Windows 10: Reinstalled Windows 11 Pro and now I get 'Windows reported that no product key was found on...

Discus and support Reinstalled Windows 11 Pro and now I get 'Windows reported that no product key was found on... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was not able to find my original installation disk that I purchased from Newegg.com in December. I had written down the license and prior to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TimWhiteside1, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Reinstalled Windows 11 Pro and now I get 'Windows reported that no product key was found on...

I was not able to find my original installation disk that I purchased from Newegg.com in December. I had written down the license and prior to beginning the reinstallation I checked it from the registry at: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SoftwareProtectionPlatform. Keys matched and I did my reinstallation. Now Windows tells me that it is not active and none of the provided help helps. Help

:)

TimWhiteside1, Aug 14, 2022
  2. FX-GMC Win User

Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

This worked for me last time with a Win 8 key.

Install Windows 8.1 and enter KMS key during setup. Once in windows change product key to my Windows 8 key. Go to add features and enter my WMC add-on key. Drink a beer to a job well done.

FX-GMC, Aug 14, 2022
  3. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Aug 14, 2022
  4. FX-GMC Win User

Reinstalled Windows 11 Pro and now I get 'Windows reported that no product key was found on...

Windows 8 Clubhouse

I don't think that tool asks for a key if you are running the version of Windows you are trying to download the ISO for.

FX-GMC, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

Reinstalled Windows 11 Pro and now I get 'Windows reported that no product key was found on...

1. Reinstalled Windows 11 Pro and now I get 'Windows reported that no product key was found on... - Similar Threads - Reinstalled Pro 'Windows

2. Windows Upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 'windows reported no product key was found on your...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 'windows reported no product key was found on your...: I have upgraded my windows from windows 10 to windows 11 after notification received from Microsoft. After installing windows 11, my system works properly, later it is showing 'windows reported no product key was found on your device. Error code: 0xC004F213....
  3. Windows Upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 'windows reported no product key was found on your...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 'windows reported no product key was found on your...: I have upgraded my windows from windows 10 to windows 11 after notification received from Microsoft. After installing windows 11, my system works properly, later it is showing 'windows reported no product key was found on your device. Error code: 0xC004F213....
  4. Windows 11 pro product key

Windows 11 pro product key: I just bought a pc from someone online. Went into settings and it isn’t activated. Says I need product key so how do I go about it . I don’t really want to have to buy a new operating system...
  5. WIndows activation window has reported that no product key has found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows activation window has reported that no product key has found: I was using windows 10 pro in my acer nitro 5 AN515-55. that was digitally licensed and was linked with my Microsoft account. Then re installed windows 10 pro downloaded from Microsoft website in my same laptop and i formatted by SSD and HDD in order to remove all the viruses...
  6. WIndows activation window has reported that no product key has found

WIndows activation window has reported that no product key has found: I was using windows 10 pro in my acer nitro 5 AN515-55. that was digitally licensed and was linked with my Microsoft account. Then re installed windows 10 pro downloaded from Microsoft website in my same laptop and i formatted by SSD and HDD in order to remove all the viruses...
  7. WIndows activation window has reported that no product key has found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Reinstalled Windows 11 Pro and now I get 'Windows reported that no product key was found on...

Reinstalled Windows 11 Pro and now I get 'Windows reported that no product key was found on...: I was not able to find my original installation disk that I purchased from Newegg.com in December. I had written down the license and prior to beginning the reinstallation I checked it from the registry at: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows...
  9. Windows reported that no product key was found on your device

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows reported that no product key was found on your device: Hey guys, recently got a new SSD and reinstalled windows 10 to find that my windows is suddenly not activated. I logged into the same account I was using before but in the setup I clicked skip this step when prompted to enter the activation key. Any have this same problem and...
  10. Windows Report That No Product Key Was Found On Your Device

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Report That No Product Key Was Found On Your Device: Hello, long ago i have a windows 7 then upgrade to 10 for free, now all is okay till i change my hardware (motherboard and processor) now windows ask me to activate. When i do troubleshoot and I choose "i change hardware" there is an option to choose my license, and check...