Windows 10: Reinstalled Windows, got Home instead of Student S Mode. How do I get rid of it?

Discus and support Reinstalled Windows, got Home instead of Student S Mode. How do I get rid of it? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Reinstalled Windows, got Home instead of Student S Mode. How do I get rid of Home and get student back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Arrrgghhh, Apr 27, 2021.

1. Arrrgghhh Win User

Reinstalled Windows, got Home instead of Student S Mode. How do I get rid of it?

Reinstalled Windows, got Home instead of Student S Mode. How do I get rid of Home and get student back?

:)

Arrrgghhh, Apr 27, 2021
  2. Bouncer12 Win User

MS Office Home and Student 2010 does not work

I have a similar problem with windows 10 upgrade from windows 7, my power point with office 2010 home and student version keep on crashing (it went to save document mode for a long time without recovering) and then the whole PP file is gone.

I did a repair and it seems to work, but for some reason, when I open a PP file, instead of displaying the PP at the Home tab, it went into Design tab mode.

What should I do?

I read the answer from MS engineer Ratandeep suggesting reinstall in this community, but I also read in this community that windows 10 will not let you do a reinstall of 2010 Home and Student Office app. What do I do now?

Bouncer12, Apr 27, 2021
  3. Change motherboards without reinstalling Windows 7!

Don't even need to go through all those steps. Once you got into safe mode,windows 7 will rebuild it's drivers automatically. Boot normally and then install chipset drivers if not already in.

Edit:
    One thing though, it gets hectic with RAID and you will NEED to reinstall/rebuild the array. Only circumstance where you will find driver conflicts.

Edit2:

See edit 1 peet.

JrRacinFan, Apr 27, 2021
  4. DonnaMac1 Win User

Reinstalled Windows, got Home instead of Student S Mode. How do I get rid of it?

reinstalling microsoft office home and student 2016

My laptop crashed and I had to wipe it clear and reinstall Windows 10, I had purchased office home and student 2016 and in the Microsoft store it lists that this program is installed on my laptop, but I can not reinstall the program now.

I do not need the upgraded office product and would just like to reinstall my program

any help would be appreciated thxs

DonnaMac1, Apr 27, 2021
Thema:

1. Reinstalled Windows, got Home instead of Student S Mode. How do I get rid of it? - Similar Threads - Reinstalled got Home

2. How do I get rid of Home and Gallery?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of Home and Gallery?: I do not want Home and Gallery to be there. Whenever I download, open, upload, print, etc., I prefer it goes directly to the Desktop, not to Home or Gallery, so I can find the file more quickly with less clicking....
  3. How do I get out of s mode on Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get out of s mode on Windows 11 Home: How do I get out of s mode in Windows 11 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-out-of-s-mode-on-windows-11-home/dca5f95c-e1c0-4759-8e1c-719f5d76e388
  4. How do I get out of s mode on Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get out of s mode on Windows 11 Home: How do I get out of s mode in Windows 11 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-out-of-s-mode-on-windows-11-home/dca5f95c-e1c0-4759-8e1c-719f5d76e388
  5. I have windows home edition - can I reinstall and put it into s mode instead of regular mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have windows home edition - can I reinstall and put it into s mode instead of regular mode?: I have an older computer that has Windows 10. It is somewhat slow. I understand that windows s mode. Is lighter than the "regular" mode. My computer came with windows in "regular" mode. Can I still reinstall windows in S mode? thanks...
  6. I have windows home edition - can I reinstall and put it into s mode instead of regular mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have windows home edition - can I reinstall and put it into s mode instead of regular mode?: I have an older computer that has Windows 10. It is somewhat slow. I understand that windows s mode. Is lighter than the "regular" mode. My computer came with windows in "regular" mode. Can I still reinstall windows in S mode? thanks...
  7. I have windows home edition - can I reinstall and put it into s mode instead of regular mode?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Getting rid S Mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting rid S Mode: How to get rid of The S Mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-rid-s-mode/67c35e33-f30a-44c7-be1a-19f897e565c5
  9. What is this and how do I get rid of it (Windows 10 Pro, NOT running in S mode)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this and how do I get rid of it (Windows 10 Pro, NOT running in S mode): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheTaquitoverlord [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i3qd29/what_is_this_and_how_do_i_get_rid_of_it_windows/
  10. Need to get rid of S mode!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need to get rid of S mode!!!: Alright.. so.. I am about to LOSE it. I have been at this for about 2-3 hours, and on hold with Microsoft for the last 40 minutes. I am trying to get rid of S mode, on a BRAND NEW COMPUTER.. NOT WORKING. I downloaded a program I need to run my CNC machine, and it will not...