Windows 10: Reinstallation of Microsoft Office after Clean Install of Windows 10

Discus and support Reinstallation of Microsoft Office after Clean Install of Windows 10 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I had Microsoft Office Professional 2013 installed from a purchased CD on my laptop. While Clean Install of Windows 10, version 2004 it has been... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by layman, Sep 25, 2020.

1. layman Win User

Reinstallation of Microsoft Office after Clean Install of Windows 10

I had Microsoft Office Professional 2013 installed from a purchased CD on my laptop. While Clean Install of Windows 10, version 2004 it has been deleted. I have misplaced the CD and don't remember the Product Key. Is there any way to reinstall it ?

:)

layman, Sep 25, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Chino Win User
    Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

As reported yesterday, Microsoft changed the way how they license Windows 10 to their OEM partners. But buckle in folks, the changes just keep on coming. In what looks like an effort to push Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 owners to upgrade, Microsoft has officially announced that Office 2019 will only work on machines with Windows 10 and the next LTSC release of Windows Server. That's only the tip of the iceberg though. Unlike previous version of Office that came with 10 years of support, Office 2019's support lifecycle is shortened to five years of mainstream support and two years of extended support. Additionally, the client applications are only available with a Click-to-Run installer. However, Microsoft will continue to provide a MSI installer for the server applications.

Reinstallation of Microsoft Office after Clean Install of Windows 10 XkowHsyWUwEavPZz_thm.jpg

Chino, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Reinstallation of Microsoft Office after Clean Install of Windows 10

No More Clean-Installs for Vista Upgrades

When users were upgrading to Windows XP, the procedure was that users could simply insert their old Windows 98 or Windows 2000 CD at the appropriate time during a clean install without the need for the old OS to be installed at the time. However, Microsoft has decided to change this for Vista, and now requires a fully installed and activated version of your old OS already on the machine. This comes as an attempt to prevent illegal use of upgrade CDs, but could be inconvenient and time consuming when the time comes to reinstall. The new procedure for a reinstall is as follows:
    • Install your old copy of Windows XP
    • Activate it either online or over the phone
    • Install Vista
    Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Reinstallation of Microsoft Office after Clean Install of Windows 10

1. Reinstallation of Microsoft Office after Clean Install of Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Reinstallation Microsoft Office

2. Restore Windows Office after clean install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore Windows Office after clean install Windows 10: Hello everyone, I was part of the insider Windows program, so my computer was updated to Windows 11. The 10 days passed long ago and now I would like to return to windows 10 and leave the insider program. My only issue is that I have on this computer the Office package bought...
  3. Restore Windows Office after clean install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore Windows Office after clean install Windows 10: Hello everyone, I was part of the insider Windows program, so my computer was updated to Windows 11. The 10 days passed long ago and now I would like to return to windows 10 and leave the insider program. My only issue is that I have on this computer the Office package bought...
  4. Cannot reinstall Microsoft Office after Crash

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Cannot reinstall Microsoft Office after Crash: Hi, My laptop crashed recently and I had to regenerate my Windows 10 system. However, when I went to reinstall my Microsoft Office, I was unable. I do have a Windows.old directory which holds the office data. I did not register the version of office i had and I did not...
  5. Cannot reinstall Microsoft Office after Crash

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot reinstall Microsoft Office after Crash: Hi, My laptop crashed recently and I had to regenerate my Windows 10 system. However, when I went to reinstall my Microsoft Office, I was unable. I do have a Windows.old directory which holds the office data. I did not register the version of office i had and I did not...
  6. reinstalling microsoft office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reinstalling microsoft office: hi, I have uninstalled Microsoft office, How can I reinstall Microsoft office. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstalling-microsoft-office/a1350ef2-7ede-4cf8-9a6f-67a6d5041999
  7. Reinstalling MS office 2019 click to run after clean install of window

Reinstalling MS office 2019 click to run after clean install of window: I have windows 10 home 2004 in my laptop with update from 1909. I have bought MSOffice 2019 and installed in this machine. If I clean install windows 2004, how shoul I proceed to install MSOffice 2019 back. 159206
  8. Reinstall after clean reinstall of windows 10

Reinstall after clean reinstall of windows 10: i back up my windows 10 machine to a western digital hard drive. Will that reinstall all of my applications? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-after-clean-reinstall-of-windows-10/1ef582dd-62a0-4774-a637-173c9f32cc19
  9. Will windows 10 activate after I reinstall, like, by clean install?

Will windows 10 activate after I reinstall, like, by clean install?: I'm facing an issue here where in resetting my laptop has taken half a day so far, it's been 13 hours to perform the reset. It took 20 minutes to reach 99% and after that it's been more than 12 hours while it's still stuck at 99%. If I must perform a clean reinstall then...
  10. Upgrade office 2007 after win 10 clean install

Upgrade office 2007 after win 10 clean install: When I previously had Win 7 installed on my desktop, I had Office 2007 installed and updated to Office 2010. Well, now I have a problem - because I did a 'clean install' I only had Office 2007 to install again (I have a disk) but I cannot find any link anywhere with Microsoft...