Windows 10: Reinstalling Dolby Access

Discus and support Reinstalling Dolby Access in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I accidentally formatted hard drive on which Dolby Atmos was installed. Now i can't install it through app store or it won't reset. If someone could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jw9305, Jan 2, 2021.

1. /u/Jw9305 Win User

Reinstalling Dolby Access

I accidentally formatted hard drive on which Dolby Atmos was installed. Now i can't install it through app store or it won't reset. If someone could help.

I don't want to reset my windows.

submitted by /u/Jw9305
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Jw9305, Jan 2, 2021
  2. Jaune Bel Win User

Can't enable Dolby Atmos for headphones in spacial sound

Hi Aman,

This issue should be resolved by reinstalling the drivers on the built-in administrator on your computer. We suggest that you install the latest update for your Windows first. After you've done that, access the built-in administrator and reinstall the drivers
    for Dolby Atmos. To access the hidden administrator, kindly follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type net user administrator /active:yes. You should see a message that the command was successful.
    • Restart your computer. You should see the Administrator account.

Note: The built-in administrator should be used for troubleshooting purposes only. Once you've reinstalled the drivers for Dolby Atmos, kindly follow these steps to disable the built-in administrator:

• Press Windows key + X, and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type net user administrator /active:no. You should see a message that the command was successful.
    • Restart your computer. The administrator account should no longer appear after this.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Jaune Bel, Jan 2, 2021
  3. casale Win User
    reinstall dolby audio driver

Dear Adalwar,
    First, thank you for the reply.
    I am novice at this so please excuse my naivete. My original question was where to find the dolby driver so I can do what you suggest. That is, if I uninstall dolby, isn't the driver erased from my computer? In short how do I find whatever it is I have to reinstall? Frank

casale, Jan 2, 2021
  4. casale Win User

reinstall dolby audio driver

Dear Adalwar,
    First, thank you for the reply.
    I am novice at this so please excuse my naivete. My original question was where to find the dolby driver so I can do what you suggest. That is, if I uninstall dolby, isn't the driver erased from my computer? In short how do I find whatever it is I have to reinstall? Frank

casale, Jan 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Reinstalling Dolby Access - Similar Threads - Reinstalling Dolby Access

2. Dolby Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Access: Hi,This might be a daft question. I bought a pair of B&O Beoplay headphones as they are Dolby Atmos compatible to use wIth my PS5 the PS5 is now also compatible with Dolby Atmos. I opened up the box of the headphones and there was a card that stated to activate Dolby Atmos i...
  3. Dolby Access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dolby Access: Hi,This might be a daft question. I bought a pair of B&O Beoplay headphones as they are Dolby Atmos compatible to use wIth my PS5 the PS5 is now also compatible with Dolby Atmos. I opened up the box of the headphones and there was a card that stated to activate Dolby Atmos i...
  4. Dolby Access

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Dolby Access

Dolby Access: A global problem that has been present for years. Microsoft does nothing about its complaining customers. I'm just tired of fixing their **** and I really don't want to clean up their ****. So I would like to ask the crappy Microsoft to clean up after itself what it **** out!...
  6. Dolby Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Access: Why was the checkmark that said enabled next to it removed from the dolby access app. For the longest time dolby atmos for headphones game performance eq hasn't been working. so I downloaded an older version of the dolby access app on my pc and noticed an immediately sound...
  7. Dolby Access

Dolby Access: Why was the checkmark that said enabled next to it removed from the dolby access app. For the longest time dolby atmos for headphones game performance eq hasn't been working. so I downloaded an older version of the dolby access app on my pc and noticed an immediately sound...
  8. how do i reinstall dolby access.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i reinstall dolby access.: i recently bought this laptop but after few days it wasn't working as accepted so i gave it to service centre to repair it ,thay had to reset the computer,but since than i can't use Dolby access as audio output,the laptop came with Dolby subscription....
  9. how do i reinstall dolby access.

how do i reinstall dolby access.: i recently bought this laptop but after few days it wasn't working as accepted so i gave it to service centre to repair it ,thay had to reset the computer,but since than i can't use Dolby access as audio output,the laptop came with Dolby subscription....
  10. Dolby access

Dolby access: I 've installed Dolby Access yesterday and I got a 7 days free trial period. Will I be charged after my free trial has ended? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dolby-access/a65918de-92f2-4f17-815e-27ac041f3df2