Windows 10: Reinstalled 3 times because unstable - now it wont activate anymore !

Discus and support Reinstalled 3 times because unstable - now it wont activate anymore ! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I am 1 step away from throwing my laptop out of the window! After upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10 and experiencing a whole... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by LexG, Sep 23, 2015.

1. LexG Win User

Reinstalled 3 times because unstable - now it wont activate anymore !

Hello,

I am 1 step away from throwing my laptop out of the window!

After upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10 and experiencing a whole shitload of problems with graphic card drivers and wifi connections, I decided to clean install windows 10 by using the ISO image (DVD made with the microsoft tool). After doing this windows 10 worked reasonable, for about 1 day. After this it started to crash upon startup and it was unusable. So, I decided to do have 1 more go at it and do another clean install.

What do I get ? Now windows says that it cannot activate the damn OS and that I can 'buy a product key' in the store ... Well, it was activated automatically after upgrading, then it activated automatically after a clean install as well. Now, I did another install and it won't activate.

Anyone have any tips ?

:)

2. Maavamav Win User

No sound windows 10 on mac NO bootcamp

Thanks for answering, but it didnt fix my problem.

Method 1,4 and 6 wont work because im not using bootcamp.

Method 2 wont work becuase its an DMG file, and there is no osx on this computer anymore, im only using windows now.

Method 3 wont work because i dont know wich one i need to get.

Method 5 wont work because i dont have a Mac Os installation disk.

Are there any other solutions?

Maavamav, Sep 23, 2015
  3. brechtjen Win User
    memory card on 6230

i've got my nokia 6230 now for about 3 years, it always worked perfect until yesterday

he wont reconize my memory card anymore, i mean gallery there is nothing in it anymore

when i watch the memory settings he sees my memcard because he said it has 26mb free space...

is there an solution to it ?

brechtjen, Sep 23, 2015
  4. lx07 Win User

Type slui 4 on the command line and follow the instructions to phone them up. Type in your PID and it will not be recognized (no upgrade ones are). At this point you'll be put through to a real person. Explain your situation and they will put you through to second level support.

When they tell you to re-install 7 and upgrade again politely hang up and call again. Eventually you will get through to someone who will sign on remotely and activate your Windows 10. I've had to do this a couple of times after clean installs (normally they work but not always and sometimes I've just lost activation just after running as a VM for a while and switching back).

It takes an hour or two on the phone or but does fix it.

5. LexG Win User
    Unbelievable ... not even their help desk is functioning normally. I cannot understand a word they say. After calling 4 times I have decided to just give up. What a joke Microsoft is.

LexG, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Reinstalled 3 times because unstable - now it wont activate anymore ! - Similar Threads - Reinstalled times unstable

2. I reinstalled Windows 10 Home but now I cant activate it anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reinstalled Windows 10 Home but now I cant activate it anymore.: Hey, I had problems with my PC for a long time so I decided to reinstall it.But now, I cant activate it.I donwloaded the same version I had before Windows 10 Home for OEM software.I also tried login in with the same Microsoft Account I had before with Windows activated, but...
  3. I reinstalled Windows 10 Home but now I cant activate it anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I reinstalled Windows 10 Home but now I cant activate it anymore.: Hey, I had problems with my PC for a long time so I decided to reinstall it.But now, I cant activate it.I donwloaded the same version I had before Windows 10 Home for OEM software.I also tried login in with the same Microsoft Account I had before with Windows activated, but...
  4. I reinstalled Windows 10 Home but now I cant activate it anymore.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. win10 reinstall with unstable internet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win10 reinstall with unstable internet: hi! i wanted to do a clean windows 10 reinstall but recently my internet connection has become somewhat unreliable. will a disconnect cancel my installation or will it continue after reconnect? thanks in advance!...
  6. Not activated anymore

Not activated anymore: I had an SSD with Windows 10 activated hooked to my old computer. Then I built a new computer and plugged the SSD in. When I started the computer, Windows 10 was not activated anymore. How do I fix this?...
  7. Digital Windows activation key wont work anymore

Digital Windows activation key wont work anymore: Hey people, I came across an issue which I cant find solution to. I have been Insider user for years now and I do change laptops fairly often and since my last installation on older Dell laptop of Win 10 Pro, my digital key seem to be not working anymore. Still asks me to...
  8. Is Version 1903 unstable now?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is Version 1903 unstable now?: I still have Version 1903, am am starting to see strange things start to happen. One time when I clicked on Hibernate to hibernate the laptop, it shut down instead. Also, When I have multiple windows open including File Explorer, I can't actually view File Explorer unless I...
  9. Reinstalled windows now can't get it activated.

Reinstalled windows now can't get it activated.: I used to have Windows 7 Professional on my desktop, but in 2015 when they offered Windows 10 Pro for free, I got it. After awhile I noticed my desktop running slower and had little space on my terabyte hard-drive, so I did successfully reset my computer and fresh start it,...
  10. Laptop stopped working. Wont turn on now. Red light blinks 3 times... ????

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop stopped working. Wont turn on now. Red light blinks 3 times... ????: My Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 11e has never had any problem till today. I was hooking up a USB port hub and when I plugging the cord into the port on my laptop my computer it shut down instantly. Now it wont turn on or do pretty well anything at all. The absolute only thing I can...