Windows 10: Reinstalling a WIFI LAN driver after being deleted

Discus and support Reinstalling a WIFI LAN driver after being deleted in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have a new computer ASUS TUF FX505 and was having wifi issues on it. I tried a lot of things but nothing worked, so I read that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mtoka, Jun 3, 2020.

1. mtoka Win User

Reinstalling a WIFI LAN driver after being deleted

Hi everyone,

I have a new computer ASUS TUF FX505 and was having wifi issues on it. I tried a lot of things but nothing worked, so I read that I could uninstall the network adapter and restart. I ended up installing the wifi driver and deleting it from the device, thinking that it would redownload upon restart. It didn't. I tried network resetting as well, that didn't work either. Then I factory reset, thinking that wifi capabilities would return. It didn't.

So I thought that I would do it manually and have the driver downloaded from the internet before i started deleting and resetting everything, but I don't understand how to install the driver now. It came in a zip file and I have it on my desktop. Most tutorials say that you need to update your driver and find it there, but because I deleted the Wifi Driver, it doesn't show up in the network adapters list anymore.

This is a new computer, so I'm pretty frustrated that I'm already having problems on day 1. If anyone has any tips, please let me know!

:)

mtoka, Jun 3, 2020
  2. GITHA_K Win User

WIFI DRIVER ISSUE

Thanks for reply,

i can installed wifi driver but its not giving error , and wifi driver also not installed, but wifi driver installation process going & finish step by step but its not appear and got message reinstall again.

LAN working all USB working , i got solution from online after bios updated than Wifi option enable in BIOS , But in this hp model no any option wifi enable or disable in BIOS.

GITHA_K, Jun 3, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Jun 3, 2020
  4. Reinstalling a WIFI LAN driver after being deleted

How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

No sir , do all 4 steps then reboot, then reinstall!

sneekypeet, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

Reinstalling a WIFI LAN driver after being deleted

1. Reinstalling a WIFI LAN driver after being deleted - Similar Threads - Reinstalling WIFI LAN

2. Reinstall Deleted webcam driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall Deleted webcam driver.: Please help, my webcam is not working. And no driver is showing from device manager. I'm using Acer Swift Sf314-41. I tried troubleshooting, scan for hardware devices, add legacy driver, resetting camera and restart device...
  3. Reinstall Deleted webcam driver.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstall Deleted webcam driver.: Please help, my webcam is not working. And no driver is showing from device manager. I'm using Acer Swift Sf314-41. I tried troubleshooting, scan for hardware devices, add legacy driver, resetting camera and restart device...
  4. Internet on PC slow after reinstalling LAN drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet on PC slow after reinstalling LAN drivers: Back story: I had been experiencing random issues with an online game I play. It was suggested to me by someone else who previously experienced the same to update my internet drivers.I downloaded the most recent LAN and WiFi drivers from my mobo manufacturer's website and...
  5. Internet on PC slow after reinstalling LAN drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet on PC slow after reinstalling LAN drivers: Back story: I had been experiencing random issues with an online game I play. It was suggested to me by someone else who previously experienced the same to update my internet drivers.I downloaded the most recent LAN and WiFi drivers from my mobo manufacturer's website and...
  6. Wifi and Lan driver getting an error and no connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi and Lan driver getting an error and no connection: Hello! I have a big problem with the internet connectivity with my laptop. I have closed the lid to lock it and went to the store. When i returned i saw the wifi driver is stopped because "it caused an error". I restarted it but nothing. After that i plugged lan cable to...
  7. Lan drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lan drivers: I have a z390 aorus pro WiFi motherboard that I cannot get the drivers updated to be able to connect to the internet submitted by /u/Doggysdoor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j7hou5/lan_drivers/
  8. Wifi Driver Deleted itself and won't reinstall

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi Driver Deleted itself and won't reinstall: After a Windows update my wifi became really buggy and would constantly disconnect and reconnect from the internet. This was annoying but I could usually fix it by using troubleshooter or restarting my laptop. This proceeded to happen for a month or so until a week ago when...
  9. Deleted all usb drivers, will not reinstall drivers.

Deleted all usb drivers, will not reinstall drivers.: Long story short, i deleted ALL my USB drivers, restarted my PC. After a few tries the driver never downloaded and i was unable to use my pc. I do not have the ability to use a keyboard or mouse. I have access the HDD with a HDD to USB cable i can connect to my laptop. Any...
  10. Killer LAN drivers AND Intel LAN drivers?

Killer LAN drivers AND Intel LAN drivers?: I am installing new drivers after an upgrade to windows 10 from windows 8.1 and I have 2 separate issues. The page I am using for drivers is here: MSI Global And I am following the suggested order. 1) When I began setup for the Intel VGA driver I received an error...