Windows 10: Reinstall Windows10 on the same PC

Discus and support Reinstall Windows10 on the same PC in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am going to reinstall a different version windows 10 on my pc, I was wondering if I can use the same key that I am using currently on my pc? thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RUDY GAY69, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Reinstall Windows10 on the same PC

I am going to reinstall a different version windows 10 on my pc, I was wondering if I can use the same key that I am using currently on my pc? thanks

:)

RUDY GAY69, Dec 8, 2020
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Windows10 update

Hi Ray,

To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest doing these following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

• Turn off your PC.
    • Press and hold Shift then turn on your PC.
    • Wait for the setup (set up fixes the problem automatically).
    Method 2

• Create a media creation tool by following the steps in this
      link
    • Select your preferred installation option and wait for the process to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Dec 8, 2020
  3. RayBowes Win User
    Windows10 update

Thanks for that Allan it worked exactly as you said (method 1)

Cheers

Ray

RayBowes, Dec 8, 2020
  4. Reinstall Windows10 on the same PC

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

Reinstall Windows10 on the same PC

1. Reinstall Windows10 on the same PC - Similar Threads - Reinstall Windows10 same

2. Reinstalling windows 10 on the same pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling windows 10 on the same pc: Hello, I would like to reinstall windows on my same pc to get a genuine copy of windows and activate it with a product key. My question is if I reinstall windows 10 from a usb what will happen to my ssd that already has windows 10 on it? I’m trying to do a clean fresh install...
  3. Reinstalling windows10

Reinstalling windows10: My computer will not boot to windows. I created a windows installation disk on a usb. I get to the part about the partitions. The directions say I should delete all partitions and be left with allocated space. I have not done anything yet because I do not see the allocated...
  4. Reinstall W10 on same PC

Reinstall W10 on same PC: Hello All, Am unsure whether I can do this. A while back I was given a laptop with W 8.1 Home installed. I took advantage of the MS upgrade option and installed W10. All activated with a new legit key assigned by MS. Strange as it must seem, sometime later I 'cleaned' the PC...
  5. reinstall windows10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    reinstall windows10: About 2 yrs ago, running under W7, I picked up a virus that prevented my desktop PC from booting. I decided to take a brute force approach to the situation, and simply kill the virus by reinstalling W7. So I went to Micro center Rockville MD and forked over about $100 for a...
  6. windows10 reinstall

windows10 reinstall: why does my c: drive show full after windows10 reinstall? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-reinstall/b3884bf8-45f6-49fb-8b62-f6d2cf78a21e
  7. Windows10 Reinstallation

Windows10 Reinstallation: I have a WIN10 Home retail box with flashdrive. After 6 months the SSD I installed Win10 on has become flakey. I have a new SSD. All of my files are on other drives. So, the only thing I need to do is reinstall Windows10 and a few programs. What is the best way to...
  8. Reinstallation of Windows10

Reinstallation of Windows10: I have a fairly old Dell Inspiron laptop running Windows10. To try to speed up my laptop, I want to wipe everything and reinstall Windows but I do not have the CDs because the laptop obviously came with an earlier version of Windows originally My question is:- Is it legal and...
  9. How to access a Windows10 PC on the same network?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to access a Windows10 PC on the same network?: The new Windows10 PC can see itself and the old PC in Windows Explorer\network. But the old Windows10 PC can only see itself. How do I get the old PC to see the new one?...
  10. Reinstalling windows10

Reinstalling windows10: I purchased a lenovo thinkpad laptop with lisenced windows10. I had no back up or recovery disk made then. I only have the lisence key. Now i have to format the system and reinstall original lisenced windows. How to do it??...