Windows 10: Reinstall Windows

Discus and support Reinstall Windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello. i tried to install linux duall boot system but unfortunately something gone wrong and instead of installing linux alongside of windows i made... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by FuadTeymurov, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Reinstall Windows

Hello.

i tried to install linux duall boot system but unfortunately something gone wrong and instead of installing linux alongside of windows i made it over as a result of this i can not switch between OS's. Now i want to delete linux and reinstall windows 10. I used original windows and my question is that if I format my laptop and reinstall windows can I activate it without key such as i forgot it and i dont have any disc. As far as i know it is possible if this windows came with laptop. I it is possible could you help me to get my key and reinstall previous windows.

Thank you.

:)

FuadTeymurov, Jun 30, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Reinstall Windows :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 30, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 30, 2019
  4. jpierce55 Win User

Reinstall Windows

Reinstall Windows?

You don't need to reinstall windows. Go to the device manager and remove uninstall the processor and motherboard drivers listed. When you start the system back up you should be able to re-install the new ones. I just changed my mobo/processor Friday, everything is fine.

BTW I have seen some reviews that state practically no difference in using more than 2gb of ram.

jpierce55, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

Reinstall Windows

1. Reinstall Windows - Similar Threads - Reinstall

2. Reinstallation oem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstallation oem: I wonder if it is possible to reinstall a harddrive in a computer as many times as I like with the oem dvd sort of windows 10. When a I got a computer from my parents for a few years ago there was a following dvd media that was supossed to be used only for reinstallation in...
  3. Clean reinstal Win 10

Clean reinstal Win 10: I am running the October 2019 update on my Wi9ndown computer and everything works fine but my computer (HP with Intel i7, 16MB RAM and 3TB HDD) is now nearly 5 years old and I want to do a cleanup by reformatting the hard disk and re-install windows. If I do that, will...
  4. Clean Reinstall of Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Clean Reinstall of Windows: Hello, I want to do Clean Re-Install Windows 10 in my laptop, please help me how to do that? When i do Re-install do i need product key to activate windows as my device had product key by OEM or it will activate itself? Thank You....
  5. I reinstalled Microsoft FSX. Need to activate to install Acceleration pack. I am running...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I reinstalled Microsoft FSX. Need to activate to install Acceleration pack. I am running...: I reinstalled Microsoft FSX. Need to activate to install Acceleration pack. I am running Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reinstalled-microsoft-fsx-need-to-activate-to/1ff6c219-7cc6-4d28-832a-0976a58e8f9e"
  6. The service does not have sufficient privileges. Please reinstall.

The service does not have sufficient privileges. Please reinstall.: Hi, I'm using Windows 10. Yesterday after my laptop's Windows updated and restarted automatically, there's an error message popped up on the screen: "The service does not have sufficient privileges. Please reinstall." I closed the window but it popped up sometime...
  7. How to reinstall WindowsApps applications without having to redownload everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall WindowsApps applications without having to redownload everything: Good Morning, After a Win10 reset, all of my WindowsApps installs are gone, which is expected. However, the WindowsApps folder is still present (on D:, my second drive, as I install all big size apps on a mechanical HDD), but none of the apps within are recognized anymore...
  8. No remote desktop after reinstallation Windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No remote desktop after reinstallation Windows: I have two PCs. The default Administrator account on A was able to connect to the default Administrator account on B via Remote Desktop. Later, the default Administrator account was turned into a Microsoft account and it was still able to connect from A to the Administrator...
  9. Cant install any update or even reinstall using windows media creation tool

Cant install any update or even reinstall using windows media creation tool: As described in the title i have tried all the troubleshooting steps i found on the internet even tried what user named "Dolly Cab" suggested on other post (page 2, scroll down). Yet i whenever i use any upgrade or update tool i get the same error: 0x800703f1 Am getting...
  10. Reinstalling Windows-10 Home

Reinstalling Windows-10 Home: I want to reinstall my windows 10 (pre-activated). I have linked my microsoft account to it. I need to check if it is really licensed. How to do? and what are the further steps to follow, re-installing windows 10?...