Windows 10: reinstall windows

Discus and support reinstall windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Want to reinstall windows from my DVD. So I have to boot on safe mode How to open safe mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pananthu41, Apr 22, 2021.

1. reinstall windows

Want to reinstall windows from my DVD. So I have to boot on safe mode How to open safe mode

:)

pananthu41, Apr 22, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond reinstall windows :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 22, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 22, 2021
  4. jpierce55 Win User

reinstall windows

Reinstall Windows?

You don't need to reinstall windows. Go to the device manager and remove uninstall the processor and motherboard drivers listed. When you start the system back up you should be able to re-install the new ones. I just changed my mobo/processor Friday, everything is fine.

BTW I have seen some reviews that state practically no difference in using more than 2gb of ram.

jpierce55, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

reinstall windows

1. reinstall windows - Similar Threads - reinstall

2. Dual boot: Problem reinstalling W10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual boot: Problem reinstalling W10: I can see there are many posts here about dual boot systems and various problems that can come up. I haven't been able to find info that seems to fit my particular problem, so I'm posting my question: I need to reinstall W10 on my dual boot W10/W7 desktop because of problems....
  3. Can I simplify or eliminate reinstalling old apps after Clean install on an old machine

Can I simplify or eliminate reinstalling old apps after Clean install on an old machine: I will do a clean install of 21H1 on an old machine that cannot update past 1909. Are there steps to take before I do the install to minimize the work of reinstalling all my apps? Does it help at all to move the app programs from C > Program Files and Program Files x86 to...
  4. How to reinstall windows defender on windows 8?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to reinstall windows defender on windows 8?: i need it, please tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-windows-defender-on-windows-8/96829d2a-d36e-4ded-a851-5042e878b96d
  5. Cooking Fever Crashes on Startup, Won't Reinstall After Uninstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cooking Fever Crashes on Startup, Won't Reinstall After Uninstalling: My Cooking Fever game crashes right after the Nordcurrent startup screen comes up. I uninstalled it after several attempts to get it to load including following a reboot. Now it won't let me reinstall it. Nothing happens when I click on the install button. Really frustrated...
  6. Destroyed MBR on Win10 - how to reinstall?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Destroyed MBR on Win10 - how to reinstall?: Today i had a blackout and formatted the partition of the master boot record. Of course my laptop does not boot anymore. The system is win 10 64bitNow i try to reinstall it. I downloaded the MS repair tool and am able to get the repair options started. But i cannot solve the...
  7. reinstall Windows 10

reinstall Windows 10: Hello-I'm not able to reinstall Windows 10. I'm actually trying to wipe my laptop so I can give it away. I get a message that I don't have enough space. Also, My search bar is not working lower left by the windows symbol so I can't seem to find a fix....
  8. windows 10 reinstalling and activating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 reinstalling and activating: my windows 10 reinstalling and activation is not working . I have already installed but it was not activated and it is showing some error code ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-reinstalling-and-activating/b082ec7b-3332-434c-b0e9-1a02791c8a2f
  9. I cannot open my windows 10 Settings, even if i just reinstalled my windows completely.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot open my windows 10 Settings, even if i just reinstalled my windows completely.: So recently i decided to reinstall my windows 10, and i did everything right, but expect that i can't open settings. Do anyone has answer to this?...
  10. B450 Mortar Max > B450 Tomahawk Max II - Reinstall Windows?

B450 Mortar Max > B450 Tomahawk Max II - Reinstall Windows?: Hey guys, my MSI B450 Mortar Max has died so I've bought a B450 Tomahawk Max II to replace it. I'm really hoping I won't have to reinstall Windows 10? Can anybody advise please? 178854