Windows 10: Reinstall Windows 10 on SSD without losing the data from HDD.

Discus and support Reinstall Windows 10 on SSD without losing the data from HDD. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, and sorry for my grammar because my first language isn't English. I have all my files and windows 10 on one HDD drive so for speed, I bought... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AndreasTsika, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Reinstall Windows 10 on SSD without losing the data from HDD.

Hello, and sorry for my grammar because my first language isn't English.

I have all my files and windows 10 on one HDD drive so for speed, I bought one Nvme SSD.

I want to install windows on the ssd with some demanding apps and keep the rest of my files and apps on the hdd.

How do i do that, without losing my files and apps from the ssd while installing the windows 10 on the ssd?

I was thinking of installing windows 10 on the ssd and dont delete anything from the hdd, but will open the pc with 2 drive having windows 10 on them?

Is there a solution to transfer windows 10 from the HDD to the SSD?

:)

AndreasTsika, Dec 23, 2020
  2. Jerry⠀ Win User

Reinstalling Windows 10 on SSD and wiping data on HDD

I recently added an SSD to my PC which already had a 2 TB HDD. Everything works perfectly fine, but I want to install a fresh copy of Windows 10 onto my SSD and use that as my boot drive and wipe all the current data from my HDD. (I don't want to do data
    migration.) How would I go about doing this?

Jerry⠀, Dec 23, 2020
  3. Reinstall win 10 on a new ssd for my laptop without losing data.

Hey,

my win 10 is running on a old HDD, an I would like to install it on my new SSD. How do I do that without losing data?

TristanHenriot, Dec 23, 2020
  4. Reinstall Windows 10 on SSD without losing the data from HDD.

Reinstalling windows 10 OEM after changing my HDD To an SSD

Hi

Can i reinstall windows 10 on my laptop if i change my HDD to SSD without losing my OEM windows 10 license ??

Thanx.

islamqasem, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

Reinstall Windows 10 on SSD without losing the data from HDD.

1. Reinstall Windows 10 on SSD without losing the data from HDD. - Similar Threads - Reinstall SSD without

2. unallocated HDD without losing data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unallocated HDD without losing data: Hello i have problemi have HDD Disk 2 but there some stuff on there i dont want to lose it or format is there any solution to fix it? without losing data plz :?...
  3. unallocated HDD without losing data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unallocated HDD without losing data: Hello i have problemi have HDD Disk 2 but there some stuff on there i dont want to lose it or format is there any solution to fix it? without losing data plz :?...
  4. unallocated HDD without losing data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Reinstall Windows without losing data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall Windows without losing data: If I use media creation tool - upgrade this pc now, then it will keep my apps and files?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-windows-without-losing-data/3c3f5739-b3c1-401e-8b1b-b7fbd8f51743
  6. Reinstall Windows without losing data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstall Windows without losing data: If I use media creation tool - upgrade this pc now, then it will keep my apps and files?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-windows-without-losing-data/3c3f5739-b3c1-401e-8b1b-b7fbd8f51743
  7. Reinstall Windows without losing data

8. How Do I Transfer Windows 10 From HDD to SSD Without Losing Data

How Do I Transfer Windows 10 From HDD to SSD Without Losing Data: Hello, I've seen people have seperate storage devices for their os and their data, so I wanted to do the same. Currently, I have a 2 tb hdd I've only used about 270 gb, and I wanted to upgrade to an ssd for the faster experience. However, I do not want to lose my Windows 10...
  9. Installing Windows without losing data on hdd.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Windows without losing data on hdd.: Can I migrate/fresh install Windows in my nvme SSD without losing data in my hdd. 1tb hdd is almost full and it isn't partitioned (was a bit lazy for that). It's laptop. submitted by /u/physicar [link] [comments]...
  10. Reinstall Win 10 without losing data

Reinstall Win 10 without losing data: Please direct me to a relevant tutorial so that I can reinstall Windows 10 without losing anything on my computer. I hav Macrium so imaging the C drive isn't a problem. 163886