Windows 10: 'reinstall Windows without losing installed applications' Where?

Discus and support 'reinstall Windows without losing installed applications' Where? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm sure I've seen somewhere on tenforums about reinstalling windows (using the Media Creation Tool) without losing my installed applications but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FrankS, Dec 4, 2018.

1. FrankS Win User

'reinstall Windows without losing installed applications' Where?

I'm sure I've seen somewhere on tenforums about reinstalling windows (using the Media Creation Tool) without losing my installed applications but I can't find it.
    Could you give me a link to the tutorial (if the above is indeed possible)?

:)

FrankS, Dec 4, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 4, 2018
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Dec 4, 2018
  4. 'reinstall Windows without losing installed applications' Where?

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

'reinstall Windows without losing installed applications' Where?

1. 'reinstall Windows without losing installed applications' Where? - Similar Threads - 'reinstall without losing

2. Cannot Reinstall Windows 10 Without Losing All Personal Files and Applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Reinstall Windows 10 Without Losing All Personal Files and Applications: A few days ago, my Windows 10 2H22 operating system totally corrupted. Trust me, I checked everything. At this point, all my files and data and applications are intact on the drive, but I cannot boot into it because the operating system is so corrupted.However, I have a copy...
  3. Cannot Reinstall Windows 10 Without Losing All Personal Files and Applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Reinstall Windows 10 Without Losing All Personal Files and Applications: A few days ago, my Windows 10 2H22 operating system totally corrupted. Trust me, I checked everything. At this point, all my files and data and applications are intact on the drive, but I cannot boot into it because the operating system is so corrupted.However, I have a copy...
  4. Cannot Reinstall Windows 10 Without Losing All Personal Files and Applications

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Reinstall Windows without losing data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall Windows without losing data: If I use media creation tool - upgrade this pc now, then it will keep my apps and files?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-windows-without-losing-data/3c3f5739-b3c1-401e-8b1b-b7fbd8f51743
  6. Reinstall Windows without losing data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstall Windows without losing data: If I use media creation tool - upgrade this pc now, then it will keep my apps and files?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-windows-without-losing-data/3c3f5739-b3c1-401e-8b1b-b7fbd8f51743
  7. Reinstall Windows without losing data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Reinstall Windows 10 without losing the activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstall Windows 10 without losing the activation: We bought a laptop for a worker in our company. And he signed in with his private email.He left the company so we need to reinstall the windows 10 to master clean the laptop.In the activation section it says Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft...
  9. Can I install the OS to an SSD by reinstalling windows with the "Install without losing data"?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I install the OS to an SSD by reinstalling windows with the "Install without losing data"?: Hello, so I have gotten an SSD from a broken laptop, and I want to install windows to it, problem is, I have way too many files to archive them and do a clean install, and my C draive is much, much, larger than the SSD, can I install it there using the windows reset thing?...
  10. How to reinstall windows without losing data, Debian installed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to reinstall windows without losing data, Debian installed: Hello I've had a lot of problems with Linux and Windows. I am in great danger I installed debian after somedays the windows doesn't start-up & the troubleshooting is not working. All the advance options are not working to fix it. Then i installed Windows setup in...