Windows 10: Reinstalling "bad" word 2010.

Discus and support Reinstalling "bad" word 2010. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have word 2010 installed on my computer. It was installed on my HP Pavillion when I purchased the computer. I have the product key. Can I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WiliamLavallee, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Reinstalling "bad" word 2010.

I have word 2010 installed on my computer. It was installed on my HP Pavillion when I purchased the computer. I have the product key. Can I get another copy to reinstall since the original stopped working.

:)

WiliamLavallee, Oct 30, 2019
  2. Steven Win User

Changing the default font on Microsoft Word 2010 has no effect on new pages

Perform the following steps to set the default font for new Microsoft Word 2010 documents.

1. Right click the "Normal" Style on the Home ribbon and click Modify.
    2. Change the font to Times New Roman, 12 (or whatever you would prefer).
    3. Select the "New documents based on this template" option.
    4. Click OK
    5. Close and reopen Microsoft Word to confirm.

For Microsoft Excel, perform these steps:

1. Select File menu, Options item.
    2. Select the General category.
    3. Change "When creating new workbooks, use this font"
    4. Click OK to confirm
    5. Restart Microsoft Excel as instructed.

Steven, Oct 30, 2019
  3. jgm1287 Win User
    Windows 10 and Word 2010 issue

Hello,
    I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Ultimate on my Dell Studio 1749 Laptop. I am currently running Office 2010. My issue is that when I download and try to open protected documents sent as email attachments, Word 2010 will not open them once they download. I have no problem opening documents that are not protect enabled. Any suggestions here? Most of my work documents come as protect enabled Word docs.

Thanks!

jgm1287, Oct 30, 2019
  4. JaimeMW Win User

Reinstalling "bad" word 2010.

Word 2010 won't print now that I have installed Windows 10

Hello,

If you'd like to continue to try to resolve in Windows 10 and if you have confirmed that printing still works from another program (or another version of Word, like Word Online previous suggested in the thread), it seems less likely the issue is related
    to the printer or printer driver.

In this case, the next step to try can be Troubleshooting available in the Control Panel.

• In the Search/Cortana box in the task bar, type Troubleshooting

• Open Troubleshooting in the Control Panel

• Under Programs, select "Run programs made for previous versions of Windows"

• Select Next in the pop-up for Program Compatibility Troubleshooter

• Select Word 2010 for the option to "select the program you're having problems with"

• Answer the subsequent questions that are specific to your experience
    Regards,

Jaime

JaimeMW, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

Reinstalling "bad" word 2010.

1. Reinstalling "bad" word 2010. - Similar Threads - Reinstalling bad word

2. reinstall office 2010

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    reinstall office 2010: My computer crashed and I have to reinstall office 2010. When entering the key, it says I've exceeded the install total. I tried to activate over internet and it says to use phone to get extended. when I tried to call, it said phone is no longer active. Am I to throw...
  3. Word 2010

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word 2010: Word 2010 only prints in black. How do I get it to work as before with colors too? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-2010/8a9d6c5a-e526-4942-9159-3ec6d6d0e45f
  4. 2010 word

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    2010 word: I am writing a personal accounts story of my life for family when I pass. I have placed it on thumb drives for each individual…all in all works fairly well. The problem I have, I am using word 2010, when I hit the review tab and choose final…so all formatting is hidden, I...
  5. Deleted apps for word 2010, excel 2010, powerpoint 2010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted apps for word 2010, excel 2010, powerpoint 2010: My PC had to be reset today. After I noticed my Microsoft Word 2010, Excel 2010 & Powerpoint 2010 were gone. I do have my original receipt but not the original packaging. How can I reinstall these apps....
  6. Microsoft Word Starter 2010

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Word Starter 2010: I have been using the Word Starter 2010 since the day I purchased this laptop. It was on laptop at purchased. Every since I updated to Windows 10, I have been locked out of it. How do I get it back...for free....
  7. In Word 2010 document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    In Word 2010 document: In Word 2010 I hit control A and then Control V instead of Control C and cannot find document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-word-2010-document/e9ec74b1-ceb4-4660-ab7b-9e4722982eee"
  8. Word Starter 2010

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word Starter 2010: I could not repair my Word Starter in Control Panel so I deleted it believing I could reinstall. Apparently not. What can I do /install so I can open and edit documents https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-starter-2010/dad4273b-c382-4951-aa28-b122d15d374d
  9. Microsoft word 2010

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft word 2010: I ran a fix me stick in my computer! Loosed my internet Explorer and my Microsoft word 2010 and my HP printer I got back my Explorer by redown loading now how do I get back my Microsoft word? If I reinstall it will I loose all of my things on it? Also How do I do it? Rich.K...
  10. Word 2010 bug

in Windows 10 Support
    Word 2010 bug: For the most part 10 has worked flawlessy on my Toshiba laptop. I had a weird issue with Firefox eating up tons of CPU power and slowing the system down, but I updated to v.40 beta and that's gone. I do still have an issue with Word 2010. Whenever I try to work on the...