Windows 10: reinstallation of free Microsoft win10 utilities

Discus and support reinstallation of free Microsoft win10 utilities in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Microsoft includes some free utilities with Win10, some of which I may want to remove. I'm not referring to trial versions. If I should do so, would I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Odin99, May 30, 2020.

1. Odin99 Win User

reinstallation of free Microsoft win10 utilities

Microsoft includes some free utilities with Win10, some of which I may want to remove. I'm not referring to trial versions. If I should do so, would I be able to later download and reinstall them at no charge? If so, would I do that from the Microsoft Store?

:)

Odin99, May 30, 2020

2. *RESOLUTION FOUND*Malwarebytes crashing on Win10 insider Bld. Rootkit related errors?

Ill try tomorrow am.
    Aside from OS reinstall, your suggestion is one of the only steps I haven't taken yet.

Im gonna get some sleep and come at this with a fresh head tomorrow

Thanks everyone

jboydgolfer, May 30, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    GrooveMonitor Utility on fresh copy of windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As I understand that groove monitor utility is running as a startup process on a windows 10 computer which you have not installed.

I would suggest you to check the file location of groove monitor utility and check where is the file location it has been installed.

Follow the steps to find the file location of the particular process.

• Press Alt + Ctrl + Delete

• Open task manager

• Click on Process tab

• Right click on Groove Monitor Utility and click on file location
    Reply us back with more information. We will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, May 30, 2020
  4. aikonN8 Win User

Removing WLAN Utilities

Wan update instructions below state remove wan utilities,

Uninstallation instructions:

• Turn WLAN Off
    • Manually uninstall "WLAN Utilities" package from the installed applications.
    • Turn WLAN On
    I can't find them under installed applications anywhere. Could somebody give step by step instrucions, I've looked in :

Installations/ already installed.

aikonN8, May 30, 2020
Thema:

1. reinstallation of free Microsoft win10 utilities - Similar Threads - reinstallation free Microsoft

2. Completely Free Windows Utility and maintenance software.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Completely Free Windows Utility and maintenance software.: I have been searching for many years and tried many software's recommended for the subject above. But all of them come with a similar phrase 'Subscribe to fix your PC Issues'. There has to be a Software package that is completely freeEven if it requires more work and does...
  3. New Microsoft account free Win10 license???

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New Microsoft account free Win10 license???: The picture above is my new installed Windows 10 Home 64-bit.I went through the setup I create a new Microsoft account and Windows was not asking for product key.I was shock when my Windows is activated with digital license linked to my new account.My question:1. Is my...
  4. Glary Utilities Pro 100% free

Glary Utilities Pro 100% free: [img] Glary Utilities Pro 100% free 168342
  5. Win10 reinstall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 reinstall: Hello everyone. I have 2 laptops, the first one is for work and the second one is for everything else. Unfortunately, my "work" laptop crashed a month or more ago, didn't have time to get it back to life. Now I've tried and it appears I cannot do anything to it. The crash...
  6. Win8 purchased Win10 free upgrade Now Reinstall Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win8 purchased Win10 free upgrade Now Reinstall Win10: Originally, I purchased Windows 8 and installed it on my Mac with Parallels. After installing, Microsoft offered a free upgrade to Windows 10. I now want to remove Windows from Parallels and reinstall it using BootCamp. How can I do this? I do not have Windows 10 on disc or...
  7. Win10 reinstall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 reinstall: How can I transfer my legit windows 10 from hdd to sdd? Is that possible? submitted by /u/JBP04 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e1fy04/win10_reinstall/
  8. Glary Utils (free) not cleaning Firefox

Glary Utils (free) not cleaning Firefox: There have been a succession of recent updates to the free Glary utils software. I have used it for a long time, but today I noticed it didn't seem to completely clean my files. Therefore, I ran CCleaner, only to find many hundreds of Firefox cache and other files appearing...
  9. "Utility" listed in startup on Win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Utility" listed in startup on Win10: Hello! I had recently refreshed my laptop to clean it up a bit. I noticed that this file called "utility" shows up under my startup area and I can't figure out what it is for. When I right click it, the only options I get is to search it online as the rest of the options...
  10. Reinstall of Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall of Win10: I have not seen a clear answer as to what and how do you get Win10 after your computer would crash, lets say in 2 years. How do you reinstall? 8441