Windows 10: Reinstalled Windows, used different passwords, now won't sync

Discus and support Reinstalled Windows, used different passwords, now won't sync in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had to reinstall Windows. The first installation I used br.......@......... and set up my email accounts and everything was synced. With the 2nd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Fizzy Sparletta, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Reinstalled Windows, used different passwords, now won't sync

I had to reinstall Windows. The first installation I used br.......@......... and set up my email accounts and everything was synced.

With the 2nd installation of Windows, I changed the Microsoft email to inj.....@...... and set up everything. For a while it was all synced. Recently, I rebooted my computer and discovered none of my emails were coming through. On one hand Microsoft is telling me my Windows is still attached to the 1st email br....@...... but when I hit the Microsoft account help, it recognizes the 2nd email address inj...@...... and now my emails aren't coming through Reinstalled Windows, used different passwords, now won't sync :(

Despite trying to add the original email br...@.... to my "new" Microsoft account, it says that email address is in use!

Now how am I meant to sync my products because my emails won't come through and I'm sure I'm going to encounter other problems. It's still me! Just with a different email address!

So annoying.

I'm using Windows 10.

:)

Fizzy Sparletta, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Sep 8, 2018
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Sep 8, 2018
  4. zbook Win User

Reinstalled Windows, used different passwords, now won't sync

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Which steps did you perform? Was this from a clean boot?
    Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste this command: shutdown /r /o /f /t 00
    It will boot to the recovery options or windows advanced troubleshooting menu.
    Click troubleshooting and click reset this computer. You will be saving files. Applications and programs will be removed. Windows will be reinstalled.
    Enter your windows logon password.
    You will see getting things ready with rotating dots.
    Click resetting this PC.
    It will then display the HP logo with resetting this PC with rotating dots and a percentage.

zbook, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

Reinstalled Windows, used different passwords, now won't sync

1. Reinstalled Windows, used different passwords, now won't sync - Similar Threads - Reinstalled used different

2. Windows 10 won't sync with new Microsoft Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 won't sync with new Microsoft Password: Windows 10 PCI recently logged out of my Microsoft Account and into my Local account to delete some old files with permission issues, and when I try to log back into my Microsoft Account, I get an error telling me my Windows Password is wrong. I'm 99% sure its correct, but...
  3. Windows 10 won't sync with new Microsoft Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 won't sync with new Microsoft Password: Windows 10 PCI recently logged out of my Microsoft Account and into my Local account to delete some old files with permission issues, and when I try to log back into my Microsoft Account, I get an error telling me my Windows Password is wrong. I'm 99% sure its correct, but...
  4. Windows 10 won't sync with new Microsoft Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. OneDrive won't sync or reinstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive won't sync or reinstall: I tried to reinstall OneDrive after sync issues.First I ran uninstall from apps & programs. That didn't work.Then I ran uninstall from appwiz.cpl. It will not uninstall OneDrive. It is always here:I have followed all other forum answers that I can find related to removing...
  6. Passwords won't sync on new laptop Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Passwords won't sync on new laptop Windows 10: Hi, my passwords won't sync on my new laptop on Windows 10. I have updated windows 10 on both machines and switched sync on. Other syncs seem to work such as debit card details but passwords don't. I have made the new one a trusted device on my microsoft account but it...
  7. Reinstalling Windows 10 and using a different Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstalling Windows 10 and using a different Microsoft account: So this is quite the long question for most likely a short awnser, but I still need help, which I would appreciate very much! I have this LAPTOPwith an OEM Windows 10 keyand I use my Microsoft account to log in, which I assume is linked to itmy LAPTOP. But very soon I will...
  8. Reinstalled Windows 10, now i keep getting different BSODs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reinstalled Windows 10, now i keep getting different BSODs: Title pretty much says it all, recently reinstalled windows 10, first i tried the SSD i had it on originally, then i kept getting BSODs so i thought maybe the SSD was broken somehow, so i formated it and reinstalled it on my other SSD, but i still keep getting SSDs. This was...
  9. Password Sync

in Windows 10 Customization
    Password Sync: I have an issue with my account on my PC. When I look at the account under manage my accounts the account shows up as a Local Account, but when I attempt to convert it to a Microsoft account under Accounts there is no option to do so. It looks like a Microsoft account...
  10. Windows 10 Reinstall using different MS Account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Reinstall using different MS Account: I have reinstalled windows a couple different times (Reset, Recovery, and clean install) but every time I cannot activate - the Activation window is blank. Could it be I am using a different MS Account for the reinstall? Checking my two MS accounts I see that this serial...