Windows 10: Reinstalled Windows, used different passwords, now won't sync

Discus and support Reinstalled Windows, used different passwords, now won't sync in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had to reinstall Windows. The first installation I used br.......@......... and set up my email accounts and everything was synced. With the 2nd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Fizzy Sparletta, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Fizzy Sparletta Win User

Reinstalled Windows, used different passwords, now won't sync

I had to reinstall Windows. The first installation I used br.......@......... and set up my email accounts and everything was synced.

With the 2nd installation of Windows, I changed the Microsoft email to inj.....@...... and set up everything. For a while it was all synced. Recently, I rebooted my computer and discovered none of my emails were coming through. On one hand Microsoft is telling me my Windows is still attached to the 1st email br....@...... but when I hit the Microsoft account help, it recognizes the 2nd email address inj...@...... and now my emails aren't coming through Reinstalled Windows, used different passwords, now won't sync :(

Despite trying to add the original email br...@.... to my "new" Microsoft account, it says that email address is in use!

Now how am I meant to sync my products because my emails won't come through and I'm sure I'm going to encounter other problems. It's still me! Just with a different email address!

So annoying.

I'm using Windows 10.

:)

Fizzy Sparletta, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Sep 8, 2018
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Sep 8, 2018
  4. zbook Win User

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Which steps did you perform? Was this from a clean boot?
    Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste this command: shutdown /r /o /f /t 00
    It will boot to the recovery options or windows advanced troubleshooting menu.
    Click troubleshooting and click reset this computer. You will be saving files. Applications and programs will be removed. Windows will be reinstalled.
    Enter your windows logon password.
    You will see getting things ready with rotating dots.
    Click resetting this PC.
    It will then display the HP logo with resetting this PC with rotating dots and a percentage.

zbook, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Reinstalled Windows, used different passwords, now won't sync - Similar Threads - Reinstalled used different

2. Windows 10 won't activate after reinstall and sees hardware from a different computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 won't activate after reinstall and sees hardware from a different computer: I installed Windows 10 on my laptop when it was free and my Microsoft account was linked to it. I am currently trying to reactivate on that same machine but it is registered to a desktop that I recently signed into and now my Microsoft account is linked to that PC. I never...
  3. iPhone won't sync to Desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    iPhone won't sync to Desktop: iPhone won't sync and doesn't recognize iPhone devices with Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iphone-wont-sync-to-desktop/7faa8b76-07e7-4196-a74a-d848978af957
  4. OneNote is asking for password to sync?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneNote is asking for password to sync?: "OneNote needs a password to sync this notebook. Click here to enter your password" This a new one for me, NO I do not want to sync this notebook, I want to keep it on this machine only. How do I get rid of this annoying message? Tx 119455
  5. Passwords have stopped syncing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Passwords have stopped syncing: I noticed, I think a couple of months ago, that my passwords stopped syncing, and I just haven't had time to deal with it. Now I'm setting up a new Surface PC, and I would really like to get them working again. All settings are set to sync in Windows, and I have Favorites,...
  6. password changed on different device

in Windows 10 News
    password changed on different device: [ATTACH] Microsoft recommends users to set up a separate password for their device unless they are logging in using their Microsoft account. However, the leave the choice upon users whether they wish to set the password or not. In the later [...] This post Your password was...
  7. GMAIL Won't Sync.

in Browsers and Email
    GMAIL Won't Sync.: O.k.......I have asked this question before, but can't find the answer.........how do I make my Gmail sync with w10 ?.........it's driving me mad !! 103367
  8. Now asking for password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Now asking for password: For a long time now when I boot Windows 10 I never need to enter a password as I followed instructions here to allow me boot into Windows without a password. This morning however, when I booted up the laptop a box showed saying Simple Pass requires a password update. A long...
  9. Several days of functional use, now Windows 10 Won't Activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Several days of functional use, now Windows 10 Won't Activate: I've tried everything I know how to do within my skill-set(so very little, tbh). I'm getting Error code: 0xC004F012 when I try to Activate through the System menu, I'm getting "remote procedure call failed" when I attempt to do dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth, despite...
  10. Can a single ISO be used on 2 different PCs to reinstall Win10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can a single ISO be used on 2 different PCs to reinstall Win10?: Can a single ISO (USB installer) be used on 2 different PCs to reinstall windows10?g used the Microsoft page to create a bootable installation USB drive for my laptop (Acer) via the "Win10-MediaCreationTool" I was wondering if I can use the same one on my other laptop (Dell)?...