Windows 10: Reinstalled Windows 11 and touch screen drivers no longer exist

Discus and support Reinstalled Windows 11 and touch screen drivers no longer exist in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just got this computer practically new a few weeks ago and recently for whatever reason it began repeatedly bluescreening. I tried a bunch of things... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tee1er, Jan 21, 2022.

1. tee1er Win User

Reinstalled Windows 11 and touch screen drivers no longer exist

I just got this computer practically new a few weeks ago and recently for whatever reason it began repeatedly bluescreening. I tried a bunch of things to fix it, but I ultimately had to resort to reinstalling Windows 11. This did fix the bluescreening, but the problem is I don't think it reinstalled the drivers right because now my touch-screen isn't working, which is 90% the reason why I bought the computer in the first place. I even went to check in the Device Manager and showed the hidden devices, but the drivers are no longer there. I know for a fact they were there prior to the reinstall

:)

tee1er, Jan 21, 2022

2. touch screen

Hi,

We sure can provide some troubleshooting steps before you decide to get help from your laptop's manufacturer. Please follow the suggested solutions below:

Method 1: Check if the touch screen driver is enabled.

• In the Search bar, type Device Manager.
    • Locate Human Interface Devices and look for touch screen.
    • Right-click touch screen and check if it is enabled. If not, please enable it.
    Method 2: Reinstall the touch screen driver.

• In Device Manager, go to Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate touch screen again and right-click it to Uninstall
      the driver.
    • Restart your PC to automatically install the driver.
    Feel free to post back for updates.

Jennifer Cha, Jan 21, 2022
  3. Dani Pun Win User
    Touch screen not working

Were you able to see if your driver is up to date?

We suggest to update the touch screen driver and check for resolution.

Follow the steps provided:

• Press Windows key and X on your desktop and click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate the Touch screen driver.
    • Right-click on the driver icon and click on Update Driver Software.
    • Click on Search automatically for the updated driver software.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the touch screen driver.

Dani Pun, Jan 21, 2022
  4. Reinstalled Windows 11 and touch screen drivers no longer exist

Driver for touch screen driver for 11-no10dx 360

Hello my name is Bradford and I'm an Independent Advisor for the Microsoft Community and I'll help you with download the touch screendriver.

Please see the driver listings on the HP site at the link below and select the correct driver for your touchscreen. These drivers all apply to the make and model you mentioned.

Link:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservic...

If the problem or questions still exists after following the above steps please let me know.

Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Omoikane1122, Jan 21, 2022
Thema:

Reinstalled Windows 11 and touch screen drivers no longer exist

1. Reinstalled Windows 11 and touch screen drivers no longer exist - Similar Threads - Reinstalled touch screen

2. how to download touch screen driver for windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to download touch screen driver for windows 11: I've got two new PC and want to use a touch screen monitor, but they did not have drivers installed. Spent better part of 4 hrs. trying to figure out how to do it. PLEASE HELP!!...
  3. how to download touch screen driver for windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to download touch screen driver for windows 11: I've got two new PC and want to use a touch screen monitor, but they did not have drivers installed. Spent better part of 4 hrs. trying to figure out how to do it. PLEASE HELP!!...
  4. Reinstalled Windows 11 and touch screen drivers no longer exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalled Windows 11 and touch screen drivers no longer exist: I just got this computer practically new a few weeks ago and recently for whatever reason it began repeatedly bluescreening. I tried a bunch of things to fix it, but I ultimately had to resort to reinstalling Windows 11. This did fix the bluescreening, but the problem is I...
  5. Touch screen drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch screen drivers: Hi i have a KOGAN ATLAS GO 13.3" - KALAP13S300VA 2in1 device that i upgraded the HDD and reinstalled W10 on and now the touch screen isn't working.Can someone pls point me in the right direction of the drivers??Many thanksSean...
  6. Touch Screen Driver

Touch Screen Driver: My touch screen laptop runs Windows 10 has recently lost it's touch screen driver. I have noticed that recently my touch screen no longer works. I followed a walkthrough to troubleshoot the problem and the guide said to uninstall and reinstall the touch screen driver....
  7. touch screen driver

touch screen driver: I need a touch screen driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-screen-driver/5e05aae2-e123-4229-9d86-b1caef0351a9
  8. Touch screen drivers

Touch screen drivers: Hello, I have a Samsung Pc ,the hard drive had to be replaced and after that, the touch screen is not working ,I contacted Samsung and they gave me the link to download the drivers but as this is an old PC ,it only works for Windows 7 and I have Windows 10 and they can't help...
  9. touch screen no longer working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    touch screen no longer working: touch screen stopped working tonight. it worked earlier today. all updates and security are current. anybody else experiencing this? don't know if my lab puppy stepped on keyboard and changed something by mistake....
  10. Driver for touch screen driver for 11-no10dx 360

Driver for touch screen driver for 11-no10dx 360: NEED DRIVER FOR HP TOUCH SCREEN DRIVER FOR 11-NO1ODX https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-touch-screen-driver-for-11-no10dx-360/191fd9c7-e740-4b62-85f7-2c0b9b73e187