Windows 10: reinstall windows 10 pro on oem system

Discus and support reinstall windows 10 pro on oem system in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hey all Need some help!!! i have a oem system that I just bought about 2 months ago. it was upgraded to a window 10 pro 64 legally. when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by crackercoins, May 3, 2020.

1. reinstall windows 10 pro on oem system

hey all

Need some help!!! i have a oem system that I just bought about 2 months ago. it was upgraded to a window 10 pro 64 legally. when Microsoft did there wonderful update on april 14th my files got corrupt and now i can do anything.

I downloaded iso files from microsoft onto a flashdrive. 1. When windows setup start you can put in product key or dont put it in. tried both ways. 2. you agree to terms. 3. witch type of installation? if i use the upgrade it say i cant do it. if i use custom install windows only box. i get where do i want to install? drive 0 partition 1 system reserve OR drive 0 partition 2? witch one do I use? it also has refresh delete format load driver extend and new. if someone can walk me through this i would really appreciate it. ty

:)

crackercoins, May 3, 2020

2. Windows 10 serial on OEM

So I'll summarize steps made...

1. Saved serial number (taken with Belarc Advisory) from preinstalled (half chinese language) Windows 8.1 (don't know exactly the version, suspect Windows 8.1 with bing) on tablet
    2. Formatted tablet
    3. Tried to make a clean Windows 10 (HOME, HOME N and also PRO, everytime with the same result) install with ISO taken with MediaCreationTool, during install (and also after completing installation) it says that the saved serial is not valid
    4. Tried to reinstall Windows 8.1 (ISO taken with MediaCreationTool again) HOME, it says that the serial is not valid

So i suspect that the saved serial, is from a WINDOWS 8.1 WITH BING OEM version and this kind of ISO is not accessible/downloadable anywhere (at least I can't find it, any suggestion?)

Still not tried SHOWKEY with that serial, I am in office now, and the serial is saved on a usb pen at home, will try this evening.

So I'm stucked but if everything is like I suspect, it's incredible. If I have a tablet/notebook/netbook with Windows 8 preinstalled, it seems that I can update to Windows 10 without problems, but if I want to make a clean Windows 10 install that serial is not valid...

CapitanCatarro, May 3, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 3, 2020
  4. reinstall windows 10 pro on oem system

Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

reinstall windows 10 pro on oem system windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, May 3, 2020
Thema:

reinstall windows 10 pro on oem system

1. reinstall windows 10 pro on oem system - Similar Threads - reinstall pro oem

2. Windows 10 pro oem key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro oem key: Hello, I have an OEM windows 10 pro key, but the code VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T from Microsoft does not work to get me from the home version to the pro version. Help!...
  3. Reinstalling Windows with an OEM License

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reinstalling Windows with an OEM License: A friend wants to switch from a hard drive to an SSD on her HP laptop, which of these three would be feasible with carrying over her OEM license? It's Windows 10 Home. Installing Windows to the SSD fresh, activating with the OEM license/key (preferred). Copying over the...
  4. Windows 10 Pro OEM issue

Windows 10 Pro OEM issue: Hi, recently I purchased Lenovo desktop with Preinstalled OEM version of Windows 10 Pro. I expected to receive a PC with Windows label with OEM Product key and with factory installed OS on it, well packed and sealed in a factory box. Unfortunately, the result was not...
  5. Reinstall Windows 10 with OEM key

Reinstall Windows 10 with OEM key: I am switching my Windows laptop to Linux, but I want to keep the possibility to revert to windows if I ever have the need to. Is it possible to save only the OEM key and reinstall the OS and have it properly activated? Do I need to keep an .iso image of the system?...
  6. Win7 OEM to 10 Pro OEM

Win7 OEM to 10 Pro OEM: I currently have windows 7 professional OEM on a build. Is it possible to do a clean install on the system with with the same motherboard with new SSD? Or will I run into activation issues? submitted by /u/K3N5T3R [link] [comments]...
  7. Oem Windows 10 Pro Keys and Reinstall PC.

Oem Windows 10 Pro Keys and Reinstall PC.: I bought an oem windows 10 pro key on GoodOffer24. And I have some issue with forza horizon 4 So I must reinstall my PC. Do I need buy new an oem key after reinstall or my key will still work? I read on some forums and microsoft questions, somebody said oem keys written on...
  8. Reinstallation oem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstallation oem: I wonder if it is possible to reinstall a harddrive in a computer as many times as I like with the oem dvd sort of windows 10. When a I got a computer from my parents for a few years ago there was a following dvd media that was supossed to be used only for reinstallation in...
  9. Windows 10 Pro OEM - Upgrade

Windows 10 Pro OEM - Upgrade: Hi I bought a new PC with Windows 10 Pro OEM on DVD. With this PC I d like to use my old SSD drive. So I insert an old SSD drive in my new computer but I can not install Windows 10 Pro OEM on it. SSD drive was installed with Windows 10 Home OEM before. I boot my new Win 10...
  10. Reinstall of my windows 10 pro operating system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall of my windows 10 pro operating system: Hello Community; I have an HP compaq elite slim line 8200 USDT PC with OS of Windows 10 PRO and have the electronic product key. MY PC is not performing properly, I understand there is an " in-place upgrade install " available by using the "Windows OS Installer" to...