Windows 10: Reinstallation problem of windows10 causing a loop of restarting.

Discus and support Reinstallation problem of windows10 causing a loop of restarting. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I reset my dell pc it was going well and reinstalling windows 10 when it reaches 64% of reinstallation repeatedly restarting from several hours.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JOHNVEMULA, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Reinstallation problem of windows10 causing a loop of restarting.

I reset my dell pc it was going well and reinstalling windows 10 when it reaches 64% of reinstallation repeatedly restarting from several hours.

:)

JOHNVEMULA, Apr 12, 2021

2. Windows 10 restart loop

Hi,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa from the link provided below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 Restart loop

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 12, 2021
  3. alijcam Win User
    explorer.exe crash loop caused by ntdll.dll

Hi All
    I have a Dell 9150 (yes, it's pretty old!) on which I have been running all of the various W10-64 releases.
    Up to 9926 I have not had major issues, other than Office 2010 outlook and Word throwing CRT errors on launch.
    9926 installed well, but after updates for Office 2010 and W10 OS I now get the explorer restart loop, every second or so.
    Eventually, after 20 - 40 restarts, the cycle stops, but with taskbar icons and start menu tiles and icons missing.
    Restarting explorer in the task/service list restarts the looping process.
    Can anyone suggest the best things/way to look for to debug - or at least identify - the issue?
    Thanks

alijcam, Apr 12, 2021
  4. Reinstallation problem of windows10 causing a loop of restarting.

Windows 10 restart loop

Hi,

As you are experiencing restart loop in Windows 10, I suggest you to follow the steps provided by
    Ramesh.Kumar from the link provided below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 restart loop- can't fix

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

Reinstallation problem of windows10 causing a loop of restarting.

1. Reinstallation problem of windows10 causing a loop of restarting. - Similar Threads - Reinstallation problem windows10

2. Reinstall of Windows 10 is stuck on restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall of Windows 10 is stuck on restart loop: I'm reinstalling windows 10 on a thomson neo that i recently bought, and everything was going smoothly till it hit 64%, and now it keeps restarting. The blue screen saying "installing windows, 64%, do not turn off your PC" shows up for less than 2 seconds then it restarts....
  3. Reinstall of Windows 10 is stuck on restart loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstall of Windows 10 is stuck on restart loop: I'm reinstalling windows 10 on a thomson neo that i recently bought, and everything was going smoothly till it hit 64%, and now it keeps restarting. The blue screen saying "installing windows, 64%, do not turn off your PC" shows up for less than 2 seconds then it restarts....
  4. Reinstalling windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling windows10: My computer will not boot to windows. I created a windows installation disk on a usb. I get to the part about the partitions. The directions say I should delete all partitions and be left with allocated space. I have not done anything yet because I do not see the allocated...
  5. reinstall windows10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    reinstall windows10: About 2 yrs ago, running under W7, I picked up a virus that prevented my desktop PC from booting. I decided to take a brute force approach to the situation, and simply kill the virus by reinstalling W7. So I went to Micro center Rockville MD and forked over about $100 for a...
  6. windows10 reinstall

windows10 reinstall: why does my c: drive show full after windows10 reinstall? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-reinstall/b3884bf8-45f6-49fb-8b62-f6d2cf78a21e
  7. Reinstall of Windows 10 is stuck on restart loop

Reinstall of Windows 10 is stuck on restart loop: I'm reinstalling windows 10 on an old alienware laptop, and everything was going smoothly till it hit 64%, and now it keeps restarting. The blue screen saying "installing windows, 64%, do not turn off your PC" shows up for less than 2 seconds then it restarts. it's been...
  8. Windows10 Reinstallation

Windows10 Reinstallation: I have a WIN10 Home retail box with flashdrive. After 6 months the SSD I installed Win10 on has become flakey. I have a new SSD. All of my files are on other drives. So, the only thing I need to do is reinstall Windows10 and a few programs. What is the best way to...
  9. Reinstallation of Windows10

Reinstallation of Windows10: I have a fairly old Dell Inspiron laptop running Windows10. To try to speed up my laptop, I want to wipe everything and reinstall Windows but I do not have the CDs because the laptop obviously came with an earlier version of Windows originally My question is:- Is it legal and...
  10. Reinstalling windows10

Reinstalling windows10: I purchased a lenovo thinkpad laptop with lisenced windows10. I had no back up or recovery disk made then. I only have the lisence key. Now i have to format the system and reinstall original lisenced windows. How to do it??...