Windows 10: Reinstalled Windows two times, this is annoying. This is unacceptable.

Discus and support Reinstalled Windows two times, this is annoying. This is unacceptable. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This is the message.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Atkron, May 21, 2024.

1. Atkron Win User

Reinstalled Windows two times, this is annoying. This is unacceptable.

This is the message.

:)

Atkron, May 21, 2024
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Reinstalled Windows two times, this is annoying.  This is unacceptable. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 21, 2024
  3. Unacceptable to me

1. They don't need to know
    2. They can't even properly secure your info from criminals
    3. Why should they receive money for my info when I don't?

The test I always apply in these type of situations is to replace <Corporate Name> with <Government Agency>:
    1. "Sign in using your MS Live account."
    2. "Sign in using your Department of Homeland Security account."

As far as I'm concerned, if it is unacceptable for one sector to do something, then it is also unacceptable for the other sector to do it.

In the above example, it's unacceptable to me that I should have to inform either of those groups, when I want to use my PC. Fine, then don't use Windows 8.0, 8.1, or Windows 10. Switch to another operating system that meets your requirements. What's so hard about that?

alphanumeric, May 21, 2024
  4. Reinstalled Windows two times, this is annoying. This is unacceptable.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 21, 2024
Thema:

Reinstalled Windows two times, this is annoying. This is unacceptable.

1. Reinstalled Windows two times, this is annoying. This is unacceptable. - Similar Threads - Reinstalled times annoying

2. Reinstalled Windows two times, this is annoying. This is unacceptable.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstalled Windows two times, this is annoying. This is unacceptable.: This is the message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstalled-windows-two-times-this-is-annoying/247a2f89-9f1d-4141-9359-eed78c048538
  3. Unacceptable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unacceptable: I was attempting to call about an issue with SCOOBE, specifically that it delayed urgent work. Then after attempting to call support you discontinue all phone-based support for "the customers benefit." Use of my computer has been interrupted by promotional activities, on a...
  4. Unacceptable

Unacceptable: I was attempting to call about an issue with SCOOBE, specifically that it delayed urgent work. Then after attempting to call support you discontinue all phone-based support for "the customers benefit." Use of my computer has been interrupted by promotional activities, on a...
  5. Unacceptable policies and customer service

Unacceptable policies and customer service: I am so frustrated with Microsoft. Two days ago, the password I have been using and have stored in my password manager stopped working. When I click "reset my password", it says I cannot because I am not registered for "password reset". I keep calling for assistance, but each...
  6. Unacceptable policies and customer service

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unacceptable policies and customer service: I am so frustrated with Microsoft. Two days ago, the password I have been using and have stored in my password manager stopped working. When I click "reset my password", it says I cannot because I am not registered for "password reset". I keep calling for assistance, but each...
  7. Cmon Microsoft this is unacceptable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cmon Microsoft this is unacceptable: [ATTACH] Happens once every few weeks. Whole computer slowes down to the point my cursor freezes for a second submitted by /u/Aggressive_Pattern95 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/y4s2yr/cmon_microsoft_this_is_unacceptable/
  8. Control two windows at a time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Control two windows at a time: I was wondering if there was a way to control one window with keyboard and mouse well controlling another window with a controller https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-two-windows-at-a-time/c696e4ac-0c74-44a6-922e-04a3c36a6cfc
  9. Download speeds are unacceptable on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Download speeds are unacceptable on Windows 10: I have cable internet, ,and on my Windows 7, my test show Mbps shows 115 + on Download. On my Windows 10, my test shows 37.6 on Download and shows upload of 7.9 on upload. Why is Windows 10 so sluggish? I thought it was supposed to be fast, but it is horrible. Is there...
  10. Two annoyances since 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Two annoyances since 1809: Hi folks, Looked around a lot and no fixes for either. Both of these started upon install of 1809 update. NOTE: SFC, all of the usual cut and past recommendations do nothing. Others have both issues. Here are my annoyances: Error 1534 User Profile Numerous Events...