Windows 10: Reinstalled Windows 10, how can i readd game installation folders to the Xbox App?

Discus and support Reinstalled Windows 10, how can i readd game installation folders to the Xbox App? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So i reinstalled Windows 10 and i don't want to reinstall all games i've downloaded via the Xbox App. Can anyone tell me how to add the old game... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Seven5019, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Seven5019 Win User

Reinstalled Windows 10, how can i readd game installation folders to the Xbox App?

So i reinstalled Windows 10 and i don't want to reinstall all games i've downloaded via the Xbox App. Can anyone tell me how to add the old game folder?

:)

Seven5019, Aug 7, 2020

2. re install microsoft xbox games on windows 10

Hello... I followed your instructions but I think there is a bigger problem... When I purchased my laptop Windows 8 was the operating system and the XBOX games were loaded at the time. I then upgraded to Windows 10 and had some trouble with the games but
    at least I could play most of them. on Jan. 3rd of this year I had a major Malware problem and had to have my laptop cleaned and restored. I did not realize that I didn't have the xbox games until recently. When I went to my xbox account, I saw the list of
    all the games that belonged to me, but when I went to install any of the games, the system did nothing. It was as if the system found that the games were already there or something but I can't seem to find them on my laptop. When I look at the list of games,
    there is nothing there. So know I'm really confused. What would you suggest I do.
    Thank you,
    Bernadine

Reinstalled Windows 10, how can i readd game installation folders to the Xbox App? [​IMG]

BernadineReddick, Aug 7, 2020
  3. Tintai Win User
    I deleted $Windows~.BT folder that was propably Windows 10 files. How to recover?

Hello,

So about two weeks ago I deleted a $Windows~.BT folder (through the cmd). Now I know that was Windows 10 files ready for install.

How can I download it again? I'm sure I need to reinstall some update. But which?

Tintai

Tintai, Aug 7, 2020
  4. Reinstalled Windows 10, how can i readd game installation folders to the Xbox App?

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

Reinstalled Windows 10, how can i readd game installation folders to the Xbox App?

1. Reinstalled Windows 10, how can i readd game installation folders to the Xbox App? - Similar Threads - Reinstalled readd game

2. Games will not install? Xbox Pc App Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games will not install? Xbox Pc App Windows 10: Hello,Recently I have been having major problems with the Xbox Pc App, games will reach a certain percent and fail, mostly 100%s. The error code provided is: 0x80070005I understand that it is some permissions thing but even after reseting, reinstalling, repairing, and even...
  3. Games will not install? Xbox Pc App Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games will not install? Xbox Pc App Windows 10: Hello,Recently I have been having major problems with the Xbox Pc App, games will reach a certain percent and fail, mostly 100%s. The error code provided is: 0x80070005I understand that it is some permissions thing but even after reseting, reinstalling, repairing, and even...
  4. Where I can find folder with Xbox App games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where I can find folder with Xbox App games?: My little issue here is that I installed FH5 with the GamePass thru Xbox App in my pc, but I installed in my HDD since at that time my SSD was full. Because of the HDD sometimes the game doesn't charge the textures very well, so I decided to delete some files and open up a...
  5. Where I can find folder with Xbox App games?

Where I can find folder with Xbox App games?: My little issue here is that I installed FH5 with the GamePass thru Xbox App in my pc, but I installed in my HDD since at that time my SSD was full. Because of the HDD sometimes the game doesn't charge the textures very well, so I decided to delete some files and open up a...
  6. How i can install An earlier version Xbox game bar windows 10?

How i can install An earlier version Xbox game bar windows 10?: I updated Xbox game bar windows 10 but I don't like this update and is not works good how I can download xbox game bar Previous version, like version 1 month ago, please I really need help...
  7. How can I readd my Windows 10 PC to Microsoft Account Devices

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I readd my Windows 10 PC to Microsoft Account Devices: Hello. I removed my Windows 10 PC from "Microsoft Account -> Devices" as it was showing wrong Hardware Infos. Now I am unable to readd this PC to Devices. I already tried a couple times to readd the Microsoft Account -> log out from the MS Account -> log in to the local...
  8. How can i reinstall xbox game bar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can i reinstall xbox game bar?: I uninstalled it using powershell because my pc is poop and now i need it to login in xbox live in asphalt 9 submitted by /u/Razvich [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iwr6e8/how_can_i_reinstall_xbox_game_bar/
  9. How to install xbox game pass games to HDD without changing default app install folder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to install xbox game pass games to HDD without changing default app install folder?: I am unable to install Xbox game-pass game on my HDD as it insists I need to change my download location for all apps despite my HDD being dedicated for games and my SSD being for apps. I want to install games on my HDD without having to have my apps on there as well. Also I...
  10. Can not reinstall Xbox beta App on Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can not reinstall Xbox beta App on Windows 10: Hello everyone, I have had many issues trying to launch games through the Xbox App. In efforts to get the games to work, I tried uninstalling the Xbox App. However, I was prompted with an error that said the app was not able to be completely removed. I have then tried to...