Windows 10: Reinstalling an accidental app deletion.

Discus and support Reinstalling an accidental app deletion. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted the app called "Get Help" which came along with Windows 10 1809. I was just wondering where I can download/reinstall this. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EmmanuelII, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Reinstalling an accidental app deletion.

I accidentally deleted the app called "Get Help" which came along with Windows 10 1809. I was just wondering where I can download/reinstall this. I've checked in Microsoft Store but I could not find it anywhere.

:)

EmmanuelII, Dec 4, 2018

2. hi! i cant reinstall whatsapp after accidentally deleting it from apps list...wht to do???

hi! i cant reinstall whatsapp after accidentally deleting it from apps list...wht to do???

shalini Majumdar, Dec 4, 2018
  3. I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED A PROGRAM HOW DO I REINSTALL IT

Hi Veronica,

Based on the information you have provided, we may need to further investigate what's going on. Kindly answer the following questions:

• When you mentioned that you deleted the program, did you mean that you accidentally deleted the program shortcut on the desktop or did you uninstall the program completely in Control Panel?
    • Is the deleted program an app from the Windows Store or a program you installed from an installer? If it is a program from an installer, do you still have the installer on hand?

If you only deleted the shortcut of the program, this does not mean that the program has been uninstalled. You can easily search for the program, and then create a new shortcut by following the steps below:

• Click on Search, Cortana, or Start, and then type in the program.
    • In the results, right-click on the program/app, and then select
      Open file location.
    • In the folder the opens, right-click on the program, and then select
      Send to > Desktop.

If this is an app from the Windows Store, you may reinstall the app from the Windows Store again, but if it is a program you manually installed from an installer, you need the installer in order to reinstall the program on your PC.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Patricia Yu, Dec 4, 2018
  4. Reinstalling an accidental app deletion.

I have accidentally deleted Windows app store

Hi.

I have accidentally deleted the Windows App Store from my laptop and I was wondering if I can get any suggestion on how to reinstall the application. It seems that I have deleted a .DLL-file or something like that becuase the app wont work again. Unitill
    now, I have tried to fix the problem by using the "sfc / scannow " command and by updateing the OS but the problem still persist.

thank you

Felipe Zurub, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

Reinstalling an accidental app deletion.

1. Reinstalling an accidental app deletion. - Similar Threads - Reinstalling accidental app

2. Accidental registry deletion.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidental registry deletion.: I accidentally deleted the highlighted file in the registry editior and now everything isn't working properly, please help me ASAP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidental-registry-deletion/792891b7-a7c6-4164-a0a2-cad33dbf3dd3
  3. Windows 11 accidentally deleted settings app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 accidentally deleted settings app: I was testing a program uninstallation script I wrote and made a mistakeInstead of deleting the intended filesall the files under C:\Windows\ImmersiveControlPanel have been deletedand so my windows 11 settings app is gone.opening anything related to the settings app opens an...
  4. Windows 11 accidentally deleted settings app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 accidentally deleted settings app: I was testing a program uninstallation script I wrote and made a mistakeInstead of deleting the intended filesall the files under C:\Windows\ImmersiveControlPanel have been deletedand so my windows 11 settings app is gone.opening anything related to the settings app opens an...
  5. Accidentally deleted SetupAct.log.bak

Accidentally deleted SetupAct.log.bak: I was checking out the Panther file when I accidentally deleted SetupAct.log.bak which was 80mb, what happens next? I sadly do not have a backup app. Does it do anything or will it reappear for a new update or nothing happens...
  6. I Accidentally Deleted The Clipboard App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I Accidentally Deleted The Clipboard App: Hi, so I was attempting to get rid of the on-screen keyboard, but I ended up somehow deleting the clipboard app. Whenever I press Windows + V, nothing happens. Is there anyway to bring the clipboard back?...
  7. I Accidentally Deleted The Clipboard App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Accidentally Deleted The Clipboard App: Hi, so I was attempting to get rid of the on-screen keyboard, but I ended up somehow deleting the clipboard app. Whenever I press Windows + V, nothing happens. Is there anyway to bring the clipboard back?...
  8. I Accidentally Deleted The Clipboard App

9. How to identify and reinstall bluetooth if i accidentally deleted it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to identify and reinstall bluetooth if i accidentally deleted it?: My bluetooth didn't have the toggle to turn it on, so i followed some directions i found online that said to uninstall the generic bluetooth adapter. However, for some reason instead of deleting just that, it deleted bluetooth completely. It no longer shows up in my device...
  10. Reinstalling a program that I accidentally deleted in the control panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reinstalling a program that I accidentally deleted in the control panel: Hi, I accidentally uninstalled a program Miracast on my Control Panel and now I want to get it back but I do not know how. I am seeing no "reinstall" buttons. Actually I think I lost it when I updated the Network Adapter in the Control Panel well maybe but not completely...