Windows 10: Reinstalling DirectX 12

Discus and support Reinstalling DirectX 12 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After I tried reinstalling DirectX 12 to may laptop an error suddenly appeared "An internal system error occurred. Please refer to DXError.log or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bojako212, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Bojako212 Win User

Reinstalling DirectX 12

After I tried reinstalling DirectX 12 to may laptop an error suddenly appeared "An internal system error occurred. Please refer to DXError.log or DirectX.log in your Windows folder to determine the problem". Upon checking the DirectX.log file at the bottom of the log I noticed this error

"03/31/20 07:54:54: dsetup32: Installation ended with value -9 = Internal or unsupported error". What should I do next?

:)

Bojako212, Mar 30, 2020

2. Directx 12 on Windows 10 is gone

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Insider Preview.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are glad to assist you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you to check the DirectX Version installed on your system.

Follow the below steps to check the DirectX Version:

• Press Windows key + R from the Desktop.
    • Type dxdiag and hit Enter.
    • Check the DirectX Version.

Step 2:

I suggest you to update the Graphic driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R on the Keyboard.
    • Type in devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Select Graphic driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.

If the issue persists then install the latest graphic driver from the manufacturer and check if it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Mar 30, 2020
  3. Vinod Archak, Mar 30, 2020
  4. botperson Win User

Reinstalling DirectX 12

I have DirectX 12, but application requires DirectX 11

Hello.

I do have directX, but just not 11, i have 12. My question is why I cant run a directX 11 app with directX 12. The link sent was a link to the directX installation. Please read the question before posting the answer.

Thanks!

Aditya Radhakrishnan

botperson, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Reinstalling DirectX 12

1. Reinstalling DirectX 12 - Similar Threads - Reinstalling DirectX

2. ground Control video game telling me to try and reinstall directx 7 even though i have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ground Control video game telling me to try and reinstall directx 7 even though i have...: As you can see it says this but i have already directx 12 . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ground-control-video-game-telling-me-to-try-and/4860b0ee-a1da-475d-b1e4-8f4c8dbb4f0a
  3. ground Control video game telling me to try and reinstall directx 7 even though i have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ground Control video game telling me to try and reinstall directx 7 even though i have...: As you can see it says this but i have already directx 12 . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ground-control-video-game-telling-me-to-try-and/4860b0ee-a1da-475d-b1e4-8f4c8dbb4f0a
  4. xAudio2 failed to initialize. Tried to reinstall/update directX, faced error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xAudio2 failed to initialize. Tried to reinstall/update directX, faced error.: Hello.I'm trying to play a game, but every time I tried to start it up, it kept saying the xAudio2 failed to initialize.So I tried to reinstall/update directX, but I kept getting this error:'An internal system error occurred. Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log in...
  5. xAudio2 failed to initialize. Tried to reinstall/update directX, faced error.

xAudio2 failed to initialize. Tried to reinstall/update directX, faced error.: Hello.I'm trying to play a game, but every time I tried to start it up, it kept saying the xAudio2 failed to initialize.So I tried to reinstall/update directX, but I kept getting this error:'An internal system error occurred. Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log in...
  6. xAudio2 failed to initialize. Tried to reinstall/update directX, faced error.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Reinstalling DirectX 12 Runtime Due to NBA 2k20 Audio Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling DirectX 12 Runtime Due to NBA 2k20 Audio Problem: When I am playing NBA 2k20 I noticed that there is no audio upon starting. It was suggested to solve the issue is to reinstall the directX 12. I have manually downloaded already the installer but upon installing an error occurred after finishing. kindly advice next course of...
  8. Cannot reinstall DirectX

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot reinstall DirectX: I installed Office 365 about a week ago and have had many problems with Windows ever since. I uninstalled today and am trying to fix the broken stuff. Installing DirectX fails and there is no dxerror.log in C:\windows error is: An internal system error ocurred. Please...
  9. how to force reinstall ALL directX (dreaded dxgkrnl.sys not loaded)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to force reinstall ALL directX (dreaded dxgkrnl.sys not loaded): i have this dxgkrnl.sys error and from what i read all over the web no one knows how to fix it. whenever i boot my windows on my login screen it ust stays on a black screen for extremely long for sometimes forever, oddly enough this issue does not happen at all in save mode...
  10. Can't Reinstall DirectX (causes programs to crash)

Can't Reinstall DirectX (causes programs to crash): I'm not even sure where to post this given that it spans a few topics, so here it is: I believe I need to reinstall direct X on windows 10. When my screensaver is supposed to run (which I previously had no problems with) it tells me that either (I hve gotten 2...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reinstalling directx 12 on windows 10