Windows 10: reinstalled windows 10 partition querry

Discus and support reinstalled windows 10 partition querry in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] sorry its small but after i done a reinstall of windows 10 my hard drive is split in to three when before the reinstall it was only two should i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by johnyjohn, Jul 11, 2017.

1. johnyjohn Win User

reinstalled windows 10 partition querry

reinstalled windows 10 partition querry [​IMG]
    sorry its small but after i done a reinstall of windows 10 my hard drive is split in to three when before the reinstall it was only two should i join the last to together or leave it as it is. First partition is system reserved. Second is c. healthy boot ect. Third is healthy recovery partition hope you can under stand thank for any help.*Huh

:)

johnyjohn, Jul 11, 2017

2. not proper shutdown

dear

after update window 10 my laptop not proper shutdown

so resolve this querry

AruneshKumarUL, Jul 11, 2017
  3. Wasim_809 Win User
    updates do not download complete and do not get installed.

my problem is not with window 10 installation. I had successfully installed window 10. the problem is with update available in window 10 for defender and drivers etc, pls look at my querry then reply.

Wasim_809, Jul 11, 2017
  4. Eagle51 Win User

That's the normal partitions on install... leave it alone *Smile

Eagle51, Jul 11, 2017
  5. johnyjohn Win User
    Thank you very much for answering me.*Biggrin

johnyjohn, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. reinstalled windows 10 partition querry - Similar Threads - reinstalled partition querry

2. Partitions when reinstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Partitions when reinstalling: Helping a friend,Gone through all the repair and scans, having to re-install windows.When I go to partitions there seems to be about 6?The one I picked right or wrong and it warned me was the primary petition.One is a recovery, or 2.Can the others be cleaned off. Why so...
  3. Partitions when reinstalling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Partitions when reinstalling: Helping a friend,Gone through all the repair and scans, having to re-install windows.When I go to partitions there seems to be about 6?The one I picked right or wrong and it warned me was the primary petition.One is a recovery, or 2.Can the others be cleaned off. Why so...
  4. Partitions when reinstalling

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Partition error on reinstalling windows

Partition error on reinstalling windows: Hello,I had an issue with laptop hardware last year and the computer guy fixed it. However, he also reinstalled windows on top of my original installation through some cracking method. Now this year, the laptop kept crashing and many features such as Zoom camera do not...
  6. Reinstalling windows 10, help with partitions

Reinstalling windows 10, help with partitions: So I'm reinstalling Windows 10 but don't know which partitions I should delete or format. My windows is installed on an ssd and i have a hard disk for other things. I assume that drive 0 partition 1 system reserved ignore the cyrillic is where my windows is right now but...
  7. 4 Partitions after reinstall of windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    4 Partitions after reinstall of windows 10: Windows 10 was not working correctly on my PC so I decided to factory reset the PC but which did not work. The PC was giving me this message (Boot Device Not Found 3F0) later on the PC gave a different message, OS is missing, I have downloaded the OS from Microsoft website...
  8. Reinstall Windows 10 after Reset Partition.

Reinstall Windows 10 after Reset Partition.: I kept getting a Rest Partition message from Windows 10. I had to accept as the laptop would not load. Now it has rolled back to Windows 8 (from a restore partition on the hard drive). Am I able to reinstall Windows 10 for free? I still have my Windows 8 CD OEM key....
  9. Reinstalling windows 10 to a partition

Reinstalling windows 10 to a partition: I currently have a 500GB SSD with windows 10 on and programs, games and such but I also have a 4TB HDD for larger games and other stuff. What I want to do is uninstall everything on my SSD and make a partition just to put windows on and have the other part for games and...
  10. Reinstall Windows – Deleting Partitions

Reinstall Windows – Deleting Partitions: Reinstall Windows – Deleting Partitions I reinstalled an online Windows 10 and first deleted all old partitions in the process. As I have been told, when I first purchased my PC, there is a partition on it that includes the factory version of Windows to use if required....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where are the partitions in reinstalled w 10