Windows 10: reinstall windows using media tool

Discus and support reinstall windows using media tool in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Guys trying to do a windows 10 upgrade using media tool from microsoft on my daughters laptop, after downloading the files i get message not enough... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by chippyman, Aug 31, 2020.

1. chippyman Win User

reinstall windows using media tool

Hi Guys
    trying to do a windows 10 upgrade using media tool from microsoft on my daughters laptop, after downloading the files i get message not enough disk space to complete installation, Can someone tell me how to delete space so i can complete the task,

As you can see by my Question i have a small amount of knowledge, Any help Please

Many thanks

windows version 1703 (os build 15063

:)

chippyman, Aug 31, 2020
  2. Law-II Win User

Windows Media Center Live TV Help

Hi

go here - Hauppauge | Page Not Found select "Windows Media Center install" tab

look at - Setting up your TV tuner in Windows 7 Media Center - select download (will open a pdf with screen by screen instructions)
    "Download
    Here is a screen by screen view of the setup of Windows Media Center. It was based on the WinTV-HVR-1600, but the setup with other WinTV-HVR products will be similar."

Follow the guide stage by stage

let the TPU community know at what "step" Media Center gets stuck at Example: step 1, step 2

nb: It may be to do with your zip code and or post code not being entered

In regard to your DVD Rom drive - go to -control panel/device manager/DVD/CD-ROM drives -make a note of the make and model number Example: Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-215D ATA Device - highlight the device you have installed -press right mouse button-select properties-details-property and select Install Date from the drop down list and let us know this.

atb (all the best)

Law-II

Law-II, Aug 31, 2020
  3. Reinstall Windows 10 with this media

I have attempted these steps, however, when I click on Troubleshoot, I do not see an option to reinstall windows 10 with my media.

Plasmawario, Aug 31, 2020
  4. reinstall windows using media tool

Andre Da Costa, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

reinstall windows using media tool

1. reinstall windows using media tool - Similar Threads - reinstall using media

2. need to reinstall windows, but cannot download media creation tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need to reinstall windows, but cannot download media creation tool: Hello,I want to install windows 10 on a new drive but my current Installation on my old drive can't connect to the internet. I am trying to use my phone to download windows and a usb stick to install. Unfortunately, the microsoft website won't allow my phone to download the...
  3. need to reinstall windows, but cannot download media creation tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need to reinstall windows, but cannot download media creation tool: Hello,I want to install windows 10 on a new drive but my current Installation on my old drive can't connect to the internet. I am trying to use my phone to download windows and a usb stick to install. Unfortunately, the microsoft website won't allow my phone to download the...
  4. need to reinstall windows, but cannot download media creation tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. REINSTALLING WINDOWS 10 THRUE MEDIA CREATION TOOL

REINSTALLING WINDOWS 10 THRUE MEDIA CREATION TOOL: I'm reinstalling my Windows 10 thru Media Creation tool. I have 2 drives installed: SSD Drive C and HDD Drive D, E, F The old OS is in the SSD and I want to completely wipe it as I reinstall it in this SSD again. I think the option to do this is "Nothing". See photo below....
  6. problem using media creation tool

problem using media creation tool: I have tried unsuccessfully to create a windows 10 USB boot drive. I keep getting the following error: 0x0200013-0x90019. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-using-media-creation-tool/0f5bb36a-03bc-4d03-8d95-dcc215cc73a0
  7. Reinstalling 8.1 with a media creation tool

Reinstalling 8.1 with a media creation tool: I am wanting to reinstall 8.1 with a media creation tool when i got the laptop it came installed with 8.1 would the original product key work or would i Have to obtain one...
  8. Cant install any update or even reinstall using windows media creation tool

Cant install any update or even reinstall using windows media creation tool: As described in the title i have tried all the troubleshooting steps i found on the internet even tried what user named "Dolly Cab" suggested on other post (page 2, scroll down). Yet i whenever i use any upgrade or update tool i get the same error: 0x800703f1 Am getting...
  9. Fresh ReInstall Windows 10 (Media Creation Tool & Refresh Window Tool)

Fresh ReInstall Windows 10 (Media Creation Tool & Refresh Window Tool): Hi, Install windows 10 and confirm activation as suggested in forums. Downloaded Windows Media Creation Tool to create fresh reinstall. Ran it to create 64 bit ISO. Now using the ISO to reinstall windows 10. At 30% restore, it failed. I tried various recovery. Even did...
  10. Using Windows 10 Media Creation tool

Using Windows 10 Media Creation tool: Hello The tech I have been working with told me to download the WMC tool to help straighten out my W10 system. He said I will need a 6 gig flash drive. I downloaded the tool to another computer and it is only a 17 MBT .exe file? Why do I need a 6 gig flash drive for this...