Windows 10: Reinstalling Genuine version of Windows

Discus and support Reinstalling Genuine version of Windows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a laptop which was bought in 2016 which came with genuine Windows Home single Language As the system is a low spec device It started lagging .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vamsi Avula, Feb 19, 2022.

1. Reinstalling Genuine version of Windows

I have a laptop which was bought in 2016 which came with genuine Windows Home single Language As the system is a low spec device It started lagging . I've gave it to Shop in which he installed Windows 10 professional after sometime came to know that the installed OS Is not Genuine and start getting Activate Windows Message . I want to get back to my Genuine OS which came with the Laptop now I don't have the product key nor the Microsoft account .So have can i retrieve my Product Key?[Original Title: Product Key]

:)

Vamsi Avula, Feb 19, 2022
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Feb 19, 2022
  3. Golden Win User
    Want to replace my Windows 7

Hi All,

I suspect that my Windows 7 installed on my PC may not be genuine - I have taken steps to purchase a genuine version on Windows 7, and need some help to "convert" over.

I guess I need to somehow deactivate the current version of 7, and then reactivate with my genuine key. Does that sound correct, or is a different approach required? If so, can anyone offer me the best advice to do this?

Thanks.

Golden, Feb 19, 2022
  4. 3Colors Win User

Reinstalling Genuine version of Windows

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Reinstalling Genuine version of Windows :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 19, 2022
Thema:

Reinstalling Genuine version of Windows

1. Reinstalling Genuine version of Windows - Similar Threads - Reinstalling Genuine version

2. Reinstalling Genuine version of Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstalling Genuine version of Windows: I have a laptop which was bought in 2016 which came with genuine Windows Home single Language As the system is a low spec device It started lagging . I've gave it to Shop in which he installed Windows 10 professional after sometime came to know that the installed OS Is not...
  3. Reinstalling Genuine version of Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstalling Genuine version of Windows: I have a laptop which was bought in 2016 which came with genuine Windows Home single Language As the system is a low spec device It started lagging . I've gave it to Shop in which he installed Windows 10 professional after sometime came to know that the installed OS Is not...
  4. Is upate to Windows 10, version 2004 genuine?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is upate to Windows 10, version 2004 genuine?: Hi, my wife is running Windows 10 Pro version 1903 build 18362.1139 on her PC. This evening when she switched on the computer a popup said to upgrade to the latest Windows 10. I did not want to do anything until I had checked if it was a genuine popup or a spoof. Thanks,...
  5. Activating Windows from Non-Genuine Version

Activating Windows from Non-Genuine Version: Hi, I bought a PC and it didn't come with Windows already activated, I was told to just buy a product key online and activate that way. I wanted to make sure I did the correct thing here, I wanted to buy Windows 10 Home edition. As it is currently a non activated Windows 10...
  6. How to Reinstall Genuine Version of Windows?

How to Reinstall Genuine Version of Windows?: My computer hv hardish problem and i sent to the shop, they intall a new hardish for me but not genuine windows. In this case how to recover my original windows license? My computer was bought 5 years ago and not sign of getting my key .Please help [Original Title: windows]...
  7. Finding a genuine version / pricing

Finding a genuine version / pricing: Afternoon! (First post) :) I've just spent literally the entire night agonising over a new build, it's the first one I've done since 2012 so as you can imagine I've had a lot to catch up on. All of the new components I need have been ordered and are on the way, except...
  8. Reinstallation of genuine window in another hard drive

Reinstallation of genuine window in another hard drive: I have genuine windows 8 in my laptop which is later upgraded to windows 10. Now i want to install new ssd drive in my hp notebook. How can i install my genuine windows to new ssd....
  9. Backing up the genuine windows 10 and reinstalling

Backing up the genuine windows 10 and reinstalling: Hi, I want to backup the genuine windows 10 installed in my machine and then format my C drive, and then re install. Please guide me on to how to do this. And one more doubt, how i can make my machine with windows a dual boot with a linux based os (not macos)? Any...
  10. Is my windows 10 pro version genuine?

Is my windows 10 pro version genuine?: Hey guys. So I just purchased a new PC which came with pre-installed windows which they added in price as a full retail version so now I want to know is this a legit copy of Windows 10? Marked those ID numbers just in case. [ATTACH]...