Windows 10: Reinstalled Windows 10 on my PC. Now my monitor doesn't get input from

Discus and support Reinstalled Windows 10 on my PC. Now my monitor doesn't get input from in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello everyone, So, long story short, I recent brought myself a new PC. Since my brother didn't have his own PC, I wanted to give it to him. While... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Eriknut, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Eriknut Win User

Reinstalled Windows 10 on my PC. Now my monitor doesn't get input from

Hello everyone,

So, long story short, I recent brought myself a new PC. Since my brother didn't have his own PC, I wanted to give it to him.

While reinstalling windows 10, to give him a fresh experience, I noticed after a while that my monitor didn't receive input. After two hours or so, I decided to restart my PC since I couldn't see what went on. Also after the restart it didn't work.

I tried using a different HDMI, but I don't have a VGI monitor here, which is the other output on my GPU.

I think it doesn't recognize my GPU anymore after the re installation, but I don't have any other outputs other than my GPU.

I hope someone recognizes this problem, and is able to help out here!

Much love and thanks in advance

:)

Eriknut, Jan 23, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Reinstalled Windows 10 on my PC. Now my monitor doesn't get input from [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 23, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 23, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Reinstalled Windows 10 on my PC. Now my monitor doesn't get input from - Similar Threads - Reinstalled monitor doesn't

2. Formatted my PC and reinstalled windows 10. Now my pc won't detect my headphones when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Formatted my PC and reinstalled windows 10. Now my pc won't detect my headphones when...: So my motherboard is a TUF H310 Plus Gaming and I've gone to their website to download the audio driver which is realtek. However, installing it doesn't do anything. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and even resetting my pc again through the recovery tab in settings...
  3. Formatted my PC and reinstalled windows 10. Now my pc won't detect my headphones when...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Formatted my PC and reinstalled windows 10. Now my pc won't detect my headphones when...: So my motherboard is a TUF H310 Plus Gaming and I've gone to their website to download the audio driver which is realtek. However, installing it doesn't do anything. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and even resetting my pc again through the recovery tab in settings...
  4. I reset my windows 10 pc, and now my pc won't connect to a monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my windows 10 pc, and now my pc won't connect to a monitor: I did a Windows 10 complete reset in Start > Settings > Update & Security > Recovery > Reset this PC. It started preparing to reset and it was taking a while, so I let it run for about an hour. When I came back to check on it, My monitor was disconnected although my PC was...
  5. I reset my windows 10 pc, and now my pc won't connect to a monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I reset my windows 10 pc, and now my pc won't connect to a monitor: I did a Windows 10 complete reset in Start > Settings > Update & Security > Recovery > Reset this PC. It started preparing to reset and it was taking a while, so I let it run for about an hour. When I came back to check on it, My monitor was disconnected although my PC was...
  6. I reset my windows 10 pc, and now my pc won't connect to a monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows doesn't get my keyboard input

in Cortana
    Windows doesn't get my keyboard input: Hello, I have just gotten a problem, where windows don't get any input from my keyboard. I've tried many methods that I saw online, but it still doesn't work. The keyboard works on any other program, e. g. Google. What could be the problem? Thanks in advance, Emilis...
  8. Update broke my display settings and now my PC input doesn't fit on the screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update broke my display settings and now my PC input doesn't fit on the screen: I spent forever trying to get my display to fit and I finally did. Stsyed the same for a whole two months. Turned it on today after an update and my settings are all back to what they were before. How do I get them back? I've messed with the scaling but nothing is working....
  9. Reinstalled Windows 10 on my PC. Now my monitor doesn't get input from HDMI.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reinstalled Windows 10 on my PC. Now my monitor doesn't get input from HDMI.: Hello everyone, So, long story short, I recent brought myself a new PC. Since my brother didn't have his own PC, I wanted to give it to him. While reinstalling windows 10, to give him a fresh experience, I noticed after a while that my monitor didn't receive input. After...
  10. can I get windows 10 reinstalled on my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can I get windows 10 reinstalled on my pc: I had windows 10 downloaded to install but lost it can I get it again please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-windows-10-reinstalled-on-my-pc/7036c5f6-74a7-4382-8f20-b3baf615ac3e