Windows 10: Reinstalled Windows 10, but now I can't get Office 2013 to work...

Discus and support Reinstalled Windows 10, but now I can't get Office 2013 to work... in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; In 2014, I got Office 2013 from my university I installed it on a computer, which then ran Windows 8.1. It later was upgraded to Windows 10, and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by leftisthominid, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Reinstalled Windows 10, but now I can't get Office 2013 to work...

In 2014, I got Office 2013 from my university

I installed it on a computer, which then ran Windows 8.1. It later was upgraded to Windows 10, and everything ran fine and dandy.

For unrelated reasons, I had to reinstall Windows 10. I made sure to uninstall Office 2013 first, and then I reinstalled it. I keep getting this error:

Reinstalled Windows 10, but now I can't get Office 2013 to work... [​IMG]

I tried repairing the installation both locally and online, but it did no good. How do I get this to just work...

:)

leftisthominid, Mar 3, 2019

2. will office 2013 work on windows 10?????

Yes it will.

Which versions of Microsoft Office work on Windows 10?

The following versions of Microsoft Office with the latest Service Packs have been confirmed to be compatible with Windows 10:

Older versions of Office such as Office 2003 and Office XP are not certified compatible with Windows 10 but might work using compatibility mode.

Andre Da Costa, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Ryan Mon1 Win User
    Browse not working on Office 2013

Hi John,

We found a thread that has the same issue with Office 2013 "Exception 0xe0000002", we suggest that you click and follow the troubleshooting steps provided by Doug Robbins on this

thread

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Ryan Mon1, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Reinstalled Windows 10, but now I can't get Office 2013 to work...

Browse not working on Office 2013

I am using Office 2013 on Windows 10. It has worked well for about 18 months. Since the latest version of Windows updated last week, Word and Excel will open and print existing files, but when I try to "Save As", click "Computer" then "Browse" the computer
    just hangs - the round circle of the cursor just stays until a message that Word is failing to respond. Searching for the cause shows Exception 0xe0000002 at Location 0x00000000DBB802.

I have done repair of Office 2013, then Online repair, then total uninstall and reinstall. Still the same problem.

I now think that the problem has to be in Windows and not Office.

Can someone please offer a suggested fix.

Firefox and Thunderbird and other functions are working normally.

JohnMurphy1941, Mar 3, 2019
  5. might be those office applications are blocked by antivirus products or by windows defender.
    allow those related .exe files must be excluded in antivirus products

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Reinstalled Windows 10, but now I can't get Office 2013 to work...

1. Reinstalled Windows 10, but now I can't get Office 2013 to work... - Similar Threads - Reinstalled can't Office

2. Can't validate office 2013 on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't validate office 2013 on windows 11: I know MS is only interested in money, but I'm sorry, I'm not rebuying a product I already own and I don't care if it's outdated. I've installed Office 2013 on a new windows 11 install and it refuses to validate the license. MS "support" told me that I need to uninstall it on...
  3. Can't validate office 2013 on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't validate office 2013 on windows 11: I know MS is only interested in money, but I'm sorry, I'm not rebuying a product I already own and I don't care if it's outdated. I've installed Office 2013 on a new windows 11 install and it refuses to validate the license. MS "support" told me that I need to uninstall it on...
  4. I can't access MS Office 2013 now that I've upgraded to Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't access MS Office 2013 now that I've upgraded to Windows 10.: When I try to access WORD or Excel from my MS Office 2013, after having upgraded to Windows 10, each one I try appears for a split second on the screen then disappears....
  5. Excel 2013 uninstalled and reinstalled ... worked for a while and now doesn't

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Excel 2013 uninstalled and reinstalled ... worked for a while and now doesn't: I uninstalled and reinstalled Microsoft Office 2013 because Excel wasn't working at all. For a brief time after I reinstalled it, Excel was working perfectly. Now I'm missingone vertical gridline and several not all horizontal gridlines....
  6. Reinstalled windows now can't get it activated.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstalled windows now can't get it activated.: I used to have Windows 7 Professional on my desktop, but in 2015 when they offered Windows 10 Pro for free, I got it. After awhile I noticed my desktop running slower and had little space on my terabyte hard-drive, so I did successfully reset my computer and fresh start it,...
  7. Reinstalled Windows 10 and lost Office Home and Business 2013

Reinstalled Windows 10 and lost Office Home and Business 2013: We reinstalled Windows 10 because our family laptop was running so slowly. Most software is still there but Office 13 has disappeared and I don't know how to get it back. We can't find the CD or the product key. Why didn't we get a warning that this might happen!...
  8. reinstalling MS Office prof plus 2013

reinstalling MS Office prof plus 2013: On the last Windows 10 download something got corrupted so I had to reinstall Windows 10 which removed all of my programs. How do I reinstall Office ; I can't find the key (if I had it) and I did not have this PC on my Microsoft account....
  9. My Outlook 2013 purchased with Office 2013 has stopped working and now Windows 10 Mail is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Outlook 2013 purchased with Office 2013 has stopped working and now Windows 10 Mail is...: Outlook 2013 stopped working (again) some time ago. This has happened in the past and I was told I simply had to buy 365. After a windows update (or 3) Outlook 2013 was miraculously restored. It has now stopped again. It hangs at 'Loading profile'. I have uninstalled and...
  10. Office 2013 on windows 10

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2013 on windows 10: Planning to get a surface 3 with win 8.1 on it. We will be upgrading it to 10 at some point. As we are not really keen on subscription based office 365 (and reliance on the cloud in general) we have been given the option of a pre install of office 2013. But I need to confirm...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i reinstalled office 2013 but cant use it

2. after reinstalled windows 10 and now cant download foirefox