Windows 10: Reinstallation and Windows Expiry Message

Discus and support Reinstallation and Windows Expiry Message in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I reinstalled Windows 10 on 21 January 2020. But it is showing a message on every two hours interval 'Your windows license will expire soon'. Why this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by HasanMahmud3, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Reinstallation and Windows Expiry Message

I reinstalled Windows 10 on 21 January 2020. But it is showing a message on every two hours interval 'Your windows license will expire soon'. Why this is happening?

Reinstallation and Windows Expiry Message 712bd9e0-94a8-4b4a-b85a-3b208828f0dd?upload=true.png

Reinstallation and Windows Expiry Message 76c41cb4-1b0f-4983-b714-2526a0e0cb05?upload=true.png

Again, it is showing expiry date as 26/01/2020!

Reinstallation and Windows Expiry Message 88c82fcc-66be-49f9-8e97-d2fde6bab60f?upload=true.png

I am annoyed with this ridiculous behavior!

Help will be appreciated.

:)

HasanMahmud3, Jan 24, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Reinstallation and Windows Expiry Message :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 24, 2020
  3. dmjfk Win User
    Windows 10 Pro License expiry pop-up message appearing

Dear Andre,

Thank you for the reply.

Windows 10 Activation reports your license will soon expire.

This can happen for a number of reasons:

• You copied a Windows 10 Pro off the Internet (usually a volume license - organization - key) and changed on a Windows 10 Home installation. Windows 10 Pro is not free. If this is what you did, you will need to reinstall the previous
      edition or version you were running. You inadvertently installed the wrong edition.
    But my laptop HP-Envy came with a pre-installed windows 10 Pro version. I haven't done any hardware or software changes yet other than the automatic windows updates. But now all of a sudden it started showing license expiry message.

dmjfk, Jan 24, 2020
  4. Reinstallation and Windows Expiry Message

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

Reinstallation and Windows Expiry Message

1. Reinstallation and Windows Expiry Message - Similar Threads - Reinstallation Expiry Message

2. license expiry

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    license expiry: I got my computer with windows 10 Pro as a gift from my previous company. Im using this now on my home to do work. I noticed that there is a message that my Windows license will expire soon. I dont know that there is a expiration on license since it is properly activated when...
  3. license expiry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    license expiry: I got my computer with windows 10 Pro as a gift from my previous company. Im using this now on my home to do work. I noticed that there is a message that my Windows license will expire soon. I dont know that there is a expiration on license since it is properly activated when...
  4. license expiry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. License expiry

License expiry: There is a message that your windows license will expire soon ,Go to settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/license-expiry/b012471c-4bcc-4dbf-a636-d64d13653197
  6. Windows License expiry bug!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows License expiry bug!: My computer works fine and all but two days ago I started getting "Your windows license will expire soon" popups on startup and on wake-up. It pops up like twice and never again for the session and pops up again on startup. When I checked the services the software protection...
  7. windows licence expiry

windows licence expiry: My pc keeps on poping a message that my windows licence is abaut to expire.When i try to insert the product key it doesnt work.Could you please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-licence-expiry/6ac6445d-81e7-4f28-8053-99d158184ef9"
  8. Windows expiry question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows expiry question: I bought my pc about 6 months ago on eBay. I haven't had any problems with it until now. Every time I start up I get a notification saying my windows key will expire soon, I did some googling and its apparently really bad when it expires 9constant rebooting and then the pc...
  9. windows expiry and activation

windows expiry and activation: My HP desktop PC came with Windows 10 OS inbuilt right from the date of purchase. Why then all on a sudden message started coming for windows expiry and activation ?...
  10. windows 10 expiry

windows 10 expiry: Our laptop had an issue about 6 months ago, windows 10 had to be unistalled and reinstalled and we have just found out that the person who did this did not reinstall the original version we had on our laptop.We are now getting error messages which say windows is about to...