other partitions will be safe. So my doubt is that will Windows kill Ubuntu's grub ? I want grub boot loader because it shows entry to go in advanced option of Ubuntu and also UEFI Firmware Settings.

Thankyou !

:)

PiyushMhatre, Feb 6, 2021
  2. Sasuke__Uchiha, Feb 6, 2021
  3. David2889 Win User
    windows 10 dualboot ubuntu accident

so recently i was wanting to dualboot ubuntu with win10 but i havent gotten enough knowledge so i installed it on my C drive and win10 stopped working ie. blue screen so i was trying to install ubuntu but never suceeded i was using the try without installing
    option all the time, i used a program on ubuntu called os-uninstaller and i accidently removed win10 now keep in mind ubuntu wasnt correctly installed either so i have no os to boot from. hope you guys can help me i just want win10 back i formated everything
    btw. hope you can help, cheers

***Post moved by the Forum Moderator to the appropriate forum category.****

David2889, Feb 6, 2021
  4. Reinstall Windows 10 Dualboot with Ubuntu 20.04.

Most painless way to reinstall windows 10?

I can't recommend this enough if you are going to reinstall.

WINDOWS 10 NOBLOATWARE EDITION

Awesome barebones W10 iso with all the extra crap removed.

Followed by some of these tweaks.

Windows 10 Clean Installation Guide

Actually feels like a usable OS to me now. Though I am still dualbooting 7 & 10 for a while longer.

Spaceman Spiff, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

Reinstall Windows 10 Dualboot with Ubuntu 20.04.

1. Reinstall Windows 10 Dualboot with Ubuntu 20.04. - Similar Threads - Reinstall Dualboot Ubuntu

2. Reinstalling windows from linux ubuntu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling windows from linux ubuntu: had windows 11 preinstalled in my Dell laptop,I wanted to try linux ubuntu,i deleted windows totally without me noticing it, Can i reinstall to windows 11 and i do have product key,if yes how do we install it ?...
  3. Reinstalling windows from linux ubuntu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstalling windows from linux ubuntu: had windows 11 preinstalled in my Dell laptop,I wanted to try linux ubuntu,i deleted windows totally without me noticing it, Can i reinstall to windows 11 and i do have product key,if yes how do we install it ?...
  4. Installing a Package in WSL - Ubuntu 20

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing a Package in WSL - Ubuntu 20: I am running WSL version 1. I am trying to install mingw-w64, but it says it is unable to locate the package. How can I install this? I am running 1909. 183850
  5. Installing a Package in WSL - Ubuntu 20

in Windows 10 Support
    Installing a Package in WSL - Ubuntu 20: I am running WSL version 1. I am trying to install mingw-w64, but it says it is unable to locate the package. How can I install this? I am running 1909. 183850
  6. DualBoot Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DualBoot Windows 10: i have hdd with windows 10 installed on it and i just got myself a ssd today since there's still some data left on my old windows i chose to dualboot my windows installation on my ssd so it's much easier to move my data later on. but something weird happened, the system drive...
  7. dual boot on windows 10 client ubuntu mate 20 server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    dual boot on windows 10 client ubuntu mate 20 server: I am a school network administrator. We received 15 PCs, all of them with the same configuration: Windows 10, cpu intel i3 10100, Ram 4 gb, ssd 120 gb. One of the PCs will be the server. On this one I removed Windows and installedLinux Ubuntu Μate 2.0. As regards the client...
  8. failed to install on ‎04-‎Nov-‎20 - 0x8024000b

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    failed to install on ‎04-‎Nov-‎20 - 0x8024000b: Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004, failed to install on ‎04-‎Nov-‎20 - 0x8024000b please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-install-on-04-nov-20-0x8024000b/bc6c2468-bc0b-4650-aaf3-4886122085db
  9. Reinstall Windows 10 to an Ubuntu 18.04 install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall Windows 10 to an Ubuntu 18.04 install: Hello, I am not sure this can be done, but hope I can get some assistance. A while back I lent my son a HP dv7 laptop with windows 10 installed. In his infinite wisdom he reformatted the drive and installed Ubuntu 18.04, not a partition, a complete install. Now he has...
  10. Dualboot Windows 10 and Windows 7

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dualboot Windows 10 and Windows 7: Ok so I successfully dualbooted windows 10 and windows 7, and a blue screen pops up everytime I turn on the computer and asks me what I want to boot into, ok. What I want to know is if there is a way that the computer automatically boots into windows 10 and doesnt ask you...