Windows 10: Reinstalling Flight Simulator X de luxe edition ?????

Discus and support Reinstalling Flight Simulator X de luxe edition ????? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought this Flightsimulator de luxe Gold edition. When I reinstalled this game , I always get ERROR CODE : 1-80004005 My product keys are :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by HarryVos, May 23, 2019.

1. HarryVos Win User

Reinstalling Flight Simulator X de luxe edition ?????

I bought this Flightsimulator de luxe Gold edition.

When I reinstalled this game , I always get ERROR CODE : 1-80004005

My product keys are : WY2KV-V8GKM-MMX8H-VF7JD-KFMWY

and: 6QYDR-6XQKC-2XQTB-HQGM9-4YC3F

I really don't know where I can find a way to introduce these product keys.

As long as I don't give you these keys, I can only play a demo version of my Flightsimulator.

Please help me !!!!!!!!

Harry Vos

The netherlands

:)

HarryVos, May 23, 2019

2. Flight Simulator X golden edition

Hello Peter,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps in the article on
    issues with activating Flight Simulator X

Also, you can check for the article which talks about the

system requirements of Flight Simulator X

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 23, 2019
  3. Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition

I tried your suggestion in attempting to install Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition. Still unable to install, although this simulator worked fine under Windows 7.

GordonMcGarrigle, May 23, 2019
  4. Reinstalling Flight Simulator X de luxe edition ?????

Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, May 23, 2019
Thema:

Reinstalling Flight Simulator X de luxe edition ?????

1. Reinstalling Flight Simulator X de luxe edition ????? - Similar Threads - Reinstalling Flight Simulator

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition: I got this game from my brother before he passed away this summer. He had a steam account so I can't install the game cause it has a key code, and it won't let me install it. I can't get ahold of Steam, without paying the $5.00 so i was just wanting to see if someone out...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition: I got this game from my brother before he passed away this summer. He had a steam account so I can't install the game cause it has a key code, and it won't let me install it. I can't get ahold of Steam, without paying the $5.00 so i was just wanting to see if someone out...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium De Luxe Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium De Luxe Edition: Last January 11, 2021, I bought a 10-disc pack of the FLIGHT SIMULATOR PREMIUM DE LUXE EDITION from an authorized dealer on eBay and paid a total of $214.61 for it including shipping to my freight forwarder in Gardena, CA as I am in the Philippines. They consolidate the...
  5. Flight Simulator X Steam Edition

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flight Simulator X Steam Edition: For a few months now I have tried to install and reinstall Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition and nothing happens came up with error then after weeks of trying I finally got it to work but then when I tried "Free Flight" it crashes. Its funny that I can play...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition: I am trying to re-install flight simulator X after deleting the program from my SSD (I experienced several CTD while in simulation, there were no error messages. Program just stopped!). The installation seems to work perfectly, right up to completion and then I have the...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition: Dear support, During activation of my FSX Deluxe Edition I got notified that I have reached the maximum amount of installs on my serial number. I was running FSX on a second computer as well. Therefore I have un-installed FSX on that computer and now want to install it on...
  8. Reinstalling microsoft flight simulator x

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Reinstalling microsoft flight simulator x: I have reinstalled microsoft flight simulator x and cannot find the application or icon for desktop to open the game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstalling-microsoft-flight-simulator-x/08035c2f-1a1f-4b15-990d-7ceef60155e5"
  9. Flight Simulator X golden edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flight Simulator X golden edition: Hello, I reinstalled my official software package in Windows 10. I activated it and I got a positive result. After I start te program via FSX.EXE i gat the message that the activation was not succesful. I removed the program and did again a reinstallation. The message is...
  10. Flight Simulator X Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator X Gold Edition: I have it installed & is activated on line, but unable to use it. I can locate it in, Settings/System/Apps & Features. When I click on Modify (to try to activate it) I receive this error message:- "Error opening installation log file. Verify that the specified log file...