Windows 10: Reinstalled Horizon 4 - Lost All Save Data

Discus and support Reinstalled Horizon 4 - Lost All Save Data in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, So I have reinstalled Forza Horizon 4 as it kept crashing for some reason. The reinstalling fixed the issue, but the whole game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vakmix, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Vakmix Win User

Reinstalled Horizon 4 - Lost All Save Data

Hello Everyone,

So I have reinstalled Forza Horizon 4 as it kept crashing for some reason.

The reinstalling fixed the issue, but the whole game started over. Please don't tell me that I have to go through all of the starting races to get my progress back.

I played so much and I have to start over just because of a reinstall?

Thanks,

Ben

:)

Vakmix, Oct 17, 2018

2. Forza Horizon 3 Reinstall

Hi Luke,

A corrupted data may cause your Microsoft Store cannot find a download or install optionof
    Forza Horizon 3. Here are steps on how to reset Windows Store to clear store cache:

1. Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.

2. Click on Command prompt (Admin).

3. Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.

4. Restart your computer and reinstall the games.

Let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Lost data from hard drive, what to do now?

Well, I'm sorry to hear that it's a WD My Passport that failed on you, @tomhenry ! *Frown Reinstalled Horizon 4 - Lost All Save Data :(
    I'd recommend you to try using a different USB cable with it and see if that will help your system to detect it without it disconnecting.
    I'd also suggest you to go to Disk Management and see how the drive is listed there. It won't hurt to check up on the health and SMART status of the HDD by running the QUICK and EXTENDED tests from the WD's Data LifeGuard Diagnostics. Here's a link to the available software: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=11ZOpD

Give these troubleshooting steps a try and keep us posted with the results!
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Reinstalled Horizon 4 - Lost All Save Data

how do i reinstall horizon 3 on pc

I have lost the app for horizon 3 how do i reinstall the program

Cath and DaveEverard, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

Reinstalled Horizon 4 - Lost All Save Data

1. Reinstalled Horizon 4 - Lost All Save Data - Similar Threads - Reinstalled Horizon Lost

2. Forza Horizon 4 - Steam Version reset save data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - Steam Version reset save data: Hi, I tried to reset the data for my FH4, but it doesn't work. Notice that Xbox version has the ability to reset. Any way I can do the reset?Thanks...
  3. Can't reinstall forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't reinstall forza horizon 4: Hello friends! I recently tried reinstalling forza horizon 4 and found at that it wouldn't let me, there were no error messages or anything of the sort so I looked around and found a locked file that contained alot of my fh 4 files so I deleted the entire folder and now when...
  4. All Data Lost

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All Data Lost: I, like many others lost all my files and data during a Windows update. Even after spending money on file recovery software, I am still screwed. Why does microsoft not provide some type of progam to recover this data since their updates cause the issues?...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 data sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 data sync: Today I logged in to my acoount For the first time it needed data sync It gave me 2 option: The save on this device from 2021 The cloud save from January 2020 so I chose the first one because the second one was from a year ago. Then It had to sync. When It was done I had to...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 lost account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 lost account: Hello. So I connected my Microsoft account on which i have bought Forza Horizon 4 to another PC. On The original account i had level 60 or something and when i enter the game on the new PC i don't have the same account. It is with a different name, level one, lost all my cars...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Lost savegame

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Lost savegame: I was having trouble starting the game for a while found out I can't use headphones or the game crashes so thanks for that and somehow in that process my save game got lost and I can't access my old cars. What the F*** am I supposed to do to fix this?...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Not saving

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Not saving: Every time i play Forza Horizon 4 and i try to save my progress and then it just says File failed to save, please try again later. I have tried to turn off my Antivirus but that still doesnt work, neither does signing out and back in. I really need help on this and if you can...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Saves Lost after using Windows Recovery tool to reinstall another update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Saves Lost after using Windows Recovery tool to reinstall another update.: Since the last windows update that I got on 28/12/2018, my game started lagging and stuttering and so on, so I decided to reinstall the update before the last update using the Recovery tool provided by windows, I did it without any problems but when I entered the game , I was...
  10. Lost Data For Forza Horizon 4 / Bidding problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Data For Forza Horizon 4 / Bidding problems: [IMG][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]I'm a player in South Korea. I have a GamerTag and I've got some screenshots just in case to make sure that I have the proof that my progress didn't save. All the time I try to bid something it says that The current server cannot...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. horizon 4 reinstalled the game

2. windows 10 system restore lost Forza Horizon 4

3. forza horizon 4 save data

4. recover save forza horizon 4,
  5. i reinstalled windows 10 and lost forza,
  6. can you recover forza horizon 4 save data on PC?