Windows 10: Reinstall Windows 10Pro

Discus and support Reinstall Windows 10Pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have just acquired a refurbished HP laptop with Windows 10 Pro installed. As the only 'user' is an admin 'HPxxx' account, I would like to reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by janey6, Jun 16, 2020.

1. janey6 Win User

Reinstall Windows 10Pro

I have just acquired a refurbished HP laptop with Windows 10 Pro installed. As the only 'user' is an admin 'HPxxx' account, I would like to reinstall Windows.
    Having looked up the procedure, I am told to download a media tool but it doesn't specify whether I download this onto my laptop or directly onto the USB drive.

I would prefer to do a totally fresh install but maybe I should hold on to the HP recovery drive and HP tools (drives D & E).

Advice would be appreciated please.

:)

janey6, Jun 16, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Reinstall Windows 10Pro :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 16, 2020
  3. pupinov Win User
    windows 10pro upgrade after reinstall

Hello all

i recently purchased/upgraded windows 10 to 10pro,

i didn't receive an activation code but a digital license.

my question is: if i reinstall windows10,how do i get the pro upgrade again? i guess it is tied to my account,

so what should i do to download and install it again?Thanks.

pupinov, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Reinstall Windows 10Pro

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Reinstall Windows 10Pro

1. Reinstall Windows 10Pro - Similar Threads - Reinstall 10Pro

2. I reinstalled Windows 11 to change the OS language, but now my drivers are gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reinstalled Windows 11 to change the OS language, but now my drivers are gone?: I bought a computer in Japan I live here and had to reinstall Windows 11 to make the system show English since it came in Japanese, but now it seems many of my drivers - including graphics, audio, mousepad, and fingerprint reader drivers and, I`m willing to bet, many others -...
  3. I reinstalled Windows 11 to change the OS language, but now my drivers are gone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I reinstalled Windows 11 to change the OS language, but now my drivers are gone?: I bought a computer in Japan I live here and had to reinstall Windows 11 to make the system show English since it came in Japanese, but now it seems many of my drivers - including graphics, audio, mousepad, and fingerprint reader drivers and, I`m willing to bet, many others -...
  4. How to reinstall the old windows 8 which came with the laptop from a cracked windows 10pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to reinstall the old windows 8 which came with the laptop from a cracked windows 10pro: please help me with this as I am not able to reinstall my old windows 8 because it was shutdown by microsoft after windows 8.1 and I don't have my product key of old window as well...
  5. How to reinstall the old windows 8 which came with the laptop from a cracked windows 10pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall the old windows 8 which came with the laptop from a cracked windows 10pro: please help me with this as I am not able to reinstall my old windows 8 because it was shutdown by microsoft after windows 8.1 and I don't have my product key of old window as well...
  6. How to reinstall the old windows 8 which came with the laptop from a cracked windows 10pro

7. Reinstall my purchased 10Pro with Product ID and no activation code.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall my purchased 10Pro with Product ID and no activation code.: I had upgraded from Windows 8 to windows 10. Then I bought 10Pro upgrade for bitlocker and to run Xp Virtual. My motherboard failed and the shop installed 10 home version. I want to reinstall 10Pro.I have print out of the computer info before upgrade with the Product ID. How...
  8. Reinstall my purchased 10Pro with Product ID and no activation code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall my purchased 10Pro with Product ID and no activation code.: I had upgraded from Windows 8 to windows 10. Then I bought 10Pro upgrade for bitlocker and to run Xp Virtual. My motherboard failed and the shop installed 10 home version. I want to reinstall 10Pro.I have print out of the computer info before upgrade with the Product ID. How...
  9. Reinstall my purchased 10Pro with Product ID and no activation code.

10. windows 10pro upgrade after reinstall

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10pro upgrade after reinstall: Hello all i recently purchased/upgraded windows 10 to 10pro, i didn't receive an activation code but a digital license. my question is: if i reinstall windows10,how do i get the pro upgrade again? i guess it is tied to my account, so what should i do to download and...