Windows 10: Reinstallation and use error

Discus and support Reinstallation and use error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; To whom this may concern: I was given a Lenovo Ideapad 110S and the person wiped it clean. It took me a while before I figured out how to reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FCMIM, Sep 12, 2019.

1. FCMIM Win User

Reinstallation and use error

To whom this may concern:

I was given a Lenovo Ideapad 110S and the person wiped it clean. It took me a while before I figured out how to reinstall windows from within the system.

1. ACTIVATION

It shows that Windows is activated (Windows 10 Home) and the product ID and product KEY

2. OFFICE 365

The message states "Please activate Windows and then restart an Office app to claim your offer for office.

3. UPDATES & ERROR MESSAGES

I do get error messages when I attempt to solves any potential solutions.

4. MEMORY

I see that the systems memory is small and I will increase that once I get more information for doing so per the specification/advisory assistance.

I do need help with direction for getting this to work much better. I have done one factory reset already due to virus matters. I am game to do this again effectively for better performance.

I hope this information was helpful. I look forward to your support.

Thank you!

:)

FCMIM, Sep 12, 2019
  2. jbailey8 Win User

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

I'm running the latest drivers (358.87) and I haven't experienced any of those issues, I played cod 3 with no problems, offhand I'd say when you updated the drivers there was a error somewhere, most likely when installing
    the patched driver, were any errors listed in the Install.cmd text output? My best suggestion is to reinstall the latest official drivers (358.87) and then reinstall the latest patched driver paying close attention to
    any errors that might be listed from the text output from the Install.cmd.

jbailey8, Sep 12, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Reinstallation and use error :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Reinstallation and use error

*RESOLUTION FOUND*Malwarebytes crashing on Win10 insider Bld. Rootkit related errors?

Ill try tomorrow am.
    Aside from OS reinstall, your suggestion is one of the only steps I haven't taken yet.

Im gonna get some sleep and come at this with a fresh head tomorrow

Thanks everyone

jboydgolfer, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

Reinstallation and use error

1. Reinstallation and use error - Similar Threads - Reinstallation error

2. Reinstalling Windows after error code 0xc000000d: Install states access denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Windows after error code 0xc000000d: Install states access denied: Hi,I have tried to re-install Windows 10 using a USB following the above error code. I have used prompts and the advice: On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Repair. Follow the onscreen instructions and if you can boot the computer...
  3. Reinstalling Windows after error code 0xc000000d: Install states access denied

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstalling Windows after error code 0xc000000d: Install states access denied: Hi,I have tried to re-install Windows 10 using a USB following the above error code. I have used prompts and the advice: On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Repair. Follow the onscreen instructions and if you can boot the computer...
  4. Reinstalling Windows after error code 0xc000000d: Install states access denied

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.: over two years ago i was a member of windows insider program for windows 10 prof. and had get windows updates asap. my laptop is NOT window 11 compatible according to windows pc health check. I knew this then. but none the less Windows update installed windows 11 over night....
  6. I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.: over two years ago i was a member of windows insider program for windows 10 prof. and had get windows updates asap. my laptop is NOT window 11 compatible according to windows pc health check. I knew this then. but none the less Windows update installed windows 11 over night....
  7. I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.

8. am getting error trying to reinstall windows stopre top win10 prof.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    am getting error trying to reinstall windows stopre top win10 prof.: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF9, Install failed. Please contact your software...
  9. am getting error trying to reinstall windows stopre top win10 prof.

am getting error trying to reinstall windows stopre top win10 prof.: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF9, Install failed. Please contact your software...
  10. am getting error trying to reinstall windows stopre top win10 prof.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store