Windows 10: reinstall windows without losing preinstalled microsoft office

Discus and support reinstall windows without losing preinstalled microsoft office in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello community, i want to ask if i want to reinstalled my windows 10 which is preinstalled in my laptop, can i losing my preinstalled office 2019?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by edmunchen, Apr 24, 2020.

1. edmunchen Win User

reinstall windows without losing preinstalled microsoft office

hello community, i want to ask

if i want to reinstalled my windows 10 which is preinstalled in my laptop, can i losing my preinstalled office 2019?

if i didnt want to losing my office 2019, which step should i take to reinstall my windows?

:)

edmunchen, Apr 24, 2020
  2. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Apr 24, 2020
  3. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (Creinstall windows without losing preinstalled microsoft office :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

1. reinstall windows without losing preinstalled microsoft office - Similar Threads - reinstall without losing

2. Preinstalled office deleted without activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preinstalled office deleted without activation: During SSD installation preinstalled office deleted and it was deleted without activation. How can i recover it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preinstalled-office-deleted-without-activation/78dfbda2-9497-4674-be37-a8242a5c6d00
  3. Preinstalled office deleted without activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Preinstalled office deleted without activation: During SSD installation preinstalled office deleted and it was deleted without activation. How can i recover it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preinstalled-office-deleted-without-activation/78dfbda2-9497-4674-be37-a8242a5c6d00
  4. Reinstall Windows without losing data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall Windows without losing data: If I use media creation tool - upgrade this pc now, then it will keep my apps and files?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-windows-without-losing-data/3c3f5739-b3c1-401e-8b1b-b7fbd8f51743
  5. Reinstall Windows without losing data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstall Windows without losing data: If I use media creation tool - upgrade this pc now, then it will keep my apps and files?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-windows-without-losing-data/3c3f5739-b3c1-401e-8b1b-b7fbd8f51743
  6. Reinstall Windows without losing data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Reinstall Windows 10 without losing the activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstall Windows 10 without losing the activation: We bought a laptop for a worker in our company. And he signed in with his private email.He left the company so we need to reinstall the windows 10 to master clean the laptop.In the activation section it says Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft...
  8. Clean reinstall Windows 10 without losing license of Windows 10 and Office Home and Student

Clean reinstall Windows 10 without losing license of Windows 10 and Office Home and Student: We have an HP laptop with Windows 10 and OHS license. Suddenly it wont boot to Windows. We already tried many attempts to repair but failed. If we clean reinstall the Windows do we still have our Windows 10 and OHS license? Yeah, I already read this...
  9. Reset a PC with preinstalled office without losing information

Reset a PC with preinstalled office without losing information: My HP laptop is getting slow on start up. I want to reset laptop without losing office 2019. When i bought they didn't provide me any product key and with the help of Microsoft office team i was finally able to activate it. I want to know if I reset then will it come with...
  10. Activation of preinstalled windows office

Activation of preinstalled windows office: I have already preinstalled office 2016. but after full reset of my device I cannot activate my office. I have not any product key in my outlook and gmail. how can I activate office 2016???...