Windows 10: Reinstalled Windows 10 Pro but it isn't reactivating.

Discus and support Reinstalled Windows 10 Pro but it isn't reactivating. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just reinstalled Windows 10 Pro on my old Pavilion. It has a digital license from an earlier upgrade from Windows 7 Home mfr installed to Windows 7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by mbm50, Feb 7, 2020.

1. mbm50 Win User

Reinstalled Windows 10 Pro but it isn't reactivating.

I just reinstalled Windows 10 Pro on my old Pavilion. It has a digital license from an earlier upgrade from Windows 7 Home mfr installed to Windows 7 Pro. I previously reinstalled Windows 10 Pro on this machine and the digital license was recognized and automatically activated Windows. This time, it not only didn't automatically reactivate, it rejects my product code. The two error codes I'm receiving are 0xC0045213 and 0x80070520. Help!

:)

mbm50, Feb 7, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 7, 2020
  3. reactivate windows 10 pro

reactivate windows 10 pro after clean reinstall

Miguel AngelJiménez Solano, Feb 7, 2020
  4. Reinstalled Windows 10 Pro but it isn't reactivating.

Motherboard change unable to reactivate Windows 10 Pro -

I have searched this topic and everything seems to be almost a year old. This is a homebuilt machine circa 2015. It started with an ASUS FM2+ motherboard with an AMD A5600K processor. It was Windows 7 Pro, upgraded to Windows 8.1 Pro then to Windows 10 Pro.
    Saturday the motherboard died. An exact replacement could not be located so a Gigabyte card was installed. No changes to the hard drives. Booted the machine and Windows automatically started and then did a "revert" then installed the latest updates. C Drive was in the red so I deleted all of the old install files using Windows Clean-up. Went to reactivate, checked the significant hardware change and entered my MS account information - The computer (none of my computers) were listed and now it is telling me that I have to spend $200 to buy a copy of Windows 10 Pro.
    Have not yet called Customer Support as the computer is at home and I work during the day -
    I do have a disk image or two that may be a year old -

Suggestions - should I just shell out the $200 and move on

TIA

Mickey53usa, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

Reinstalled Windows 10 Pro but it isn't reactivating.

1. Reinstalled Windows 10 Pro but it isn't reactivating. - Similar Threads - Reinstalled Pro isn't

2. Windows 10 Pro not reactivating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro not reactivating: So I changed the ssd from my desktop to my laptop and then reactivated it from my laptop. Then i put it back on the pc and now windows does not want to activate....
  3. Windows 10 Pro not reactivating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro not reactivating: So I changed the ssd from my desktop to my laptop and then reactivated it from my laptop. Then i put it back on the pc and now windows does not want to activate....
  4. Windows 10 Pro not reactivating

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 pro reactivation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro reactivation: So recently my current computer with windows 10 pro has become deactivated. This is because the manufacturer used a volume licence and now windows can't find the manufacturer's activation server. I also have my old windows 7 "home prem oa" laptop computer.These are the steps...
  6. Reactivate windows 10 pro

Reactivate windows 10 pro: I just bought a new gaming pc with windows 10 home installed however my old pc has windows 10 pro and i'm wondering how to transfer my pro edition to my new pc...I've been looking online all day but I need someone to help me step by step I have no product key my licence is...
  7. Windows 10 reactivation after reinstalling

Windows 10 reactivation after reinstalling: I was having some problems with my pc so I did a fresh start of it so reinstalling it and after I did that It said I needed to activate windows. Whenever I enter the product key, It give me the error code 0xc0000022, and on the activation tab in settings it gives me the...
  8. Reactivation of windows 10 Pro

Reactivation of windows 10 Pro: q : how can I Reactivation of windows 10 Pro-error code (0x803fa06 7) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reactivation-of-windows-10-pro/7b6a352d-dcc1-42bf-96cf-0f4fc31df87e"
  9. Windows 10 Pro will not reactivate on same PC after reinstall

Windows 10 Pro will not reactivate on same PC after reinstall: Hi folks, This is a very specific problem, and no amount of Internet scouring is showing an answer (and the stupid silicon 'virtual assistant' on MS's website is a waste of processing power and the energy it consumes). I bought a PC in Feb this year. On it was Win 10...
  10. reactivation of Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reactivation of Windows 10 Pro: Hi. Windows is telling me that I need to reactivate. On the Activation page in Settings, it says "Windows is activated using your organization's activation service". I have absolutely no idea what this means. I bought this pc second-hand, with Win 10 Pro already installed,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows error code oxcoo4f213