Windows 10: Reinstalled bluetooth driver manually to fix my BT unstable connection and now I can't even...

Discus and support Reinstalled bluetooth driver manually to fix my BT unstable connection and now I can't even... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I tried uninstalled the driver and download a new one at Intel https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/30121?v=t and it's still doesn't work. Help,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Arthur Gielfield, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Reinstalled bluetooth driver manually to fix my BT unstable connection and now I can't even...

I tried uninstalled the driver and download a new one at Intel https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/30121?v=t and it's still doesn't work. Help, I don't even know the original version of my driver to begin with and now I'm at a dead end. I've attached a screenshot of my system information

Reinstalled bluetooth driver manually to fix my BT unstable connection and now I can't even... ef952add-124f-4cf3-b4d7-61cf0c874252?upload=true.png

:)

Arthur Gielfield, Jan 25, 2021
  2. Susurs Win User

Intel Bluetooth not functional

Hi!

I have seem to run into some issues with my Compute Stick m3, and W10 (2004). On the stick there is an Intel® Wireless-AC 8260 + Bluetooth 4.2 hardware available.

It was working fine until few days ago. After updating W10 I got some crashes on shutdown related to BTHport.sys. Bluetooth is no longer functional and I have noticed that the Device Manager keeps refreshing every 5 seconds or so. When I uninstall the BT device, refreshing stops, and Windows automatically reinstalls drivers (Or I can do it manually). When the driver is installed for the first time - a number of enties is listed under BT in the Device Manager and everything works fine. I am able to connect any BT device.

Upon the first restart, however, there is only Intel Wireless Bluetooth entry left under the BT in Device Manager, and no BT connection is available. Fix/Scan BT reports that it cannot enable the BT. Refresh keeps happening...

Tried few different Intel BT drivers - No luck,

Any advice would be appreciated!

Thank you!

Susurs, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Bluetooth Headphones connected but not working (saying driver not available).

For added clarity on the links that we've provided, the steps indicated on this
    link will lead to the FAQ's for further
    troubleshooting on Bluetooth concerns, wherein if after manually uninstalling and reinstalling the driver retrieved from the manufacturer of your Bluetooth that the last step is submitting a report through the Feedback Hub so our Microsoft Engineers will be
    able to investigate further on this concern.

If this method has been performed, you can submit a feedback by following these steps:

• Clicking Cortana.
    • Key in "Feedback".
    • Click on the Feedback Hub.
    • On the sub-category, choose Hardware, Device and Drivers, Bluetooth - Setup, Upgrade, Update.
    • Click on Add a Feedback, and if possible, include the hardware ID on file.

If you have further query, feel free to reply to this post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jan 25, 2021
  4. nick255 Win User

Reinstalled bluetooth driver manually to fix my BT unstable connection and now I can't even...

Can't get Bluetooth working...

If your sure that its recognised properly then have a look on this links page http://www.holtmann.org/linux/bluetooth/

The only thing i can think of to fix if it isnt recognised by linux is the following:

Firstly you have to find out what chipset your bluetooth dongle uses.
    Secondly i think your going to have to basically compile your own kernel and include the module for the chipset that your bluetooth dongle uses.
    Thirdly depending on if you add it to the kernel or as like built in you will have to add the name of the module to a config file which is used when you boot linux.

If the kernel doesnt have support for your bluetooth dongle then you can either try and find a different copy of the kernel which does or try and find the driver for it.

To recompile your own kernel however requires a whole guide itself , plus different linux distro's will have different kernels with different options and slightly different config files.

Only thing i can suggest is going to www.gentoo.org and reading through their handbook, its basically step by step setting up linux manually, in the handbook there is a page or two on recompiling your kernel for your particular configuration.

nick255, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Reinstalled bluetooth driver manually to fix my BT unstable connection and now I can't even...

1. Reinstalled bluetooth driver manually to fix my BT unstable connection and now I can't even... - Similar Threads - Reinstalled bluetooth driver

2. Bluetooth driver not working even after reinstallation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth driver not working even after reinstallation: I was playing on my computer when all of a sudden the audio on my bluetooth headphones started acting strange. I decided to restart my computer. When I logged in again, the bluetooth icon was missing from the taskbar, and a yellow error icon had appeared on the driver in...
  3. How can I manually reinstall a bluetooth driver?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I manually reinstall a bluetooth driver?: My bluetooth toggle/function suddenly disappeared so I uninstalled the bluetooth driver, expecting windows to reinstall it on its own. However, it did not and I am now stuck with no bluetooth, not knowing what to do....
  4. Unstable Bluetooth connectivity

Unstable Bluetooth connectivity: Every time I restart or wake my laptop from sleep mode, either one or both my Bluetooth devices Microsoft Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint and Logitech MX 2S Mouse are not recognized by the OS, forcing me to turn Bluetooth off and on again to make them recognizable. Sometimes...
  5. I updated my drivers and now can't connect to the Internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I updated my drivers and now can't connect to the Internet: Troubleshooting says "The Realtek RTL816878111 PCI-I Gigabit Ethernet Nic adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems" I can't find a legit driver, can someone help? submitted by /u/ExcelDesigns [link] [comments]...
  6. How to manually reinstall bluetooth drivers?

How to manually reinstall bluetooth drivers?: My bluetooth service on my laptop was acting up, so I uninstalled the drivers to get windows to reinstall them. I had already done this once before, so I was sure it would work again. Of course, it did not. Now, I just have no bluetooth drivers and can't use bluetooth period....
  7. I can't use Bluetooth even though I reinstalled the drivers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't use Bluetooth even though I reinstalled the drivers?: Hello I've been trying to get my bluetooth back up 30 minutes now and it isnt working. I've tried reinstalling the drivers in the settings on Windows and i've tried installing the latest drivers for my motherboard. I went to Bluetooth in the settings and it says that the...
  8. Trying to pair i phone to PC. Uninstalled Bluetooth driver now no more BT

Trying to pair i phone to PC. Uninstalled Bluetooth driver now no more BT: I was trying to pair my i Phone to my PC. The PC could see my iPhone and the iPhone could see my PC but it couldn't connect. I read that I might have a corrupt BT driver so I uninstalled it and it said that it would reappear once I ran Windows update. That didn't happen....
  9. can not connect my sennheiser 4.40 bt bluetooth

can not connect my sennheiser 4.40 bt bluetooth: hello i can not connect with my headphone sennheiser 4.40 BT my bleutooth is up to date but it seen not my headphone my phone sees the bluetooth but my headphone not can eny one tell me how to fix this...
  10. Manual Upgrade "$windows - BT"?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Manual Upgrade "$windows - BT"?: So the thing downloaded to my computer. Can i give it the go manually? 9845