Windows 10: Reinstall Windows Without Manufacturer Software

Discus and support Reinstall Windows Without Manufacturer Software in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a brand new Inspiron 7577 gaming laptop. It's a 16GB i7 that works very slow for it's specs and from what I've read, the software preinstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by therottweiler, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Reinstall Windows Without Manufacturer Software

I have a brand new Inspiron 7577 gaming laptop. It's a 16GB i7 that works very slow for it's specs and from what I've read, the software preinstalled by Dell has a lot to do with it. I would like to reinstall Windows without their software. My questions are:

1. What approach should I take? (Reset PC, Windows Clean Install)

2. What are the risks of running it without the manufacturer's software?

3. In terms of drivers, what steps do I have to take after reinstalling Windows?

:)

therottweiler, Oct 10, 2018
  2. theonedub Win User

I need to move windows to a new hdd

Someone correct me if I am wrong here, but he is not going to be able to move software using Acronis. If you reinstalled Windows the next step is reinstalling all your software.

theonedub, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 10, 2018
  4. singhE Win User

Reinstall Windows Without Manufacturer Software

Reinstalling E72 Firmware / Software.

Has anyone tried reinstalling E72 Software using Nokia Software updater?

I have tried to reinstall the software but it does not work. Midway through the update process, it says that the connection to the device has been lost and lists out a series of steps before you hit the 'retry' button. Does not work even after all those
    steps.

However, if the process does go through (it did once), it does not reinstall the software. I can say that because the settings and some other changes that you made before the reinstall remain intact. For example, I removed facebook and myspace from the devide
    using uninstall before reinstalling the phone software. After the reinstall process, I still cannot see these on the device.

I have tried doing a factory restore - *#7370# - 12345 and device reset using *#7780# - 12345. That does not help either. I have done the factory restore before doing the software install...that does not work either.

The device gets identified as E72 -1 (RM530) and it carries the latest software / firmware - 021.024.. Custom version is 021.024.246.01.

Any suggestions to reinstall the phone software to its original 'new out of the box' state?

Thanks/ Singh

singhE, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

Reinstall Windows Without Manufacturer Software

1. Reinstall Windows Without Manufacturer Software - Similar Threads - Reinstall Without Manufacturer

2. How to return a laptop and ensure no data loss without removing manufacture installed software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to return a laptop and ensure no data loss without removing manufacture installed software: I am returning a laptop I just purchased. I want to ensure removal of all of my data without removing any software installed by the manufacturer. I have:Uninstalled any personally installed softwareDisconnect OneDriveChecked my 'users' folder and removed any stragglersBut I...
  3. How to return a laptop and ensure no data loss without removing manufacture installed software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to return a laptop and ensure no data loss without removing manufacture installed software: I am returning a laptop I just purchased. I want to ensure removal of all of my data without removing any software installed by the manufacturer. I have:Uninstalled any personally installed softwareDisconnect OneDriveChecked my 'users' folder and removed any stragglersBut I...
  4. Can you reinstal windows without reinstaling.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you reinstal windows without reinstaling.: What i meen its to delete all files on pc without the windows files. submitted by /u/bmihai358 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/motdri/can_you_reinstal_windows_without_reinstaling/
  5. Reinstall same software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall same software: Is it possible to reinstall win 10 home, version 20h2, OS 19042.630, 64 bit over the same software that has the same version, OS on the same computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-same-software/5cfa4f5d-a23d-4914-af52-c66b64fbf2a4
  6. Reinstall Software

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reinstall Software: I had installed Microsoft Office on my computer and accidentally deleted it. How do I reinstall? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-software/01e5949c-622e-49b1-8f15-a8ba8d18a999
  7. Reinstalling uninstalled softwares

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling uninstalled softwares: Due to resetting of my windows following software are in uninstalled list Please help me to reinstall them IntelR Computing Improvement ProgramIntel Corporation2.4.05718 IntelR Dynamic Platform and Thermal FrameworkIntel Corporation8.3.10209.6897 IntelR HID Event...
  8. Reinstall Windows Without Reinstalling Programs?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reinstall Windows Without Reinstalling Programs?: I have an SSD that I use to install any and all programs that let me choose the install location. Is there any way I don't have to reinstall those programs? or would I have to, so that keys are made in the registry? If I still have to reinstall all my programs, could I just...
  9. Reinstalling software after a windows reinstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reinstalling software after a windows reinstall: I had to reinstall Windows 10 after a major issue which meant it was a complete install. Luckily I had a number of programmes that I had installed on a separate hard drive - not C: Now I have the problem that I have the programmes, I can get them to run OK. I've even added...
  10. Can't reinstall Software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't reinstall Software: Purchased a new Scanner, plustec OpticSlim 2610, Worked good then started acting up. Tried to uninstall the software but something is wrong. It will not let me reinstall it The company wants to do remote access on my computer but I don't like things like that to happen. They...